A War Will Start in the House

chilltown will make everyone so made, that a floaster won't be nominated by bbt. i also believe if nakomis staysl, chilltown won't take it well.

if chilltown gets hoh, a sov goes home, this causing a war, which is what i want. not litterally of course, but i don't want floasters to go, utnil boogie/will/jase are gone.

if they don't get rid of jase, they will regret it at endurance.

I think it's going to get very ugly in that house if a sov goes home. I agree with the war thing....I'd like to see hurricane howie in action again this year...He has some wrath!

jmo but I think Chilltown's game is manipulation. They may not want hoh.

And the only person in the house who seems to approve of Howie's antics (the whooping it up, the 'Busto' routine, the boobie talk) is Janie . . . if the sovs ever do get nominated, I think we may just see Kaysar telling him to stfu - that'd be awesome!

I hope Janelle wins HOH again, if they're going to get rid of her I want to see her take down a few more people. I would love it if it was Janelle who got rid of Booger (since apparantly Kayser doesn't want to repeat what happened last year when he got rid of Eric) because he would always have to remember that it was Brainy Jainy who orchestrated his exit. Hehe

I think that CowTongues are not even there to play to win I think that they are there to get TV time, and to just cause trouble, they have to be cause they are making themselves have such huge targets on their backs. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Janie wins HOH and stirs things up a bit. Kaysar just wasted another HOH, which makes me wonder why we all loved him so much. I am really disappointed in him, America votes him in and once again he leaves us disappointed. :(

SamTheCat Posted Yesterday, 12:31 PM

jmo but I think Chilltown's game is manipulation. They may not want hoh.

And the only person in the house who seems to approve of Howie's antics (the whooping it up, the 'Busto' routine, the boobie talk) is Janie . . . if the sovs ever do get nominated, I think we may just see Kaysar telling him to stfu - that'd be awesome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't James basically say that, after Kaysar won HoH? :o

Well, if the floaters are going to go first then Will and Boogs don't need to get HOH. I'm not sure why Diane and Nakomis were labeled floaters anyway - they were together and I don't think they were running side to side. It was clear from the start that Will and Boogie wanted BB6er's out.

I would think that Erika at this point (before HOH was won by Kaysar) was the biggest floater. So, I don't get this whole "floater" motive.

I think that CowTongues are not even there to play to win I think that they are there to get TV time,

You're probably right. Neither needs the money, but might want to win just to show they could. Will might be in just to help out Booger. Also, Booger said to Howie in the bathroom something about making good TV. It was like he's a producer working undercover or has a contract tied to ratings, neither of which is probable.

I think Kaysar's idea was to nibble around the edges of the CT supporters rather than go for the jugular. Both sides (if a two person alliance can be called a side) need the so-called floaters to advance. I don't want to see a polarized house another summer, I want to see subtle manipulative game play.

Archived