"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

I gained respect for George when he won veto...I lost respect for George when he voted to evict Marcellas even though Marcellus gave him that slop pass...I gained respect for George when he won HOH and told Howie and Janie that he was NOT going to put them up because he "owed" them...I LOST respect for George because he is going to backdoor Janelle...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it delicious that George spent the first 2 weeks getting various people to explain the concept of the Backdoor Eviction. And now here he is, using it to perfection to take out the biggest scumbag in the house. George is definitely the man and is putting himself in a great position to win it all

Guest StarBaby

You are SO right, Carvin! If George takes out Danielle this week he will have backdoored the biggest scumbag in the house! Thanks for pointing that out.

Scumbag? How can you say that with a straight face? Considering how horrible they all are... to single out Janelle is just wrong! Like Will and Booger or Dani or Erika or James aren't scumbags? PLEASE....just because you personally don't like Janelle is no reason to turn a blind eye to the other"scumbags" in the house...open your eyes,Dude, and get a clue. :unsure:

Prostitue? Carvin...really think about it...who has Janelle been giving "foot jobs" to ? Calling someone a prostitue ????????? You have some serious issues with strong, beautiful, women...such venom for someone you have never met...makes one wonder.. :blink:

Quote Edieann:"Carvin...such venom for someone you have never met...makes one wonder.. "

We have stopped wondering about Carvin a long time ago...

Just a bag of wind!

An ILL wind at that!

I hope CG has the balls to do what he wants to do, whatever it is.

I agree 100% with you BadAssJanie!!!! And you too, Marty!

I wish George would just do what HE wants! That would shake things up so much more than doing what CT/LoD tell him to do. Plus this would put the pressure on Boogie to HAVE to use the coup Sunday instead of Thursday. Even thought I still don't think he should be allowed to have it anymore, considering he's told others he has it.

As I just said in today's discussion thread, I think Geogie is going to put himself up. He says "his ship is sunk," he "has to do the right thing," and he was reading the rule book last night. He knows they'll want him gone soon -- they've been telling him that all night as threats or 'guidance'. So he's going to keep everyone happy.

And the rest of these folks are so self-centered that they can't see it coming.

And I don't think Boogie will use his power to change the noms, either.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Boogie used the Coup, took Janelle off and put up Danielle and Erika??? Voted out Danielle, and CT and CG joined S6 to eliminate Erika and James!!!!

I'm confused. CG put up Erika and James last night. Did something happen on live feeds that has left me in the dark?

Guest StarBaby

Creegan, they had the veto comp last night, and James won Veto. Remember, everything is on a "hurry up" schedule because it is a double eviction week. Chances are that the evicted person will actually leave the house tonight or first thing tomorrow, and the new HOH will already be decided, since Sunday night won't be a live show. That is what they have done in the past. (which means that at some point we are going to have flames that last until after the show SUnday, unless CBS changes the way they ususally do stuff.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Boogie used the Coup, took Janelle off and put up Danielle and Erika??? Voted out Danielle, and CT and CG joined S6 to eliminate Erika and James!!!!

I'm confused. CG put up Erika and James last night. Did something happen on live feeds that has left me in the dark?

I think that was becuz as of bedtime last night, it was suspected that James would use the PoV to save himself, and that CG, after being pressured from the HG's, would put up Janie. But as of now, it looks as though he's putting up Will (presumably as a bluff, to get out Erika, which was Wills idea. )

I for one am proud of Georgie. I think he laid everything he knew out in the open. I can't wait to see Sunday's show to hear the conversation from the red room. He is protecting the women, as men from his generation tend to want to do. Now if only the women could band together and protect him for next week. Most of the men left in the house are the real floaters and users. Lets get some girl power going!

let me see... george has to replace james on the block.. so he picks really the only one that is good to him and the only one that is not really a threat cause he sucks at comps... yeah... way to go george :rolleyes: just when he started to think for himself... BAM

George having HOH is like putting a totally inexperienced driver who knows nothing about driving or road signs on the road. They will do strange unexpected things that are not the norm because they have no skills. I don't credit him with having a strategy.

He's very much like a "wreck waiting to happen"

About an hour ago I commented that I had a new found respect for George. WTF.

NOW I HATE HIS LYING BACKSTABBING HEART. Ya know with the scumbags left in the house I don't even like this game anymore. Once Janie is gone I am done.

Archived