Alcohol(AKA-The "Real" Day 1)

You have to hand it to booze. It has the power to jumpstart what IMO was a slow, tepid, mundane, and most importantly Unentertaining start to a BB season. This is the first night where I feel that warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach mainly because I know that the booze has worked it's magic, and people are pissed off on all sides. I can now finally get interested in this season. Week 1 was nothing but "pat on the Back" and "we're all here for a reason, because were awesome players". Tomorrow should be an interesting day.

-Rant mode off

I agree- last night was really fun! Finally, the feeds were the way I remembered them. I just spent the last couple weeks wondering if the houseguests were really that boring.. or if maybe, just maybe.. I was possibly "over it", and losing interest in Big Brother.

I'm so glad to know it isn't me! :lol: I went to bed at midnight BB time, so I wouldn't be surprised if a ton of other good stuff happened after I went to bed. Thank god for Morty's TV and YouTube. ;) But you're right, hopefully things will start to pick up now.

And just think.. they're acting like this only 4 days into the slop. They are only about halfway through. :D

I was ready to go to bed last night, and thought I'd check the feeds to see what was going on before I went upstairs. Over an hour later , after everyone in the house had kind of calmed down, I dragged my half-asleep self up the stairs. THE GAME HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN! :lol:

Archived