Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Yes, he's wicked skeevy! :D I'm really not impressed with him pushing girls out of the way to run from a room with a silly computer image and he was not impressive with his confrontation with Howie when he tried to say there were 20 guys outside the room waiting to defend him! :rolleyes:

i would have broken out the lightsaber on the wall and went out the door ready for battle. :lol: picture howie swinging hs light saber scanning the yard for dangers.. 20 dangers to be exact. then he would have made over to julie only for him to tell her that he has checked the area and there are not even a gnome out there.

then he would sit down with julie like nothing happened.

i would be rolling on the floor. :lol::lol:

ok, so the latest plan is that erika/danielle will vote george out(CT told george he's going up/pawn)

janelle and will vote james out

and mike says he will be the tie breaker vote and vote james out

i'll believe it after thursday's show....i bet the next time i turn on the feeds, even if it's in five minutes that the plan has changed

What I find hilarious about Mike, is he wants to win BB for street cred. Give me a break, since when does street cred involve playing on a game show and making women cry. He must be talking about the streets of Sesame, because in the real streets of L.A. you'd have to do a lot more than that. Let's get this perfectly straight, if it weren't for "James The Snakes" backstabbing of the SOV and Will's smooth talking, they would not be in the great position they are in right now. Boogie has done nothing!!!! One other thing if you all think about it, it was Will who came up with the coup answer.

i despise his gameplay! HAHAHAHA

if there was ever a player riding on coattails, it is mr. booger.

he has hid behind will the entire time, and is just now coming out from behind. poor guy, he's giving the game to will again. i guess that's what a good sidekick does though....make the better man look just that much better. they must be splitting the money, b/c he is basically handing any votes he would have prayed for over to will. that jury will NEVER vote to give booger the money

Boogie doesn't even need the money apparently. Will said he owns a successful rest in Cali so why is he here. Will either for that fact. Why didn't they choose allstars who would play for the money all out and who need it and want it more. Boogie wants to win for cred? What cred?

Is he that hard up for respect? Does he actually think BB is gonna give him a better rep than working hard for what ya have and not hiding behind your buddy and making girls cry. Boogie sounds alot like Geogie Porgie.. you know the one who kissed the girls and made them cry

Of course I would cry to if Boogie kissed me :P

Boogie is just ICK. What man in his 30's dresses like that? (a rapper wannabe) Not even.

Will is the one with charisma and brains. He's the one that got Boogie this far. Booglet would have been ousted the first week, if it weren't for Will. :rolleyes:

I thought that Boogie was just blowing smoke when he told James he was opening some restaurants in Atlanta. Also when he told CG he was opening one in Las Vegas. I went in search on google and found stuff about his restaurants. I knew that he had sold Belly's, but I wanted to check on his other ones. I also read, that the reason he is on the show is for Major free advertisement for his restaurants. Which he does Always have the shirts and hats on. If any of you want to check it out here is the site. www.dolceenoteca.com

after watching boobie on tv for the summer... i dont care how nice his restaurants are, i wouldnt eat at one of them if you paid me. only for the fact that i refuse to put a dime into his pocket. <_<

if pissing in an apple juice bottle or calling women nasty names is what he calls advertising... yack! screw that.

Maybe at this season finale, Booger will get down on his knee and propose to Will. Now THAT'S showmance!!! :wub:

My son who is in his 20's started watching BB this year and immediately his favorites became Boogie and Will. I asked him why he choice them as his favorites and he replied ,their entertaining. He did a little research on their seasons and said everyone in the Allstars know their gameplay, it's their own fault if they let Chilltown manipulate them. They've had plenty of chance to get ris of them and they didn't.

He remarked on the "Chilltown" shirts and wish he had one....so I purchased a shirt for my son. He doesn't know it yet, I thought it would be a surprise..........But the first time he starts acting like CT , he may be of age, but I have no problem in b@itchslapping him!!

Archived