Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

I know I am going to get a lot of static from saying this, however, I think Will/Boogie might have played it just right. With that said, I really do not think that if or when Janelle, Kaysar & Howie are evicted, I will be able to watch the rest of the season. Every other person in that house except for maybe Nakomis, is a slime ball (that includes Marcellas). What, are Diane, Erika, Marcellas & Chicken George, really going to be able to take out the Evil Doctor Will, his friend the wanna be Evil Boogie, the 1 horseman Jase and SOV (maybe) James (who we all know will side with the guys). I just do not see it happening. The 4 guys I have just mentioned could rock the house by winning a good percentage of Vetoes (even if they do go up) and the HOH's. Seems to me Will/Boogie have already set the game in motion to win, and to me that is NOT GOOD TV!!!!!!

WHAT ABOUT DANI???? YOU FORGOT ABOUT DANI!!!! :angry:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFter Nakomis leaves tomorrow it could be like this:

Diane, Erika, Dani, Marcellas

Jase, Will, Mike...................maybe George?

Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, James

If Diane is smart she will rally Erika, Dani and Marcellas together with her since they don't really like where they are.

so they voting out nakomis?

they forgot about her quick as hell

Don't be mad Sparklet...see people are forgetting about Dani. If the hg forget about her too, you might just see your girl in the finals!

Awwww Since you put it that way :D Stay low Dani...Shhh Stay low :blink:;) Thanks Ginger...

I would go to the sovs tonight and say ok heres the deal. The floaters are scared to death of you keep us this week take out a floater. Will should then say send me home next week so no sequester I give up there is no chance to beat you the rest of the house are pussies. Then Boogie should say let me get to sequester that way I am in and you have my vote cos no way I am letting one of these pussies win so along with the 3 of you thats the 4 votes one of you need to win the game. Boogie and Will should now not play the game to win it for themselves but to make it impossible for someone like erika or marc to win it.

Saying all that though what was Will thinking taking out Howie for sure Howie would have screwed a question and take himself out of the game.

No, no no no. Janelle is smarter than that! Last night, in the HOH room, Boogie and Will were planning of putting two BB 6 up, and they were very arrogant about it, "we're gonna let you decide which two of you will go up." SHUT UP. I knew that's not gonna happen, because they can win competition. Boogie has to go this week.

You misunderstand me. I am not saying they should do this to try to win the game. I am saying they should do it to keep their word to ensure that one of the floaters cant. If I couldnt win it I would do all in my power not to let someone who refuses to do anything to try and change the balance of power in the house win.

I think its quite funny that boogie and will seem to think they can BULLY people in to doing things... Like Will just said he was going to go to Janelle and tell her if Boogie goes up then he's going to throw the Eating Comp... shut up!... you might THINK you run this crap, but you dont! And also him making up the stuff that Janelle was in love with him and she was made because he turned her down...get over yourself

the game is just getting good. now we are gonna all be watching the live feeds during the night/morning to see what they do for the morning wake up..

hoh is gonna be able to change the game all week long?? whats that all about.

another round of drunkness

more comps

will and boogie trying to turn it around to benifit them

::::::::::zoloft anyone???:::::::::

As far as he throwing the food comptition, Janelle could care less, 1. She's the HOH, she can eat whatever she wants, and 2. Will can only be in one group, so if he throws it only 5 people will suffer cos of him and hope Boogie and Diane are in it.

Seriously. These two are the most pathetic duo in BB history. They like to threat, but they can't win competitions to back up those threats. Boogie left on Week 4 in season 2, and he hasn't learned from his mistakes, he's the same person making the same mistakes. Like CG said, "they have been given a second chance." Some people will never learn. I think, history will repeat itself, and Boogie will end up leaving Week 4...AGAIN!

Speaking of week 4...this guy is an insult to be an All Star and people who have make it further are not in the game. Damn Will for not doing the show without him. TAKE THIS TROLL OUT, PLEASE!

same can be said about kaysar

You're wrong! All stars are judged on their previous play not they're current play. Kaysar was evicted twice to Boogie's once. I agree that Boogie is not an all star but either is Kaysar. And who's to say Kaysar's playing such a better game. They are both still in the house and that's all that matters.

RS

A thesaurus and a dictionary are 2 different things. A dictionary is a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words, with information given for each word, usually including meaning, pronunciation, and etymology. A thesaurus is a book of synonyms, often including related and contrasting words and antonyms.

Archived