Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have the link to Will's mySpace?

Not sure if this is the actual link, but im pretty sure [not 100 percent] that his user name is drwillkirby, so then his myspace would be: http://www.myspace.com/drwillkirby

aha i just tried it and it worked. there ya go, thats the link.

Also, I think will was just holding hands with Erika, like someone else said, because he realized that his hand-holding with Janie under the blanket was not as "sneaky" as he thought, and the live feeders saw it, maybe including Erin, so now he's trying to make it seem like he holds hands with all the girls. Right Will. Uh huh. :lol: but i could be wrong, & if i am i still think that will and janelle have enough chemistry WITHOUT the whole hand holding thing that they still have a romantic chemistry.

Since this is a Janelle/Will post, has everyone seen the clip of Will & Janelle telling secrets, in which it seems like he said to her: "I want to kiss you." if you listen very closely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWrdNCcJ6KU

Aww, cute! I'm sorry because its lame for me to react like this, but I find them so adorable! :P

Thanks guys, for the link....but I am lost in finding where his "posters" put up that message about Julie Chen and Erin...I can't seem to find it on there......has anyone bought one of his coffee bean bears? Or know if they deliver to Canada?

I think I'd like one, but not because of BB, just because I love the scent of coffee. mmmm. And the bear is totally cute :P

Also, I think I heard (while watching the clip) "You're Cute" from Will.....just what I heard, don't know if they'll show it on tomorrow's show to confirm...but I could have sworn I heard him say that when they were hiding their heads under the blankets.

Um excuse ....Will Erin is gone...you made your bed now lie in it...No one wants to look like a fool and ESPECIALLY not on live TV and internet...That relationship is over...pick up the pieces with Janelle so we can keep up with your relationship for another 6 months just to see yall break up and you calling her mother and saying she will always be alone....OH.. we seen this before...OH Well you have a nice life anyway..:lol:

PS Erin is not stupid....face it you blew it... like chunks..

Ok I missed Will's season, and have no clue what happened in his "showmance" with Nicole(?)

Can someone give me a quick rundown? pls.

Also what is this i heard someone's husband flew plane over the house and said I know you're cheating on me...or something to that effect???

Dying to know!

*Banner-plane*

I'm so tired, I don't know if I made this up in my head, or dreamed it or what. And, I'm too tired to go back through the posts or updates and try to find the answer myself.

Did I dream that Jannelle asked BB for a pregnancy test. Do the feeds confirm her question? Was Jannelle or somebody else joking about it. What is going on???????????

:blink:

i think the whole preg. test thing came from other houseguest teasing janelle. i dont think she actually asked for it. i havent heard her saying anthing to that effect... i think one of the others said she asked for it.. i dont know really.

i do know that her period gets screwed up when she is stressed, it happened last year too.

ovulation is different for everyone. usually it is mid cycle. but when you have screwed up periods its hard to pinpoint. some women can feel it when they are ovulating... they get a twangy feeling.

That boy has got it BAD for Janie. He just lied to Boogie. He's telling more truths to Janie than Boogie. I think he started falling for Janie when Howie left.

He was surprised to see her strong exterior crumble. He even commented that she was a lot more sensitve than he realized.

He just asked her if she was going to stay in LA for a little while after the show. She was also talking to CG last night talking about how great her convertible is for LA...then she corrected herself and said Miami.

Here is his convo with Janie after Howie left in 2 parts:

He talks about how he's something out there and he doesn't want the Internet to get it. Then he asked her if she gets it.

A couple of days later he masterminded a 2 hour blackout. Here's their convo after that:

A few days later he was talking to Janie about being "open" to moving (wierd since he and Erin neither one will move):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH4EJ1NiZK0

He looks for her all over the house. He wakes her up, he offers to bring her things, he makes her bed and folds her clothes. THE BOY HAS IT BAAAADDD!!

It's not strategy.

I think he started falling for Janie when Howie left.

And also a couple of pages back, somebody said the DR sort of let him know Erin dumped him - he seems like one of those guys who always has to have somebody . . . like a 'serial dater' or whatever . . .

Well that's nice to hear though that he's not doing these things because he HAS to but because he WANTS to - I still think he wouldn't be doing those things if they were in conflict with his chances of winning the game (but then that's maybe true for most people ? ). Yes, I do think he's genuinely infatuated with her though . . .

All I know is I've caught Will a few times lying about conversations Janelle and him have had...just today he told Boo Janelle wanted to move to LA and work in one of his bars I don't recall that and she says she hates LA....I can only assume its to hide his feeling from Boo.........But Boo told Erika the other night Will had developed feelings for Janelle he didn't except too and pretends its fake.......so maybe Boo has caught on.

I don't care if they are playing one another. I think they are adorable together right now.

Will cooked some shrimp and is now feeding it to Janelle. He went to wake her up. He does small things for her that any lady would like (at least this lady would)

Will was feeding Janie shrimps and said "Wow look at the service you get, I wish someone in the house adored me." Janie: "I adore you, Will"

Archived