"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

Marcellas- Probably Janelle but you don't know with this DQ.

James- Boogie

Erika- Boogie

Will- Boogie

Danielle- I think she'd vote Janelle over Boogie (but not Will) since if Janelle makes it to the end she obviously would have to have been a badass. Her respect of good gameplay and her resentment for losing S3 because of personal reasons would force her to vote Janelle

Howie- Janelle

George- Who knows? Whoever was nicer to him probably, which I would guess to be Boogie since he talks to him more. He'd probably be the swing vote.

Prediction: Boogie wins 4-3

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it will be a tie rebel you know the producer gonna have the fans get a vote so janelle can somehow win

This is completely f****. Excuse me but George is suppose to be on slop for 60 days! Hello, 60 days is 60 days. He should not be able to eat with a slop pass, he should not be able to eat being HOH, he should not be able to eat. If he hadn't been willing to go 60 days on slop, he wouldn't be in the house. He needs to leave for the simple fact, he is not on slop and that was the deal!

I SOOOO love that James made a chicken-shit (pardon the pun) move by putting CG on the block & now it's coming back to haunt him in a way he NEVER expected. CG is SO not falling for J's bs & this is the best. I was sitting there expecting the worst & absolutely jumped for joy when CG made his nom's. I NEVER saw this coming & couldn't be happier or more surprised.

PUHL-EEEESE, let the house see the snake right under their feet!!

This guy has game!!

Susan.

Oh MAN! Will Chicken George tell Howie and Jani that James is not with them? Erica, Dani and JAMES have told him CG that James is not playing with Howie and Jani. Are we seeing the first cracks in the LOD? And with Chicken George throw that first blow?

I was going to post the same thing about James Sassy . . . what a jackass! :angry:

But wow . . . it's just one person after the other setting up George to put up Janelle - James, then Erika, next is Mike . . . he's really getting maneovered :blink: I think he's going to 'backdoor Janelle . . .

It's sad to see George being manipulated like that by the axis of evil, Danielle, James, Will, Boogie and Erika. It looks like he is going to make the dumbest move in history next to Marcellas not using veto and backdoor Janelle. If he joins Janelle, they may a three-strong alliance with him probably in third. If he backdoors Janelle he is out next week because CT wants to keep Howie around... George...you will lose all that respect you gained by winning Veto if you backdoor Janelle...

If he does put Janelle up, I can see everyone throw George 'under the bus' and making it seem like it was his decision all along. Hopefully George will see through all that. He should already know they don't count him in on anything until he has power, just like Howie & Janelle told him would happen. When he is out of power, it will be back to the same where he won't have anyone other than Howie.

You know whats funny?...lol

All these floaters trying to get Janelle out because they are too stupid to realize Will is the bigger threat....lmao. When Janie is gone, who's gonna be their target then?...lol The ones who have been fooling them all along and will shove their asses right out that front door. I hate to see Janie go, but I will grin with evil when I see their dumb asses follow right behind her.

Erkia has got to be the DUMBEST player of all time......to actually think she IS a member of CT...lmao.

The more I see of G. the more I like him.

I think he HATES confrontation: when HG's came into the HoH room one at a time to talk with him, G. looked as though he were physically "backed into a corner" much of the time. And at points where the HG was saying something that contradicted what others had said G. chose not to ask them about it.

The sad thing is that I think almost all HG's know that IF they were in F2 with G. he'd probably win the vote.

That means that even if by a series of very fortunate breaks G. made it to F3, he'd have to win the final HoH in order to get to F2.

If CG puts up Janelle instead of Danielle which is about 99.9% likely now.................he is the NEXT one being evicted.

Danielle has stated that she is going to make sure CG goes next because she is pissed at him for "wht he put her through" for considering putting her up to replace James.

Archived