Thank You Messages

bbfan100

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first BB season here at Mortys and I just wanted to thank you all for being so nice and fun and helpful !! Thank you to all the updaters and posters , but thanks mostly for making us newbies feel welcome and included !!I am looking forward to next season because I know no matter how badly CBS screws up the show I will get to enjoy your posts again !! :)

stardust.. some of us are here year round.... you can find us in "off topic" and other boards like survivor and TAR and well.. any thread talking about anything with TV.

might be a little slow.. but its still fun. :)

Thanks to everyone who helps make Morty's possible.

It truly is the best BB site

Thanks to everybody for all the good laughs, debates, and conversation.

And, a special thanks to Califcyclone for all of the late night humor. I'll miss the Kaysar/Janelle/Will stories that you were so good at telling. Well, hopefully we'll chat again next year Wonder Woman! :lol::lol::P

(See- I told you that I would post you a thank you. Now, hopefully you remember to check) :)

:D

Hey guys,

I didn't post alot this season but really enjoyed reading the posts. I logged on just about everyday to see what was going on. I agree with some of the other posts here that the show was made more enjoyable by the threads here at Mortys so I wanted to say thanks to everyone that had a hand in it.

Will be here for Survivor and next summer as well.

Take care all

Auburngirl

Wow, I woke up today and noticed something weird. The leaves are falling off the trees, the air is colder and the winner of BB7 just got owned on The View by Rosie, summer is now over.

I thank many of you for keeping me interested in this season. It was tough at first but overall, I liked it.

Here are my thank you's, I'll forget alot so sorry.

CeCeMom, thanks for putting up with me. It's been great and I hope to play poker with you one day.

Fuskie, thanks for the live show extravaganza etc. You are truly a great person.

Dade, You are great and thanks for keeping the chat rooms clean, Glad we had our little chat.

Fizzle, you are the best. whenever I think of you I think of a squirrel that is running really fast.

BBnut (amazingnut, plus whatever nuts you have) you made me laugh alot.

KingofRealityTV, you are still the Imperial Margine commercial, and The King.

CrackersMartini, you're fun and made me laugh alot.

Slowpoke, thank you,

Smirnoff, thank you so much for devoting your summer to Big Brother, you are amazing.

Carvin, even though your posts suck, I know you wouldn't be here if you didn't love this place.

nebartist, I don't care what you post, You contribute alot, and I know you love this place.

uvpnolimits, wow, we got off to a shaky start but I am glad you and I had some great fun. I hope you will stick around forever.

marty, thanks for your posts and live feed updates lol

dumblonde, Thanks for your live feed updates

Katydidit, thanks for your video updates.

chichi, I want to see you here next year, you are really nice.

georgectv, I love the spreadsheet summary.

CasperSabe, you are excellent, I love your posts.

ranster677, I hope you read this, I was really hoping to see you this year again, take care bud.

shockalot, thanks for leaving, however I think you're still here. You and I got along well.

blahblahblah, thanks for telling everyone to shut the f8&% up during Fuskies live show chat.

Jem, you devotion to this place amazes me, I have the biggest thanks to you and I think you are an excellent person.

Morty, I thank you for keeping your site up, it can get tough, but you stuck through it till the end.

as Jem posted I thank these people too

*Sunshine*, Adria0, Aine Lleu, AkainePSP, Angelo Joe, Anjel, April, ashee, Audrina, awilli1980, BamaLady, BB4Life, bb6men, BB6ROX, bb7addict, bb7allstarfan, BBChic, BBFanDoug, BBHousemateWannaB, BBNut, bbsteven, BBTexxas, BBUpdates, BBvacation, beckyphry, Beetle, bella, bigboyfan, Bigbrofan8288, BigSis7, BigSister7, billw84, bjowensbo, bjultay4, blahblahblah, blondie bombshell, blueberry, bluelove2, brucebeh, BuderfIyFairy16, CAchristine, Cajunboiler, CarolP, Carvin, Casper Sabe, CatchReb19, Cathy, Catniptoy, Catwishes, CeCiMom, chasmyn, chatterbox, chopped_liva, Chrissie, cindyannie, cinnamon, CrystAMC, CurlyQs, cutiepie488, Dade, Daisyflower, dalejr8fan26, Darkj, dayzeestarr, deniselane, deniselynn1, DewaltDakota, DiamondAuraPayge, DitzyLushGirl, DreamAngel, dumblonde, Electrophil, ElleNaturelle, eyeluvhowie, fizzle, flickz, furio22, Fuskie, FutureBB, georgectv, Go Jani!, GO-DANI, gwenzer81, I must be crazy, IluveDrWill, istrain, itsjoyful, ItWasntMe, jalapenopope, jamikin, jammer, janellekaysarhowie =), jayjay, jayman23, JCMN, Jediaces, JediJanie, jeffthedrunk, Jem, jenmarkai, jennalibra, Jezbelpyro, JFetch, jinx, Jordan, jordansmom, JulieBoBulie, Kade, Kathy, kathy65324, Katydidit, Kayish, kayman, krk23, krogers66, kslmbuggie, LadieJL, ladybugjd, ladytiff, Laggie, Lakeshow09, leahz, lena, lexience, lianna, lidarln, lightplum, LilTerror, LisaG, lisasf, lisatx, littlelulu, Louise, LovesBigBrother, Lucious_Liz, luv2watch, Lynnmurr, m_mosueca, MaineCopper, mellow52, MelodyT, Mendes56, mennonitepc, Michelle3975, MidnightBlue, mischievous, Moksha, Mom, MomTx, Moose, morty, myss911, nawlinsgal, nebartist, Neom555, Nikkisixx, notsonormalchic, nursie, nyxxie, PaganMom, potterzklay, Ptmsf, RainbowBright, Raptor316, realityjr, redjag, RedShan, Renea, REZEVILGB13, RishiBoy, Rod, rroy, RustyGirl, sah821, sakya23, SamTheCat, sassparilla, Sassy, ScrapJack, sdls2005, sean89, secretBBfan, Shalanne, shelldrake111, skeeter, smcclinsey, smirnoff, Soyyo, sparklet, spr1ngtime, squirrel, Stacie, stayciana, StephenV, SthnCmft, stormcloud, suechick, sunny, SUPERSTAR, surfgranny, sweetie31, SwtLissa, synthkeys, tan2relax, TeeluvsDani, texasbbfan, thebaysingerboy, TheNunOwnedGoat, thisismetoday, tifferoo, ToniAnne, Tracyrm, Tric, TrishX3, TrulyScrumptious, tulip22, tvrocks17, TwinCity, Twista, txcyclone, valkyrie, VAS1326, WannaBeBB7, weird_4, wolfrider, WV Lady, Yana and Ziggy49

I know I left alot of you out, but I'm kinda getting ready for bed. Thank you to everyone at Mortys for making this summer another great Big Brother summer.

oh yeah and my mom, thanks for getting me hooked on big brother some years ago and then mortystv. We spent every Thursday watching Fuskie's live show commentary. (I paid for the feeds this year, so she had to cancel today, last year she paid for the feeds, and she had to cancel as well, ty mom.)

edit 5 minutes later..... I just thought of 5-6 more names to thank. sry, for leaving you out and many others. I'll notepad it next year and just throw it in.

uvpnolimits, wow, we got off to a shaky start but I am glad you and I had some great fun. I hope you will stick around forever.

thanks man

we had alota laughs going back and forth

hope to see you around next year :)

*Sunshine*, Adria0, Aine Lleu, AkainePSP, Angelo Joe, Anjel, April, ashee, Audrina, awilli1980, BamaLady, BB4Life, bb6men, BB6ROX, bb7addict, bb7allstarfan, BBChic, BBFanDoug, BBHousemateWannaB, BBNut, bbsteven, BBTexxas, BBUpdates, BBvacation, beckyphry, Beetle, bella, bigboyfan, Bigbrofan8288, BigSis7, BigSister7, billw84, bjowensbo, bjultay4, blahblahblah, blondie bombshell, blueberry, bluelove2, brucebeh, BuderfIyFairy16, CAchristine, Cajunboiler, CarolP, Carvin, Casper Sabe, CatchReb19, Cathy, Catniptoy, Catwishes, CeCiMom, chasmyn, chatterbox, chopped_liva, Chrissie, cindyannie, cinnamon, CrystAMC, CurlyQs, cutiepie488, Dade, Daisyflower, dalejr8fan26, Darkj, dayzeestarr, deniselane, deniselynn1, DewaltDakota, DiamondAuraPayge, DitzyLushGirl, DreamAngel, dumblonde, Electrophil, ElleNaturelle, eyeluvhowie, fizzle, flickz, furio22, Fuskie, FutureBB, georgectv, Go Jani!, GO-DANI, gwenzer81, I must be crazy, IluveDrWill, istrain, itsjoyful, ItWasntMe, jalapenopope, jamikin, jammer, janellekaysarhowie =), jayjay, jayman23, JCMN, Jediaces, JediJanie, jeffthedrunk, Jem, jenmarkai, jennalibra, Jezbelpyro, JFetch, jinx, Jordan, jordansmom, JulieBoBulie, Kade, Kathy, kathy65324, Katydidit, Kayish, kayman, krk23, krogers66, kslmbuggie, LadieJL, ladybugjd, ladytiff, Laggie, Lakeshow09, lena, lexience, lianna, lidarln, lightplum, LilTerror, LisaG, lisasf, lisatx, littlelulu, Louise, LovesBigBrother, Lucious_Liz, luv2watch, Lynnmurr, m_mosueca, MaineCopper, mellow52, MelodyT, Mendes56, mennonitepc, Michelle3975, MidnightBlue, mischievous, Moksha, Mom, MomTx, Moose, morty, myss911, nawlinsgal, nebartist, Neom555, Nikkisixx, notsonormalchic, nursie, nyxxie, PaganMom, potterzklay, Ptmsf, RainbowBright, Raptor316, realityjr, redjag, RedShan, Renea, REZEVILGB13, RishiBoy, Rod, rroy, RustyGirl, sah821, sakya23, SamTheCat, sassparilla, Sassy, ScrapJack, sdls2005, sean89, secretBBfan, Shalanne, shelldrake111, skeeter, smcclinsey, smirnoff, Soyyo, sparklet, spr1ngtime, squirrel, Stacie, stayciana, StephenV, SthnCmft, stormcloud, suechick, sunny, SUPERSTAR, surfgranny, sweetie31, SwtLissa, synthkeys, tan2relax, TeeluvsDani, texasbbfan, thebaysingerboy, TheNunOwnedGoat, thisismetoday, tifferoo, ToniAnne, Tracyrm, Tric, TrishX3, TrulyScrumptious, tulip22, tvrocks17, TwinCity, Twista, txcyclone, valkyrie, VAS1326, WannaBeBB7, weird_4, wolfrider, WV Lady, Yana and Ziggy49

it all good thou

uvp not on team

i understand <_<

it all good thou

uvp not on team

i understand

UVP

but i thought it wasnt a team sport? :lol: you are probably the only one that could throw a fit one night and be sassy with everyone and then come back the next tay and be over it. thats why you get your own very own THANKS!

lol @ fizzle

thanks you and flo

but fizzle you posting too much

how am i gonna pass you in top 10 list :angry: ?

:lol::lol: you know, i never knew there was a top 10 and then a few weeks back i was bored and was clicking on just about anything here and i came across the top 10. i was like :o omg... i am famous... and then i realized that i was just another loser that has nothing better to do than to come here and post nonsense. :huh:

Archived