"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

Ahhhh a fresh new start... doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart! ;) (Time to archive gang... houseguests threads were starting to bog down the site.)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I had to search WAY down there, but I finally found the Chicken George thread.

Anyway, here's my thought on George for this week. He's told Danielle he would vote her way -- I'm assuming because she asked and she's the only one who has included him in an "alliance" -- but wouldn't it be funny if Erika and Marcellas vote to evict Kaysar and everyone else voted to evict James -- INCLUDING GEORGE. George could completely double-cross Danielle, AND the crazy bonus to this move would be his denial that he double-crossed her. Who, then, do you think Danielle would suspect did the double-crossing? Marcellas, of course!!!! :) Oh, that would be so clever of George to do that, and it would stir up some old wounds between Marcellas and Danielle. Plus, it would get rid of James and Kaysar would still be in the house.

Sigh. George just doesn't have it in him to do such a dirty move. But it's sure fun to imagine it.

That's the same scenario I've been holding onto. CG being the swing vote that nullifies James' veto card & allows Dani to break the tie. Now the problem lies in him being an over the top honest guy who has given his vote for James to both Dani & Erika. He was just gushing (to Erika) about how tickled he is to be included in a group. If the svo3 would have gotten off their asses, gone to CG & not wasted their time talking to Judas/James -- there might have been a chance. I know things change, but I just don't see any hope for Kayser. And even worse, K just said Thurs is his birthday -- how's that for a gift!?!

Susan.

It truly boggles the mind how everyone in there is totally dismissive of Chicken George's value and what he can contribute in terms of being in an alliance. I have to give Danielle credit for including him and acknowledging him as a valuable contributor to the game. Of course, I think she sees him more as a number than that she is truly genuine in her interest in him, but at least he feels he's part of the game.

This week is going to be a perfect example of how George can have an impact in who stays and who goes. I think season 6 just takes way, way too much for granted.

Ex-actly!! The sov didn't have him anywhere on their radar. He's basically useless as a 'player', but major as a vote. All they had to do was promise to keep him off the block (duh!) in exchange for his vote. Had they done that James would be on the curb where he belongs. One of those hindsight things, I guess.

Susan

I love Chicken George! He;s the only one in the house who hasn't been an a##...the only thing is he needs to start playing for himself and he really respects Kaysar and dislikes James ( which is understandable since James is a jerk)...he could very well vote James out and never tell Dani the hag how he voted...after all..it's a game and don't think Dani won't "throw him under the bus"...i want George to win over that hag! :D

I just don't think George would vote to keep James, knowing how much James wants him gone. George seems like the type to remember bad behavior, hell, he is a Dad. As much as I think he wants to vote the way Danielle wants him to, I just don't see it. Now, if it was still Janelle v James, sure, he is still PO'ed about Diane leaving. But Kaysar hasnt done anything to offend George.

Yeah i dont understand either why people assume CG is gonna vote to keep James. James is the same idiot who targeted CG and threw a hissy fit whenever he won the veto........CG has been on slop becuz of james and would have a personal vendetta against him.

Does anyone know why they call George "Chicken George"?

Thanks

Chicken George... he used to take care of the chickens they had on BB1 (they needed their eggs to eat actually if I recall right)

Wow, that was fast!

Thank you guys!

I think CG went in there with a goal of at least getting to sequester. They do get some big bucks while they in seclusion. Moddle aged man has a family and with him putting himself on slop for 60 days,you can bet he thought of his family by making that decision.

Apparently he's not a very good cook.....poor thing,he's trying.....Let them get their lazy butt up themselves and cook.

From what I can rememeber Will has the biggest problem with his cooking. He suggested to the other HG to come up with a way to not let him cook....I think he started the whole "Geroge can't cook" and then everyone went along with it. As I recall, most other HG never complained before that. ( I might be missing something)

Go George.

Anyone interested in starting to call him "George" (or "G.") rather than CG?

He's one of the few HG's for whom I feel respect: I lost even MORE respect for Janelle when she repeatedly called him "Mr. Fart" prior to the Mexican party (I LIKED her at the start of the game.)

So as a sign of respect I'll refer to him without the "chicken" nickname hereafter, and I invite those of you who are like-minded to do the same, esp. in OTHER threads. (His family may be reading these - let's value his integrity.)

Without the Chicken before his name, MR FART is nobody..... Kinda like how he is playing this game....

Could you imagine how boring it would be if there were 11 others in there like him.... YAWN...

His family reads this stuff?? Hi Mrs Fart!!!

Go George.

Anyone interested in starting to call him "George" (or "G.") rather than CG?

He's one of the few HG's for whom I feel respect: I lost even MORE respect for Janelle when she repeatedly called him "Mr. Fart" prior to the Mexican party (I LIKED her at the start of the game.)

So as a sign of respect I'll refer to him without the "chicken" nickname hereafter, and I invite those of you who are like-minded to do the same, esp. in OTHER threads. (His family may be reading these - let's value his integrity.)

I would agree with you, except for two things. As for the "Mr. Fart," nickname, he brought it on himself. He wore a friggin "Mr. Fart" tee-shirt on the lvie show, for goodness sakes. If he didn't want to be called Mr. Fart, then he shouldn't have given himself the nickname.

As for being called "Chicken" George, what's wrong with that? He's had the nickname since season one, when he fed the chickens. Additionally, his website is chickengeorgerocks.com. He made it himself, not us. He's okay with the chicken thing, obviously, because he embrasses it. I would stop calling him Chicken George or CG if I thought he didn't like it.

I suposse we should stop using the name Mike Boogie, and just call him Mike, right?

I'd love to see George win HOH this week... i think it might add an interesting dimesion to the game. I'm not sure who he'd nominate... he seems to have bonded w/ Howie, so I don't think he would put Howie up. Howie may or may not be able to talk him out of Janelle going up. I could see George putting up James, he's not a fan of James, and he could use the excuse that he is a BB6er... I'm not sure who he would put up, but i think it would be interesting

There is a story going around the house that George (see I can show the love :D ) promised on his children that he would give Kaysar a vote. Does anyone know how it started? Some people say Kaysar told them this. It sounds like a CT disinformation campaign, if you tell a lie often enough people will take it as truth. Or it could have been Kaysar trying to convince others he had the votes.

I'd just like to know if its a lie and who started it. Your thoughts?

im not exactly sure, i've decided that Kaysar told janelle and howie that george was 'cool with him' after they talked......and i think it's janelle and howie that have misappropriately changed it into 'he swore on his kids'.......except with danielle, george hasnt given a direct answer as to what he's going to do, i cant imagine he would ever say that to kaysar

and he's going to end up winning it, have they forgotten about him?

george got to eat again last night for the party. Thats really shady. All this slop for 60 days crap and he gets to eat a week and another day yesterday. Give me break he put 60 days and thats what he should get. That slop pass on the HOH comp was MADE for him. They knew everyone would give it to him.

Archived