Think about the JURY people!!

I think a big problem last year was that the SOV's didnt think about the JURY until it was too late. (I know they had other issues that were a lot bigger, but this seems pretty freakin big)...

At this point they are talking about getting rid of the floaters...NO.... N **** O *****!!!! You should get rid of the people that you know wont vote for you in the end!! I don't think Sov's will vote for any CT member and vise versa... Why get rid of the people like George and other floaters that could be a sway vote for you in the end?? There are only 3 more weeks left until the jury starts... i'd be getting rid of Will, Boogie, Jase or Diane (if i'm a SOV) and quick worrying about floaters...they can be dealt with later!! I'm pretty pissed that Kaysar is so dead set on getting out floaters, its like an obsession... Just like last year when he came back he was dead set on getting out James until Rachel gave him a lashing!!

what jury who ever get there this year gonna be biais one way or another?

they should just pick a name from a hat and say you are the winner

I agree with you completely. I love to look at Kaysar, he is such a nice looking man, he is smart, but boy does he overthink, overanalyze. He gets something in his head and there is no telling him anything. It was painful to watch him this week. After seeing/hearing how the house reacted to the nominations he should have told Erica to use the veto, and said "Will you are up, as per your request". That would have restored a lot of the balance in the house, and gotten him some goodwill with his own people and some floaters.

hold up :o

first time? :lol:

I think that Kaysar has a bigger plan than we realize.

Or maybe not. Who knows?

Edit: Here. Read the first post of this thread, on the Real forums. Click.

I do think his general plan worked, but what I was talking about was when they were talking about "what if i win HOH next, who do i put up" and most of the SOV's wanted to go after floaters... I just hope that Kaysar doesn't get it in his head that he does need to go after floaters, because he is SO stubborn!...He reminds me of ME!

Someone had brought this up earlier, that instead of just having them vote at the end but have a trial and you have someone in the jury represent you, so you are going to want to choose someone who will sway votes towards you and give reasons to why you should get their vote. Kinda like survivor trial. I always liked that I remember that season 1 rat and snake thing with that crazy lady, any1 else remember that?

If Kaysar gets an idea stuck in his head that he sticks with regardless of how it seems to be working, then I wouldn't say his problem is over-analyzing. Just poor analyzing!

Archived