Thursday, Aug 3 Live Show - Eviction/HoH

uvp

the eggs: a slop pass, 10K, an eviction pass? (i didnt understand that one)

and julie hinting at an upcoming hoh coup de tat, one can overthrow the hoh at a moments notice

was there another one in there?

was i dreaming, those sounded like kinda sorta real twists?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no kidding do my eyes decieve me???? I have 4 different camera angles showing 4 differnt people...wow CBS has gone all out now! :rolleyes:

no kidding do my eyes decieve me???? I have 4 different camera angles showing 4 differnt people...wow CBS has gone all out now! :rolleyes:

Looks like it is better to lay down face first on the web. But of course they are tilting the web to different sides so, really depends what position you are in.

I really hope this post goes through. So many people on the board. :rolleyes:

Will just dropped off, on purpose of course. Wonder what egg he gets. Janie trying to help him pick an egg, lol.

He got a rotten egg.

I think Julie, and really producers for not correcting her, messed up yet again. She stated they should be hanging UNDER the web, then allowed them to rest on top. This thing will never end!

well, i could have sworn i saw marcellas touch the red rope about 40 minutes ago, and just a few minutes ago it looked like george touched it with the back of his head....

but it could just be the angle the camera is... :huh:

I just tuned into the feeds and James is out as well and everybody else is now hanging UNDER the web (the way they were supposed to be in the first place?).

Gad, did James actually go and throw it after all that smack talk about starting a 'revolution' against Janelle? People aren't going to let him ride their coattails too long if he's going to be the mouse that roared - ugh! :rolleyes:

Please tell me James got the other rotten eggs (?)

Kaysar, Boogie, Marcellas are all out. Danielle, Erika and Howie were all left with Howie really struggling - I looked away and then when I looked back Will was climbing all over the web like it was over and then it went to FotH. Okay, it's definitely over but I don't know who won - I would guess Erika by the way she's glowing and Howie and Danielle are frowning.

OK< Danielle is the new HOH. THE SHOW IS SOOOOO FIXED. You have this strong guy [Howie] who does weight lifting every day, and is beaten by 2 women in their 30s. PLEASE. Danielle went around and said she will 100% get HOH this week, and she did. FAKE SHOW!

This comp favored women because we have greater strength in our legs!! Upper body strength was not an advantage this time because the legs helped distribute their body weight. And because they weigh less, Howie was at a disadvantage.

Danielle won so now I guess Janie will have to eat her words about Danielle being weak. Janie better win the veto or its bye-bye baby.

BIGBROVAZ:

1) What is the "proper" thread for posting who won the HOH competition in?

2) Maybe people want to know who the new HOH is without scrolling through pages and pages of another thread to find it

3) Maybe everybody else is interested in a thread to talk about what they think of the new HOH and what she will do now.

4) When did you start making the rules on what does and does not deserve it's own thread?

OK< Danielle is the new HOH. THE SHOW IS SOOOOO FIXED. You have this strong guy [Howie] who does weight lifting every day, and is beaten by 2 women in their 30s. PLEASE. Danielle went around and said she will 100% get HOH this week, and she did. FAKE SHOW!

Cry me a river. Why wasnt the show fixed when the sovs controlled the first month? Did you honestly think the sovs would win every HOH and make the final 4? I'm glad Danielle won, now Allstars can begin.

Cry me a river. Why wasnt the show fixed when the sovs controlled the first month? Did you honestly think the sovs would win every HOH and make the final 4? I'm glad Danielle won, now Allstars can begin.

Archived