"Eye" in Big Brother Logo

Myron

I know this is crazy, but the "eye" shown on the "Big Brother" logo looks like Gerry Lancaster, from Season 3. This is impossible I know, but to me, it looks like his eye. Gerry is the guy with the "Dirty Hands". Since the eye was probably used before BB3, it couldn't possibly be his! It's probably, as was said before, just a random CBS worker that was used.

man you guys pay attention to everything.

shoes size, boogie partner calling janelle moms etc...........

only thing i pay attention oo is hoh,veto, eviction

guess i am old fashion :blink:

The "eye" in the intro belongs to a cameraman who worked on the 1st season of Big Brother. He was 52 year old Bob McCutcheon who died of a massive heart attack inside the walls of the BB house during that season.

It's funny you guys bring this up, because I'm obsessed with the eye.

Everytime we see it, I turn to my mother and say, "I bet that eye guy makes a lot of money." The reason for that is because I do believe he makes a lot of money... it's just one of those random things no one ever thinks about, but then you see it posted on the Internet where a blogger met the eye guy and learns that CBS pays him royalties every time it is shown... and now he's rich.

Random, I know.

The "eye" in the intro belongs to a cameraman who worked on the 1st season of Big Brother. He was 52 year old Bob McCutcheon who died of a massive heart attack inside the walls of the BB house during that season.

Any truth to this? I would REALLY love to know if it's true or not. If it is true, can you back it up with a source? That'd be so great. Thanks.

This gets discussed every year.

The "eye" belongs to a guy who worked at CBS who happened to be walking by the room where they were designing the logo. They called him in and shot his eye and it looked good so they used it.

He really is just some nameless guy who was in the right place at the right time. I think they said on HC's last year that he doesn't work at CBS anymore, but I could be wrong on that one.

I think they should have done the eye of each HG this season, and rotated through all the eyes throughout the season.

Dep

Thats pretty description there Carvin! How do you have that sort of information unless you were a past contestant or work directly in the studios??? So which is it??? Or maybe you are Mr. McCutcheon and you are playin with our heads saying you died and you didnt!?!?!?!

Tell us all your secrets!!! :lol::lol::lol:

...Carvin! How do you have that sort of information unless you were a past contestant or work directly in the studios?...Tell us all your secrets

As I stated in another thread, I am a past HG but have no desire to divulge which one. Mr. McCutcheon was a fine man and every year at this time, I send out thoughts and prayers to his family.

I am just playin Carvin. I am not trying to trample on any one's memory! I always send good wishes to the beloved who have past! Hope I didnt offend you!

Maybe you are Mr. Marvin Latimer from Big Brother 5!!!! Carvin .... Marvin .... it rhymes!!! hehehe

marvin was funny. ^ is not.

Well some people cant be funny all the time

happy now!

I dont understand why it is so difficult - its bold and blue thats it!!!! I just want to be a little different from everyone else instead of having the same old black coloured font!!! Jeez just trying to mix it up!!!! Why am I being critized???? :(:(:(

Its not the color bliss, or that its bolded

it comes across in like 8 point font on my screen is all, it might only be that way if we dont have the same font you have installed on our machine? I dont know.

if you could see how small it is, its like I just skip your posts cause they are too hard to read most of the time.

maybe just another font style with the color and bold?

Archived