"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

All good points. Yes, the HG keep underestimating him when saying they could get rid of him...I would at least like to see him get to finals. He's played a good game so far.

I like the last sentence about George and comps....physical comps may not be his thing, but I think he has an excellent memory. :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call it "flying under the radar," "being a floater," or "not having to reap anything because ewe didn't sow it" - Chicken George has been more honest (I think he retracted on his promise to Howie because he changed his mind and couldn't see any other way out of his dilema - I don't think it was planned), more kind (I haven't seen him make a single negative comment toward any other HG) and more positive (he has given pep talks to HGs who are down and has rarely complained about the slop) inspite of the fact that he has been basically ostracized or used for most of his stay in the house. He is also less skilled and will have less opportunity in the real world (or even the entertainment world) to go on to make great money and the money would mean more to him and his family so if George did slide into home base and win it all, I would be happy for him. I am still rooting for Will, Janelle and Danielle (in that order) but would be quite happy for George to take it all! :lol:B)

Archived