Janelle and Will???

babydoll

Quote BigSis7: "Boogie: The same kind of thing Will has that I don't, that je ne sais quoi, that makes people want to be around them and like them."

Good observation by Boogie......

I agree entirely. Something indescribable...and could be termed the "IT" facter.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is just not the type of girl I see Will Kirby spending the rest of his life with. This is the same guy we all watched having the time of his life on a trampoline. He may want to portray this side of himself for his professional career, but when it comes to his personal life he is not being true to himself and will not be happy with her. Mike (Boogie) of all people is one of his best friends, what does that say about him alone. I think Will is awesome and believe Janelle is more of who he really is and that is how life long relationships last. - BigSis7

I don't really see how having the time of your life on a trampoline translates to not being happy with someone like Erin Brodie (who may love a good trampoline herself) and being happier with someone like Janelle. My guy is a highly intelligent, dedicated professional who knows how to conduct himself in a business environment but give him a trampoline or a pair of rollerskates and he is in heaven. Most of us loved stuff like that as a child and love to revisit our childhood when given the chance but that doesn't mean we're better off being with someone like Janelle. I'm a Janelle fan, just like 80% of the viewers, but my guy would not want to spend the rest of his life with someone like her whose career is scamming men into buying copious amounts of expensive champagne and who appears to have very little life experience. He might like her and even be attracted to her but it would be a vacation romance or a quick fling not a commitment. I think Janelle also lost Will when she tried to convince him that a woman in England had cloned herself in her basement and was now raising the baby. Janelle is gorgeous and intelligent but she is essentially lazy and unambitious; Will Kirby appears to be much more goal-oriented and ambitious and I just don't see him spending the rest of his life with someone who doesn't complement him intellectually (I am not referring to Janelle's intelligence or IQ).

Sure there is chemisty between them but chemistry is not the sole basis for a sustainable relationship.

By the way, much as I dislike Boogie, he does actually occasionally display intelligence, perception and quite a good vocabulary (not the mysogenist, potty mouth part), he does have a heart (though it battles with his ego) and he is without doubt ambitious. Those characteristics are definitely compatible with Will Kirby plus I am sure Boogie helped him transition to L.A.

JMHO.

Archived