Janelle

CeCiMom

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JMO...but why does she deserve to win more than any one else left. (not that I wouldnt want to see her win, but) - she had most HOH's, made the worst decisions and got her friend evicted.

If you base it all on winning comps and getting out of jams, then yes she could qualify because she is a good competitor, but I do think (except Erika - she deserves nothing) the playing field is leveled.

i agree cajun.. i think she started out hurt and sad.. and really was crying... but then that hurt turned to anger and the wheels in her brain started working over time and she realized that she should continue with the water works to get people feeling sorry for her. heck, others have tried it... and it seem to work sometimes.. so why cant it work for her!

but i believe the first hour or so was real. do you know how hard it is to fake it for 7 or 8 hours???? its hard :blink::unsure:

All we have to go on is her diary room sessions. She said on the show tonight "I'm going after them". I think there's a chance that the next HOH she gets, they're both going up. I would love for the master manipulator Will to be manipulated by the buxom blonde. That would be so sweet.

YOU will win the powerball lotery before janelle successfully plays WILL

That night Janie was "acting" so depressed deserves an academy award. She had me believing that she really was finished. Evidently, James wasn't as fooled as I was.

Very good strategy on her part though to make everyone believe she was in a weakened, depressed state and ready to give up.

I just hope she can defy the odds and make it to the end. Give 'em hell Janie.

There's only one problem with Janelle following through with putting CT on the block like she said in DR.

The following week, one of them will still be there and she caNOT play for HOH.

Best thing for Janelle would be if Will or George wins HOH this week. Then next week she can win and nominate CT.......because after that when there are only 4 left.........everybody including the current HOH can play for HOH.

I agree that Will is not going to win HoH. He believes and has proven that he can directly and/or indirectly control everyone in the house so to him it doesn't matter who wins the next HoH.

Right now Janelle has to win the next HoH because she cannot rely on anyone else to assure her safety if she throws the next HoH. The following HoH if Janelle is nominated she only has to play against five HGs, which improves her chances of winning it.

Archived