Who will leave? Week 5

King123

WHOOOOHOOOOOOo!!!! GO DANI GO....MY GIRL WON HOH.....I was too scared to watch it last night and I woke up to see with fire..DANI WON HOH....U GO GIRL.. I am happy...Lets celebrate DRINKS ARE ON ME :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope she noms Janie and Howie with no one using POV and Janie leaving. That's what I put on Neb's prediction challenge. :lol: I don't want Janie to leave, but I do want more points in Neb's prediciton challenge!!!! I don't think that is how it will go though. I know Janie will go up. Dani talked about putting James up with her. I really think she should put up Kay or Howie. That way she gets James' vote AND his nullify a vote prize from last night. James could nullify Kay's or Howie's vote. That's a gaurantee that Janie goes. Of course, that is, unless Janie wins POV. Maybe this will be the week there is no POV. :o

Woo Hoo, Sparklet! I'm happy Dani won too! She's one of the few I voted for to get back in (even though she got producers pick). I hope she does well with noms!

i'm pretty sure janie's going up...and i'd LOVE it if she'd put james up...but i doubt it. james would get all freaky and paranoid!!!! james cracks me up...running around saying "you reap what you sow!" i can't wait til james starts reaping!!!!

James is the most paranoid man on the face of this earth. I liked him better last year when he actually knew the whole house hated him and he had to fend for himself. Hes a complete jackass when hes on a powertrip. I love how he got so upset with Janie's nominations, but this is the same moron who nominated CG...the old guy who cooks and clean for everyone! :lol:

But wouldn't it be better if she "back-doored" Janie? That way Janie "might" not work as hard to get the veto. In fact, wouldn't it be better if she nominated Will and a floater. That way the SOV thinks.....thinks...that she has some loyalty to them. If she lets the floaters and CT in on a plan (except Marc - who would tell on his own mother) - she might be able to pull off perfect eviction.

James is the absolute worst player in BB history. All he sees is the finish line and he doesn't care who he has to step on to get there, I bet he would sell out Sarah just to win the money (or wait he already did that last year) Well beyond the game I thought the SOV were also friends outside of the house, but once again James has proven; 1) that he is completely untrustworthy and 2) that when it comes to money, nothing else matters, period!!! Not family and definitely not his friends. I hope he goes sooner than later. :angry:

Mikala - yes to all. So as I said, wouldn't it make sense for Dani to put up others, causing the SOV to second guess and perhaps not fight as hard for POV - loose it (maybe) - then Dani puts up Jani and home she goes. Priceless!

Laydeebee...ah, yes. But for you James seems the most deceitful, but in actually others are as conniving and wicked. Not to the same degree

Dani doesn't want to backdoor Janie, since there still is an excellent chance Janie will still get to play in the veto. She could win it and take Kay/Howie off the block. Then Dani will have missed her mark altogether. Even though James was trying to convince Dani to backdoor Janie, she won't do it.

Dani told James last night that she wants to nominate him to ensure he plays in the veto. She only wants to put Janie up if she knows for sure she can get her out. James isn't happy about this, but Dani reminded him that he only needs 3 votes to stay since he has the nullification pass.

They think they have CT. The Sovereigns also think they have CT. CT has laughed at all of them in the DR. I do think though that Will would rather stick with the Sov's for 2 reasons (1) he can manipulate Janie way better than James & (2) the sov's are the ones CT went to first with a deal.

Remember Dani went to CT to make an alliance, not the other way around. The only people CT has approached is the sov's. E1 else has come to CT with a deal. I believe that makes a difference.

I seem to remember a conversation between WillBoogie and Dani early week 2 where they said "So no one knows we're together". This last WillBoogie DR notwithstanding, I think they are in it with Dani but not James. Time will tell.

Personally, I don't see how anyone thinks they can trust those two.

Hahah! Mikala, yes, I agree...but it's just so much fun watching them try to outdo the other! Some with a little more class than the others, but a hoot and a holler everytime!

Trust? Hmmm trust. Nope can't get that one to wash at all. There is no way any of them could trust anyone. Some more than others. But again, what a hoot to watch them all jocky for position!

Dani's smart...not the smartest, but smart. If she can through her actions persuade the SOV that they are not the targets - and be able to hold on to it - she can backdoor Jani. I'm not anit-Jani...but I do think it's time for a member of the SOV to go home and Jani would be perfect!

I think what upset James was that when George won POV, James wanted to put up Mike and guarantee a CT member left, cause Mike/Will would both be on the block. But, according to James, Janelle/Kaysar/Howie talked him into replacing George with Jase and getting him out... they basically told James(again, according to James, I haven't gone back to look) they should go after Jase, and if they win HOH the next week, they would go after CT...

Best logic I can see for Danielle putting up James is that if he doesn't win POV, she'll know he'll use his veto to eliminate one of the votes, even if not to help with who she wants gone, he'll do it to keep himself in the game... she has to roll the dice with Janelle if that's her target... put her up first, put her up after the POV, worry about POV not being won, worry about Janelle/Kaysar winning it and both being safe... if her goal is to get a SOV out, she should be able to accomplish that....

Let's see...

Janelle will vote to keep Kaysar

Howie will vote to keep Kaysar

George will vote to keep James becuase Dani will ask him to.

Erika will vote to keep Kaysar (She has the hots for him)

Marcellas will vote to keep kaysar (He has the hots for him)

That leaves Will & Boogie.

They owe Janelle from last week. Of course that doesn't mean much, it's Chill town we are talking about, but I can see them throwing James under the bus and tossing him out. We can hope anyway.

Archived