SLOP - What is it?

uvp

If it's oats...could George make up a batch and let it ferment?? Could be a tasty treat!! BB Scotch!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oyabung :rolleyes: We call it slop cause that's what it is called. Big Brother SLOP.

But anyways,

I remember when they first started the slop they had the huge pot of it already made up. But the white and black tubs, I believe that it is a dry mix. Cause I saw Chicken making his slop yesterday and it was dry, I'm sure. :huh:

If a food won't support bacterial growth at room temperature (e.g., white bread) then there's not enough nutrition in it for a person to survive on indefinitely.

And if it will support bacteria it should be refrigerated.

My guess is that it's the former and that poor George will start showing deficiency symptoms (watch for downward mood swings due to lack of B viatmins) after 2 weeks living on it (if he's still there.)

He's allowed pritien drinks, which IMO, taste worst than slop. I do think the slop is a cream of wheat/ oatmeal/ rice cereal concoction...similar to what you feed babies before they go to real food. If you've ever tasted baby food, trust me, it's GROSS!! But you can live off of it.

I think if we see a downward spiral of emotion it is probably because he is detoxing from sugar, salt, caffeine, oil and other deliciously naughty things. :P

Another site had the website for the makers of the slop... I can't seem to find it now though... It's not the oatmeal you buy at your local store... It can only be bought at a health food store...

OK, this topic is basically a "What would you do with the slop?" topic. I was inspired by the HG's(CG especially) attempting to manipulate the Slop into something somewhat edible. To get the ball rolling, I will offer my take on what I would do if I was O.S.(On Slop)...

I would find the biggest drinking glass in the house, and Mix: 1 Quarter Slop, 3 Quarters Water. Drink it down/ Rinse/ Repeat(if needed).

Just turn it into granola, people and the squirrels like it. ( I won't do the Bubba Gump thing but you can do alot with it )

Anyone see the Tyra Banks show ealier today? I missed the name brand of that granola feed bag. I must have been hypnotised with the nuts.

sorry,, I do have to answer your question...

You can make french fry slop,

as showed CG did Cinna-slop and tried toasted slop,

baked slopped potato shapes with lots of butter,

I'm not sure if you can use bread but you could break bread down into a paste form and make spaghetti slop with ketchup, and many spices.

Can you use flour? If so, that would change the whole game for George.

The whole solution has to be with the condiments that are provided. BB has alot of flaws so I'd like to try spruce up that slop. I'd go in the house and create a multi-million dollar industry (with slop)

you can make bread, spaghetti noodles, now I want slop (dam)

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Big Brother 7 slop is "nutritionally fortified porridge mix"

Earlier, I identified the Big Brother 7

when they eat the slop, do they heat it most of the time? i ask because every time i see erika or george eating it they look like they are blowing on it first......or maybe they're just trying to swallow it?

Here are all of the ingredients to the famous BB7 All-Stars SLOP!

JUST ADD WATER TO:

Natural oats, proprietary blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, wheat protein isolate, milk protein isolate, natural and artificial flavors, vitamins and minerals (vitamin A palmitate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3, alpha tocopherol, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide), cellulose gum, salt and acesulfame potassium.

Yum yum :P

Archived