Janelle and Will???

babydoll

I have an honest question....Not meant to slam anyone or single any person out...But why are people so obsessed with the Will/Janelle "romance"? Ok, during the show, I can understand debating the topic of whether it was real or whether they were playing each other. But now both are out of the game. I don't understand why there is all the buzz about them.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are so obsessed with it because the fans want it to be true so bad. Why not have the best BB players of all time hookup. Although I dont think it will ever happen, wouldn't it be cool if they did and that is why people are so into it. The fans want something that isnt going to happen.

I personally found it funny/interesting when they were showing Will in SH - He was saying he got a bad boot - worse than season 3 and Danielle asked if Mike scumbagged him - Will said no its worse.

hmmm now why would that be worse than you best friend scumbagging you?

i wish someone had a still shot of will's face while he was watching his eviction in the seq house. his face looked pained and twisted a little. atleast he took it like a good sport.

i think when janie gets to sequester, will will not lay it on thick like he did in bb house, there's no reason for him to now. he'll probably be on the phone with erin trying to patch things up. i hope janie doesn't get all drunk and throw herself at him.

i think his ego wont let him 'go back' to janie. he's going to work erin since he said in an interview recently (found on ju) that he and erin 'love each other very much'.

It was worse because his flirtmance kicked him out the door.......he was a good sport about it though.

As for the person above you said he would be on the phone....I believe they get one phone call but thats it they can't have any contact with anyone but the jury don't want them getting info

i think will really does like janelle.

when she voted him out... he not only hugged her.. but kissed her. what happens with them after the show might only be a friendship... and that is ok.. i dont think either one of them planned on acually likeing the other so much.

Will may not persue anything romantic with her BUT at the end of the day he will want to be friends with her. I'm sure of it.

I think right after the eviction he wasa little flustered but once he starts to think clearly he will be friends with her.

I was talking to my boyfriend last nite and made him watch Will's eviction and he commented that even though he would be hurt, for a egotistical guy who likes confident woman, it may even be a turn on for him that Janelle was the only person who managed to evict him...

Maybe true his personality is very similar to Will's ( I know scary)

Janelle was on housecalls and she admitted that Will whispered in her ear that he wanted to have a relationship with her, and that he was going to break up with his girlfriend. She also said that they had kissed! A few times! She said it was discreet so she obviously wasn't referring to the time she kissed Will after POV.... aww these two are so freaking cute! I don't think Erin will ever go back to Will, so I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

Archived