Janelle

CeCiMom

Put yourself in Janelle's shoes though - think of the stress she's been through knowing she's a target, waiting for her key to be pulled, going up on the block, fighting for and winning veto. It's gotta be completely, utterly mentally exhausting.

I can't blame all of them for jumping on the bandwagon of okay this week Marcellas, next week CG. Not that that will necessary play out (especially since one of the major players is currently pacing like a caged animal), but it gives them all somewhat an opportunity to breathe.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word_gurl,

i totally understand and agree with your point. Sometimes though, when she loses sight when getting caught up in the stress and jumping on the next bandwagon, it gets her in trouble. Maggie (not a fan of her) was always stoic and never wavered, she'd pretend she was taking a deal with someone but not really do it, or she'd just flat out say no deal. i wish janie kay and the gang would regroup and stay strong, regardless of the stressors and challenges they face. the game turns, true, but trusting their original instincts about certain people is crucial in this game, atleast that's what I tend to think. i hope she's using ct as much as they are using her. if they play her, which they will, it will be hard to watch.

im proud of her for winning pov, even if the house is on slop and cots because of it, she had to save herself and NO ONE else was going to save her! not even her buddies. that's crappy.

bigbrosister - yep, it's quite enticing to get an opportunity to breathe, but you're right to askwho is offering it and will it be in a room full of poisonous gasses. I'm glad Janelle got a few days as well. I'm VERY curious about James' claims that he didn't go for the slop for houseguests. You can't blame Janelle for going for it all, but only applaud (if you're a fan, lol).

that is why janelle made a deal with chilltown, because she can't win hoh, and pov every week. she was trying to keep herself safe. i am also not happy with kaysar right now, because last year he was a lot more loyal. janelle, and a lesser extent howie, are the only 2 that are worried about the whole alliance making it to the end.

apparently, people forgot the part, where she was trying to get protection from chilltown for five people (including herself). that included james, and the backstabing marcellas. if james and her where the last 2 people left in her alliance, she would take him to the final 2, that is how loyal janelle is.

some people act like janelle has done some great harm to james, when she was seeking protection from chilltown for him, and every other person in the bb6 alliance. diane was not in the bb6 alliance, james just knew she wouldn't nominate him.

will keeps telling janelle, you have to turn on james sometime (not exact words), he told her this, during the last hoh competition, and yet she hasn't done it yet.

james has been plotting to go after janelle, for a couple of weeks now. james really needs to get a brain, janelle would have never put him on the block, before the final four (that was only if the whole alliance made it there). she would have never put him up as a pawn, like danielle did.

if howie/kaysar go this week, janelle's plans are simple, to go to her alliance then, to the final three, which if james doesn't leave include james. if james's gets a brain, and realize how loyal his alliance was this week to him, and they don't find out about his backstabbing.

that is part of the reason why marcellas is so upset with janelle, he knows that her loyalty is first to the bb6ers, and she would even take james to the final 2, over him.

i totally hate how marcellas is rewriting history, to make janelle this evil person, for doing things he told her might be in her best interest to do. leave targets in the game, and get some of the women out of the house. not to mention janelle talked to him about game stradegy, and all of the nominations up until recently.

marcellas isn't upset about kaysar's nominations in week 2, and wasn't until recently. he told kaysar he understood what he was doing in the game, and said he would do the same thing. he is just upset, because janelle told him it might be danielle to shut him up, about him always asking, when they where going to take danielle out.

she wasn't targeting women, she was going after people that where coming after bb6 people, more of them happened to be women. also, diane, nakomis, alison, and jase where not floaters, they where all in an alliance together, going after the bb6ers.

he told her to put up chicken george and boogie last week, she didn't do it, that is another reason he is so upset. erika and marcellas had a plan to get chicken george evicted. janelle really did feel bad for diane, and that is why she wasn't on the block.

if the floater janelle had put up had been danielle or chicken george, marcellas would have had no problem with it at all.

the stupid floaters seem to forget that the bb6ers, have had four hohs, and chilltown are only 2 people, that means they still would have taken out 2 other non chilltowners.

marcellas and erika where actually upset earlier, that they might have to try for an hoh. i take it marcellas realizes his stradegy of riding janelle's coattails to the final 2, isn't going to work now.

erika is the only person in the house that likes marcellas, which is funny because earlier he was telling everyone, how erika was such an amber alert. amber won survivor allstars.

she had thought about going after danielle, but didn't, due to her loyalty to james. after janelle made the deal with chilltown, she wanted to put up chicken george, but kaysar told her that would be a stupid move, and to put up diane. yes, she did want diane out, but talked to kaysar about it, and he wouldn't agree with taking out chicken george last week.

she is totally paying the price for being loyal to three people at the moment, i don't think have deserved it at all kaysar, marcellas, and james. sorry had to vent.

Ok, here is something I don't get, why do Janie's fans say that if you dislike her you HAVE to be jealous of her. ~Casper

i dont think that way. i really do understand that some people will like her and some people will hate her. some might be jealous of her and others just dont like that kind of personality or whatever.

at the begining of season 6 i saw her picture and i automatically thought i would not like her at all. in fact i swore she should be the first one voted out. i thought she was going to be another holly. UGGGGG! and i also thought i would love all the friendship and dislike the sov. by the end of the first week it totally flipped and i hated the friendship and loved the sov.... and that was before the line was drawn.

i look at it this way... who in that house would i enjoy hanging out with? who would i enjoy being locked up with? i could see myself hanging out with janelle, kaysar, howie :wub: i could even see myself hanging with will and danielle... but not trusting them.. and sleeping with one eye open! i definately would not like to be stuck with marcellas, james, jase, alison, or boogie.

:)

Cindy you kind of dont know where Will is he is only truthful in the diary rooms....In the conversation with Boogie and Erika...It sounds like they are using Janelle for infomation and wanting her to turn on her alliance would be a plus for them when it comes to jury voting...Actually Will is playing Janelle...JANELLE STOP TELLING WILL EVERYTHING..

Just because you dont like Janelle doesnt mean U ARE JEALOUS OF HER...There are a lot of people in this world I dont like DOESNT mean I am jealous of that person....I dont like the president I am not jealous of him I JUST DONT LIKE HIM...

Guest StarBaby

Sparklet, just an observation, you yell a lot. I think people will read what you say even if you don't yell (all caps). You really can get your point across without doing that.

On topic, I do think that Booger and Will also like Janelle now. I don't think that will stop either of them from screwing her over when the tiime comes, but they do seem to like her.

The difference between Janellousy and not likeing Janelle?

Not liking Janelle means you post commenting on her game play. Maybe you think she doesn't strategize well, can't be trusted, isn't loyal to her alliance, etc...

Janelleousy is when you post calling her a whore, commenting on her looks, making wild suppositions regarding her personality, etc...

Those who are Janellous know who they are...and so does everyone else! :lol:

There you go, a little educational mesage brought to you by your friend, and the man about town - Crappysucks. :lol:

Ohhhhhhhh CRAPPY... I am jealous of u crappy...I hate you crappy because you SUCK :lol:

Hi Crappy!!!! Nice to see ya on here its been how long...2 3 4 5 weeks.. :angry: .Oh how the days go by..

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PILLS????

Sun, that was a well-written post.

However, last night Will offered Janelle a deal to take her and one player of her choice with Will and Boogie to the end. Janelle appeared to like the idea, but it was left that she would get back to Will today on who that player is. Maybe Janelle is trying to play Will, maybe not. We should see if she remains loyal to her alliance (by that I mean Howie and Kaysar only).

I am not a big Janie fan this year, but I do admire her loyalty to the core four.

Ohhhhhhhh CRAPPY... I am jealous of u crappy...I hate you crappy because you SUCK

Hi Crappy!!!! Nice to see ya on here its been how long...2 3 4 5 weeks.. .Oh how the days go by..

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PILLS???? - Sparklet

I got your pills right here Sparkie...now how bad do you want them??? :lol:

I've been around, just not on much...you have to catch me when you can, I'm like the wind... :lol:

BTW - Janelle still rules!

janelle is offically an idiot

i dont know how she wins those non physical comps

So would I be Janellous if I commented on how gargantuous her a$$ looks lately. Or if I said she could give Danielle a run for her money in a bumpy junk in the trunk contest would that be a prime example of Janellousy? :P:lol::lol::lol:

Will might vote out Kaysar too because he wants Kaysar out so he could have more control over Janie..Janie needs to watch out for him Thank goodness Dani caught on to him...Will figures if he can get Janie to turn on his own alliance that they would not vote for her in the end... That is why he wants all the Sovs in because they will control the votes..Nobody will vote for a trader...

No problem, dumbblonde, lol. Your question was quite the demarcation! Too funny. :P;)

Just watching Janelle, James, and Kaysar take laps in the backyard was sad. As much as it is a game, I think I see the bonds of friendship as well. It's sad to know that in just a few days Kaysar will see the depths of James' betrayal. I wonder if they'll ever get over it. Maybe there will be an all-star reunion BB season in 20 years when they are all in their 40-50's, and they'll resolve their differences then. Okay, wait, I really don't want to see that; on second thought, just send me an update email.

Archived