How many BB fans are overweight?

Love Diasy

How much do BB viewers way? And do you have live feed?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Weight and Live feed?

• Underweight with no live feed
    • Average weight with no live feed
    • Overweight with no live feed
    • Underweight with live feed
    • Average weight with live feed
    • Overweight with live feed
    • What a stupid poll. What a stupid question.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I too am very, very average (and no big boobs on me either :D:(:) ) . . . 5'4", size 10 (don't have a scale . . . somewhere around 130lbs, 135lbs with small bones), average proportions, nothing too out of whack with my features . . . and only 1 cat, so if that makes me a 'creepy cat person' in Dr. Will's eyes then so be it, but I'm just not overweight :P

i first thought the squirrel was a baby rhino :blink: but then i realized it was a black squirrel... never saw a black one until the colorado mountains.. guess that is what they are like in canada too???

by the way, squirrel looks to be average weight... :D

Apparently Morty's has the thinnest posters EVER.. funny because most are American and the percentage of obese residents here is climbing at an alarming pace.. BUT I'm so happy to know that people that spend a HUGE percentage of time online are really, truly, seriously, thin.

That is my friend Skipper, one of my favourite squirrels. There are a few blacks, greys, browns, mixed coloured squirrels. The oddest squirrel (Philly) has an orangish tinted tail. Gotta love them all :)

when i use to live in denver i would feed squirrels outside of my apartment.. they really loved Wheat Thins.. the nutty ones.

then one of my favorite squirrels stepped on a live wire and POOF there was a awful noise and smoke and then he dropped to the ground dead. :( i am still sad thinking about it.

wow....morty's posters are thin......are you guys lying??? i'm sure some are fibbing! me, i'm 4'3", 375lbs and am not able to leave my bed. richard simmons is coming over next week to get me sweatin' to the oldies, but until then, i live for BB!

oh, and CM.....the bird does remember that spanking. he still flinches everytime i go to pet him.

as for the eye.....its a cute little chew toy in the bottom of his cage......

well, i could give a rats butt what people think of me here. its not like i am looking to meet Mr. Right at Morty's. :lol::lol::lol: wouldnt matter if i was fat or skinny...

the fact that my pants are a size 3 doesnt mean squat around here. if it did... i would be saying i have nice big boobies... :D

but the boobie fairy was not kind to me. :(

on the plus side, the foot fairy gave me really nice feet :)

Fizzle, it's ok, you're in the small percentage that I actually believe.. plus, I know someone that's seen your pic and said you were hottttttttt :P

What I find most amusing about this thread is the fact that people are trying to prove something instead of just voting in the poll.

Archived