Coup E'dtat - New Twist

He has talked of taking away Janelle's vote..and it is no secret howie and Janelle are voting him out.

James may get on my nerves but i cant fault him for playing the game. This week proved that he was the low man on the totem poll within sea suck.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new twist could prove interesting and i hope it does. However, i'm still confused about an old twist that was supposed to come out. I remember Julie saying something about a week ago about "setting off a weeklong string of competitions." Did this happen yet? Did i miss something? There's so much going on lately with secret alliances and crazy twists that i'm totally lost about what's going on.

Hmmm....Let's look at all the facts here very carefully.

On Thursdays show, Julie briefly mentioned the Coup E'dtat at the end of the show. Her exact quote was:

"This new twist will enable one person to overthrow the HoH at a moments notice"

According to Wiktionary (the dictionary in the Wikipedia website), a Coup d'

I think the coup should be old houseguests (not in the original 20) come in and compete for HOH. They get to live in the house one week and nominate who they want.

I think the coup should be old houseguests (not in the original 20) come in and compete for HOH. They get to live in the house one week and nominate who they want.

That would NOT be a coup d'Etat.......they wouldn't be overthrowing anybody.

Somebody has to be overthrown for a coup d'Etat to occur.

Okay, LOL, whatever...they would kinda be invading...I just thought it was a good idea since they mentioned ghosts. I was picturing Roddy for a week on the feeds, driving Danielle and Marcellas CRAZY. :P

I doubt it will involve old or eliminated house guests, since they haven't been in sequester. They've seen too much, unless that's what BB is going for, but I highly doubt it. I still think it will involve Janelle somehow as holder of the PoV, but I didn't consider whether it could be the new HoH winning. So many possibilities, so little answers. Ohh well, T-minus 45 hours until Thursdays episode.

James is a lying, fake, s.o.b...he has never been loyal to the sov6..he's been in an alliance with Dani the hag since before the show! For that rat to blame his group breaking down on Janelle ( and he does every chance he gets)...it's a complete joke!!!!! He's been knifing Janelle, Howie and Kaysar in the back since the beginning. How they could be loyal to his sorry a## just astounds me...I can't stand Will and Booger but at least they're not trying to pretend they're anything but jerks... <_<

I don't think this new twist will take place after the new HOH contest.
Julie said that it would happen this week.......
Well HOH contest always takes place towards the end of the show....
Why even have an HOH contest if it's gonna be taken away from the winner that quickly....

I am hopeing that it happens early on and that it all backfires in Dani's face!!!

I didn't read through the whole thread, but after seeing all these ghosts maybe the coup d'tat means the rejected6/eliminated5 will get to come back and dethrone the HOH? Maybe not replace anybody in the game, just come in to mess with it? That'd be cool! Maybe pre-coup HOH'll get to make noms, post-coup HOH'll get to replace if POV is used (?)

Can't wait for more surprises! :)

You know, it drives me crazy when someone posts, "Why have a veto comp, if they're going to take it away" or "Why have slop rules, when everyone knows there's going to be a pass" or "why have HoH comp when everyone knows it will be taken away" (not baiting or flaming Snuggs, it was just the last one I saw).

The Hg's don't know about the twist. The HG's didn't know about a slop pass. What if George won the season slop pass, should we bring back Jase because George's willingness to go 60 days won't be met. I swear, with that way of watching, why have the HoH comp at all when Veto winner will just change...why have the comp??? BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO WATCH...that's why.

Claiming CBS is rigging the comps is getting lamer than the term, "throw under the bus'"!! AHHHH.. Stop it...stop it....stop it...

OK...I'm done ranting...sorry.

I still like my idea of a super-secret coup type game, where no one knows who won until that person decides to annouce it. In francis fantasy world, it would go down like this...

Mar-sell-out FINALLY wins HoH (after almost everyone chumps the game). He prances around the house bragging how he will do what the Sov's refused and Danielle couldn't do, and get rid of either Janelle or a member of CT. He boldy comes out of the DR (or where ever it is new HoH's get their room key) and yells in all gloriousness, "Who wants to see the new HoH room??" Everyone panders to his whim, because that's what non HoHers do...pander and ass-kiss. Everyone marches up stairs to the sounds of Marci singing about how fabulous it's going to be...he slips the key in the lock and turns slowly for extra "drama"....the

BAM!! The entire room is decorated for Will because he has the coup and is the new HoH. :lol: Not only would the look on Mar-sell-out's face be priceless, but Will must actually do some work and not have Booger do it. Man, that would be AWESOME!!!

Archived