What size is Janelle?

Katie_Ridha

What size is Janelle?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What size do you think Janelle Wears?

2. 2. Do you think Janelle needs to lose weight?

• Yes!
    • No, she's healthy and looks good even though she's not a stick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I am confused...OH Hi Kaysar's sister nice to come on the site..Anyway....WHAT???? who is .....Damn...I leave this site for a minute and everything change...Is my name still Sparklet????Have u seen my pills???

To me, asking what size Janelle is, wasn't demeaning in any way. A lot of you guys are absolutely right about girls being taught that they're supposed to be stick thin (lindsey lohan, who used to be sooooo gorgeous!!!!, untill she bleached her beautiful hair, and lost all her beautiful curves). Yes, they're criticized for being too fat, ( oh, - so and so has a tummy bulge -- is she pregnant???) and criticized for being too thing ( nicole richie is anorexic)

Janelle is so popular. Most think she's gorgeous. I hope she's a size 8 or size 10, so girls can know that these are healthy beautiful sizes. Why in the world would anyone want to be a size zero? Zero is NOTHING!!!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of Janelle's this year, but when I read the initial post in this thread, it seemed more pro-janelle, and pro-curves. I don't think it suggested at all that there was anything wrong with her size, or that she needed to lose weight.

Good thread!!!

Eh, for me it's sad pretty much for the same reasons Elle layed out. It's shallow and rude. It feeds into obsessions about looks, and in particular, womens looks as if somehow women either owe the audience utter subjugation to the 'beauty' patrol or face all sorts of speculation about her looks. Most people don't mean to be rude when doing this, but they are feeding into a really unhealthy trend aimed particularly at women, and more particularly against young women. Full stop. No excuses.

Being on TV adds width and height. A lot. How many times do you hear people say they saw so & so actor and he's soooo much shorter and more slim in person? I guess she's a size 6. I was actually thinking 4 before I read the choices, but going off real life references, she's built more like a 6.

Eva Longoria is a size 00. I have a friend that is a 00 and she looks WAY smaller than Eva does on TV. I would have guessed that Eva is a size 2-4. So I say Janey's a 6. On the other hand, I saw an Oprah with Sharon Stone, and she said she's a size 6 and she looked more like an 8/10. So maybe Janey's a 4. But, she doesn't have an hour-glass figure - her waist is almost as wide as her hips, so I stick with 6.

I think the curiosity just stems from wondering what the celebrity or celebreality is like in person. What would it be like to hang out with them, etc? Well, when we don't even know what they really look like, it's hard to imagine, so we wonder about that too. :)

I can't believe I am responding to this because I think this thread is ridiculous, but I actually know the answer. A few days after Ali left Kaysar and Janelle were talking about her weight and her weight gain last season. Janelle said she is only a 4 and she was a 6 by the end of last season.

That is still less than half the clothing size of the average woman. [which is 14]

Trying to figure out her size is irrelevant since women's sizes are all over the place. I'm 5'5", 120 lbs. and I have clothes in my closet that are a size 2 and I have clothes that are a size 8. I always have to wear at least a large in shirts because I am a D cup. It all depends on the maker of the clothes and/or the store from which you buy them. Women are not built like men, we can have curves in any number of places. We can't buy our clothes based on waist/length/height/weight.

And.... just for the record, Janelle is not even close to being overweight. I think she has an amazing body and she should be proud to show it off. :P

I hope hope hope that I am capable of teaching my daugthers to be comfortable with who they are by the time they are teenagers because thinking a woman of Janelle's build is "fat" or "big" is completely disgusting. :angry:

I'm still tripping off this. Katie...you said that your best friend is 5'3" 115 lbs and size 10/12 :huh: . I know we come in all different shapes and sizes and it's difficult to pinpoint an exact size...but I am 5'3.5, and I weight 130 lbs...I am no where near a 10/12. Was that a typo? The biggest size I have even gotten into was a 7/8, and that was b/c of the maker of the clothes.

DC Dish, no, I'm serious. I know she isn't lying about her weight because she showed me when this whole argument came up... the only think I can think to say is that she doesn't have a lot of muscle tone and we all know muscle weighs more than fat... ? :huh:

I really don't think that someone weighing 115 can possible be wearing a size 10/12. The only way that can happen is if she is wearing kids clothes.

Or she has an extremely odd shaped body. Or she has a big @ss. (not making fun)

Just doesn't make sense. :blink:

edit: well maybe she could be wearing a size 10/12(adult). She could be a little thicker in the middle.

i am 110 pounds and wear a 3/4 there is no way she is wearing a 10/12. unless its kids sizes or some other country.

that or she is lieing about her weight!!!! ahhh i think that is it. katie.. tell your friend her scale is broken. hehehe :D

I THINK WHOEVER STARTED THIS POLL IS JEALOUS OF JANELLE AND WISHED THAT POSTS WOULD SAY NASTY THINGS ABOUT JANELLE AND HOW BIG OR SMALL WE THINK SHE IS..

BUT THE THING IS..........

WE LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE JANELLE!!!!

By the way, what size are you? Do you feel you need to lose some weight? Since you have so much time on your hands to make up these really stupid, jealous threads....

Archived