Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

thanks

what has ericka done to wear out her welcome?

it seems like she was playing a good leech game

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this might actually turn into the most exciting part of the game so far. I hope Boogie goes and then Will, so we won't have to see them on jury episodes. Erika must be freaking out!

dang i knew the ericka on the block thing was to good to be true :angry:

Did anyone just hear what Erika/Scarika just said to Booger: "She doesn't know we're aligned." Of course we all have seen the signs, but to hear it said aloud....

I'd be happy to see either go, but definitely leaning one centimeter from the ground toward Booger.

I'm starting to wonder if ANYONE is really aligned in this game. So many...."do they know we are aligned," "do they know we are together," "do they know..."

I can't keep it straight.... :blink:

ummm...go SOV?!?! I don't know who I'm rooting for anymore! :wacko:

they want erika to be safe..there is talk of putting up danielle if Boogie is saved with POV with dani going home uhg now she wants to backdoor danielle

That would be the best move Janie could make... I hate Bug eyed Dani... But I give her props on her gameplay.... She is no Dr Will though...

Hopefully in a twist of fate Erika will get the boot!I just simply cannot think of riding others coattails or playing invisible as REALLY being a competitive player.Anyone winning $$$$$$ doing that wins soley on shi!house LUCK! <_<

Why is Danielle upset becuase of the nominations..........she should be happy it wasn't her on the block........I'm glad MY will wasn't nominated.........I hope boogie doesn't go because its very interesting with boogie & will in the house.........everyone else is BORING.................

james said to danielle, "it would've been great to work with them [ will and boogie] if they didn't give threats and kept their mouth shout." i think danielle will do everything to keep boogie in the game, just hope her or will don't win the PoV tomorrow...

I had a rotten day , and a wicked headache to boot! But. I just read that Erika and Boogie are up on the block, and oh joy joy joy, I don't care which one goes, ..personally Erika does nothing but is a puppet for every HOH winner, (I'll vote the way you want me too) insert sarcasm ) and Boogie is just gross.....from what I have seen of him anyways,so It will be good to see either one go...now back to reading Morty's page... :lol:

I like Erica but not sure if she can be trusted. I dont trust Boog as far as I can throw him. The last thing I want is to see a floater in Final 2, but if she stays buddy buddy with Kayser chances are he might be able to talk her into going after others instead of the SOV. The more #'s the SOV have, the better

I don't hate her or him, just she does nothing to spice up the show, and Boogie is dependant on will. For that matter neither does Diane..she just lazes around..they should do something for gawds sake...I like the bb6er's for that reason, at least they are doing something and will is too..

made my day too :)

I am glad that Erika is on the block too. She brings nothing to this game. I liked James HOH blog description of the furniture in the house. Laugh. I am still trying to figure out who in America voted her into the house.

teenage boys just hitting puberty voted her back in

Erica is a pawn. If she and Boogie don't win veto , Boogie leaves with an 8-1 vote. The only thing that could go wrong is if Will is selected for the veto competition, wins veto, and then takes Boogie off . Then it's a wasted week. Neither one of them could be voted off.

Apparently Janelle didn't have anything prepared for the nomination ceremony. When she told Boogie why she put him up, she said "I put you up because I don't like you!" :lol: Finally! Somebody tells it like it is!

Archived