Thank You Messages

bbfan100

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Morty and everyone else involved in making this one of the best BB sites on the Web. Every site is good at something, but I find Morty's to be the most complete package for my tastes and temper.

To the posters, thanks for making this season and every season a more enjoyable experience.

thanks to those that didnt flame or bait others in thread :rolleyes:

Thanks all for this site. No one where I work watches BB, in fact when I say I want to get home to go to Morty's, and check up on my show they look at me like I am on the crack pipe. I Love , Love, Love Morty's because it is the most organized and has the best people coming here to post. I've been to other sites, but none compare, so when people ask me what's "Morty's", I tell then how to get there and that it isn't just for BB, but all the tv shows, old and new, Reality, ets. This season for me wasn't like the others, maybe because they all knew each other, I ain't happy with Boogie and Skankia as final 2, boy the balls she has to say she's the sh*t and knocked everyone off, hope for sure she is number 2, anyways thanx for the fun this summer!!!! :lol:

I want to thank Ivette, the barbeque and the poor mistreated astroturf for giving me something to talk about when I had absolutely nothing relevant to say! :D

I want to thank Fizzle for paying for the live feeds, so she could answer all my questions. B)

I want to thank everyone else who kept me updated, because most of the time I had no clue to what actually went on in the BB house! :D

I want to thank CBS for their crappy BB season....I will never take reality television for granted again.

Most of all........thanks Morty/mods and everyone else associated with this board for providing me with many hours of entertainmant! :):):)

A special thanks to Morty and his team for another successful Big Brother season on the board. As someone who doesn't subscribe to the live feeds because I'm too busy at work to watch them, I would also like to extend a great big thanks to all the live feed posters who kept me informed of all the goings on during this season. I enjoyed all of your posts as they were very informative and kept me apprised of exactly what was happening in the house at all times. Thanks, too, for your insights and great sense of humor. Some of you literally had me laughing out loud at your wit. Everyone did an awesome job and put many, many hours of their lives into making Morty's a great place to come to for all the BB scoop whether it be on the boards on in chat. You all rock! Again, thanks! :)

want to thank Fizzle for paying for the live feeds, so she could answer all my questions.

awwwwe ginger.. you always make me feel all tingly. next year its my sisters turn to pay for the live feeds.. does that mean i cant answer all your questions? lmao of course i will. but i am hoping that you will get the live feeds too so we can balk at everyone together!!! ha!

i guess i should now take this time to say thanks to morty and jem and ceci for deleting all the stupid threads and polls (including mine!) it really makes a difference when we dont have to weed through a bunch of crap. :D

thanks to Jem for fixing those post that make no sense... :huh: its the pills, i swear.

thanks for all the laughs and good times we had... and it was so much better without Shock!

i was a little dissapointed that orion has mellowed since last year..... but happy to see him all the same.

last but not least.. thanks to all those people that stick around all year long and post non important things with me! :wub:

I'd like to thank Morty and Jem and the mods. I moderate another forum (not television related) and I know the work that goes into it, so I appreciate it very much. Morty and Jem have worked so hard this year under difficult circumstances, especially since Jem was moving and she has a young child. So thanks very much, and I'll see everyone here next year! Same hamster time, same hamster channel!!!

Happy hamster watching (next year),

Beth

As usual you all never miss a beat...wonderful live feed updates, great links to video, great screen caps, spoilers, games and most of all the best group of posters around.

Morty it begins and ends with you so Thank you so much...and Jem you are always on top of things...you must never sleep...to all the live feed posters..thank you....

Cheers to another great year and looking forward to Survivor right around the corner..YAY

Go Janie for Americas Choice 25k...Woo Hoo

B) thanks everyone for an exciting first season for me here on the forum. I have been a BB viewers since

the feeds were free and the days of Eddie, Josh, Curtis, Chicken George etal. But I need to say once I found

Morty's via season 3 the experiences have been the Best. I figure next year i won't even pay for the feed

because the information is so fast current and the video captures provide you with the up close view.

So with that said Thank you Morty's and all his support team your the Best and i will see you next year.

marsha.gif

Thanks to all the characters on here that pretend to understand me. :)

I'm here year round... spot me if you can!

A special thanks to squirrel, after all I've never bonding with someone instantly online before. Every squirrel needs a Nut I guess :lol: I might have to change my sig from "Just a Nut looking for a squirrel"

I'd also like to thank all my fans, and of course the academy. Err nevermind.

I have been reading Morty's for a few years but never posted before this season. i really enjoy everyone on this site...I have been on other sites and I truly think that this is the best one, because of all the posters. Comming on here really lets me get away form all the stress I have to deal with in everyday life and be able to share the love of Big brother ( something that my friends and family don't get :angry: ) with others that do as well.

Thanks to all the live-feed updaters, mods & posters......looking forward to another season!

This seems to be a good place to post this. We have a few names to list of that have posted so far this season. With only a few hours to go, if someone else posts for the first time, their name will be added. But I wanted everyone to see all the "team" for this year.

*Sunshine*, Adria0, Aine Lleu, AkainePSP, Angelo Joe, Anjel, April, ashee, Audrina, awilli1980, BamaLady, BB4Life, bb6men, BB6ROX, bb7addict, bb7allstarfan, BBChic, BBFanDoug, BBHousemateWannaB, BBNut, bbsteven, BBTexxas, BBUpdates, BBvacation, beckyphry, Beetle, bella, bigboyfan, Bigbrofan8288, BigSis7, BigSister7, billw84, bjowensbo, bjultay4, blahblahblah, blondie bombshell, blueberry, bluelove2, brucebeh, BuderfIyFairy16, CAchristine, Cajunboiler, CarolP, Carvin, Casper Sabe, CatchReb19, Cathy, Catniptoy, Catwishes, CeCiMom, chasmyn, chatterbox, chopped_liva, Chrissie, cindyannie, cinnamon, CrystAMC, CurlyQs, cutiepie488, Dade, Daisyflower, dalejr8fan26, Darkj, dayzeestarr, deniselane, deniselynn1, DewaltDakota, DiamondAuraPayge, DitzyLushGirl, DreamAngel, dumblonde, Electrophil, ElleNaturelle, eyeluvhowie, fizzle, flickz, furio22, Fuskie, FutureBB, georgectv, Go Jani!, GO-DANI, gwenzer81, I must be crazy, IluveDrWill, istrain, itsjoyful, ItWasntMe, jalapenopope, jamikin, jammer, janellekaysarhowie =), jayjay, jayman23, JCMN, Jediaces, JediJanie, jeffthedrunk, Jem, jenmarkai, jennalibra, Jezbelpyro, JFetch, jinx, Jordan, jordansmom, JulieBoBulie, Kade, Kathy, kathy65324, Katydidit, Kayish, kayman, krk23, krogers66, kslmbuggie, LadieJL, ladybugjd, ladytiff, Laggie, Lakeshow09, lena, lexience, lianna, lidarln, lightplum, LilTerror, LisaG, lisasf, lisatx, littlelulu, Louise, LovesBigBrother, Lucious_Liz, luv2watch, Lynnmurr, m_mosueca, MaineCopper, mellow52, MelodyT, Mendes56, mennonitepc, Michelle3975, MidnightBlue, mischievous, Moksha, Mom, MomTx, Moose, morty, myss911, nawlinsgal, nebartist, Neom555, Nikkisixx, notsonormalchic, nursie, nyxxie, PaganMom, potterzklay, Ptmsf, RainbowBright, Raptor316, realityjr, redjag, RedShan, Renea, REZEVILGB13, RishiBoy, Rod, rroy, RustyGirl, sah821, sakya23, SamTheCat, sassparilla, Sassy, ScrapJack, sdls2005, sean89, secretBBfan, Shalanne, shelldrake111, skeeter, smcclinsey, smirnoff, Soyyo, sparklet, spr1ngtime, squirrel, Stacie, stayciana, StephenV, SthnCmft, stormcloud, suechick, sunny, SUPERSTAR, surfgranny, sweetie31, SwtLissa, synthkeys, tan2relax, TeeluvsDani, texasbbfan, thebaysingerboy, TheNunOwnedGoat, thisismetoday, tifferoo, ToniAnne, Tracyrm, Tric, TrishX3, TrulyScrumptious, tulip22, tvrocks17, TwinCity, Twista, txcyclone, valkyrie, VAS1326, WannaBeBB7, weird_4, wolfrider, WV Lady, Yana and Ziggy49

I must say that CeCi has done a great job keeping the forum clean this year. This list would NOT be possible without Dade who spent most of her summer in Chat but still managed to get me a list daily. Also, smirnoff provided all the televised show video that went on the front page along with daily video.

So there is our Morty's Team for the BB All-stars season!! :)

THANK YOU ALL

Thank you for all the updates, the video, and pictures. Thank you to the mods and a special THANK YOU to Morty for hosting the site and adding his touch to the fan page.

I want to also say Thank You to all the chatters that made it an interesting season. I know alot of this years chatters never posted on the board but read it daily.

Its been great, and if you dont hang around for other shows... see ya next season.

Archived