Twist Possibilities

lovely

I don't think Howie is sweating the Will taunting however I think Will has had it with Howie. Will is at his witts end and that is funny.

Janelle is both beatiful and smart. She is Da BOMB!!!

However last year she did have the best boob job. I think Erickas are bigger and better ( They have Kaysars attention)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been giving this a lot of thought lately. Apparently there are secrets in the house. What if the "bug room" was actually bugged and the receiver was hidden somewhere in the HOH room. That would be funny. Also, what if the lions by the front door opened a new room if they went turned or pushed, and last but not least.....has anyone even been curious about checking out the nooks and crannies of the house? They all seem extremely lazy to me, if I were there, I would be on a hunt just to amuse myself.

Some people on the site have theorized that there are clues in the wall definietions (loyalty, honesty, etc. -- the definitions are printed on the bedroom walls). Supossedly, some of the HGs were studying them trying to figure out if there were hints written in them.

I didn't know that but I suppose it makes sense, I just got back on the boards (couldn't remember my password) Hehe. I would jus think that with this being all stars, there would be something from each of their seasons incorporated into the game. Im also disappointed that they all seem to be making the exact same mistakes as before. Needless to say, Im a little disappointed so far with this BB7

Seems to me that whenever there have been secrets in previous seasons, the HGs have been given clues. For instance, when Rachel was HOH in S6, there was a note in the HOH room that led her to find the Gold Room and they had to follow clues to get the code to the Exercise Room.

That's why people are speculating that there are hidden clues in the wall definitions. It would make sense. If BB could pull that off, it would be awesome. Of course, it would have to be a GOOD secret, but still.. it'd be pretty neat.

Personally, I think it would be neat if there was a clue that led to a certain ower. For instance, a "pick the new nominations for free" card. So, if James were to find it, he would keep it hidden until the veto was used, then he could whip it out and say, "I'm picking the new nominations, thanks."

On a slightly different note, BB could just hide the Veto in the house and say, "wheover finds it first gets it."

They're freaking ALL STARS for crying out loud! They should get off their whiney hineys and look for the hidden stuff that's always there. If BB has to give them hints...well then they have the wrong damn cast for allstars. As much as I can't stand Ali, at least she was doing something besides sitting around talking game - she was actually playing. Anyone catch the clip of her going into Jase/Janie's HOH room and using the spyscreen?

The idea of hidden clues to find secret things in the house is great. I wish BB would use it. If they are, then I wish BB would help one or more of the HG with the clues. It would make the feeds interesting for a while at least. I was thinking earlier about how entertaining it was to watch HG find quarters last year just to get crap out of the gumball machine. I wish there were more of that in this season........

When are they going to do a luxury comp? I hope soon. And how hilarious would it be if Janelle "always wins the BB prizes" wins! Hahaha!

I vote for a Slop pass this year. The pass would actually be useful this season (if they keep the food comps going!).

You all just think that "janellousy" word is so cute. Glad you enjoy using it. It is nice to have a word to blame everything on so you don't have to face the fact that the Sea Sick suck even worse than they did last year. You just have to face that Janelle is the new busto. As for the "SOV dominance" you talk about crappy. 2 weeks out of 11 does not make a dominance. Especially since they have not done anything with it. Kaysar is being played like the dumbass he is and the rest and turning on themselves. - Orionvierling

That is why I said SOV dominence - SO FAR THIS SEASON.

Watch out Orion - your Janelleousy is showing! :lol::lol::lol:

I was hoping that the Alison rules competition would be just that Ali got to chose who the next HOH would be. I think that should happen one week at least were the evictee gets to chose who gets HOH. Hopefully this week so Nak or Diane will get HOH!!!!

Considering half the cast talks about walking off the show, because they are SO bored right now as is, and that they refuse to go through another week of Slop diet .. I doubt very much CBS is going to make this show harder for these guys. Especially cause they wont follow the rules already.

Season 5, they had the twin twist after like week 6-7 I think ???

Season 6, they had the kaysar inviction at around week 5 I think?

I don't remember any twists they may have had in seasons before then. But it seems 'too early' for CBS standards for the major twist in the game.

But a mini twist would be ok.

I think any twist they have would be lame, anyway. IF they were to mention any sort of twist everyone would get all excited just for a let down.

I have to say....Janelle should always wear her makeup. She really does looks purdy with it on, when she's shown with it off.........She's quit unattractive.

I think any twist they have would be lame, anyway. IF they were to mention any sort of twist everyone would get all excited just for a let down.

I think the season four twist was good, but it wasn't developed enough. It should have been bigger, more... involved. Not just, "Hey, you get to live with your ex's." There just should have been something more, something that continued throughout the season.

The season five twist was also quite good, but it wasn't... mentioned enough? For instance, when Julie Chen announced that someone had a twin, also playing the game, they should have brought that up more. We could have speculated whether it was Drew or Diane, who we both knew had a twin.

What I really did like about the season fiv twist was that it was called "Project DNA: Do Not Assume." For one, they all thought that DNA meant do not assume, but in reality it was DNA because they had HouseGuests who shared the same DNA. Plus, the first competition, on the first night/episode, was a food competition. And they had to jump in, out, and through this rotating thing. But when the camera zoomed out, you could see it was a model of DNA. That was cool.

The season six "Summer of Secrets" was LAME. It was just their way of throwing a bunch of stuff in there and calling it a twist. Sure, the Gold Room and the safes were neat, but what did that have to do with everyone knowing someone else?

They really just need one, underlying twist that is really involved and can branch out into multiple aspects of the house.

hopefully someone from cbs gets paid to read this board cuz i have the best idea for a new rule yet

each week, the nom who stays, is automatically hoh for the next week

think about the consequences of this

it's huge

and would change the way this whole game is changed

of course being a sov fan, i don't want it to be implemented this week!

it would stop ppl from wasting noms

and it would make campaigning fierce

and the noms would sit there on thursday getting ready to face one of 2 scenarios

getting evicted...or becoming hoh

what an emotional roller coaster that would be

think about it!

I came to this conclusion that there are no twist this season nor america's choice

HELL for HOH comps there are onlyl going to be questions..not like last or other years when there were devese competitions for HOH.

Archived