Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

It seemed to me from tonights show in the diary rooms the only place where u get the real truth is that Nak and diane are pissed and are coming after the sovs, the only thing Kaysar accomplished is going to probably 3rd most wanted out on the Sovs as opposed to first the way it used to be. This is great for him but not so much for his team. Then again thats all he should really care about he is playing for himslef not splitting the prize 4 ways.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep 3 on sov to get evicted list. and james and janelle knows kaysar pulled a fast one :lol: .

From watching the feeds, this is what I get:

Nakomis is much more pissed at Chilltown than she is with the Season Sixers. Especially now that she knows the S6 are campaigning to keep her in the house. She knows that CT were using her.

Danielle is not going to put up 2 of the season Sixers, or even one of them. She assured them of that tonight, and you can probably believe her. Marcellus hates Chilltown with a passion. Erika is more in the season six camp than the Chilltown camp. George is not going to win an HOH, so he's a non-factor. The only ones season six has to fear are Will, Boogie, and Jase. And probably Diane, if she stays. And I think she's going home. I think Kaysar breaks the tie Thursday night.

Did CT overplay their hand? No, they're just being themselves, and the people in the house are seeing the same thing we're seeing: 3 aging frat boys who try to manipulate and intimidate and cause havoc and raise hell .

The video of a drunk Boogie trying to intimidate Howie was hilarious. First of all, I don't think Howie much cares what Boogie says or thinks, and secondly, he's talking like the rest of the house is in Chilltown's pocket, and Howie knows that's far from the truth. Nobody else likes them any more than most of us do. And Nakomis was right there while all of this was going on, and apparently she was incredibly pissed. Not really the way to gain friends and influence people.

I dont think Will and Boogie have anything to fear because 1. I know Dani and Dani throw HOH comps because doesnt want to be a target..That is the reason why she said that...Erika, Marcellous might not but he has been throwing them too. Many of them threw the last comp except Kay and Nak.. ANd whoever wins HOH Will and Boogie will start something else to get the heat off of them..

Will and Boogie weren't nominated this week because Kaysar didn't want the other one to come after him, apparently. He has this dramatic plan where he gets out the floaters, and when they're gone there are still big targets in the house besides season 6. He's assuming they'll implode, and so far, he's kinda been right. Un-fortunately, the "deal" he made with them only keeps him safe for a week, and Chilltown has no intention of keeping it anyway. Trusting Will in this game is worse than trusting Jennifer last year. I guess he didn't learn much. And even if it does keep him safe for a week, it still puts the rest of his alliance in jeopardy.

Or, if you like conspiracy theories, like a couple of us do, you might wonder if Kaysar and Will are in a secret alliance from before the game started. James suspects that Kaysar is hiding something-------

I dont think Kaysars actual intention was to make a deal with Will and Boogie but to make everyone else THINK he made a deal with them...remember he brought them up to the HOH room so everyone could see and start getting paranoid that they were working together... Now... when he brings them up to the HOH room for this purpose he has to talk about something!! He cant just sit there and stare at them and that be that... So he went with the "understanding"... Smart if you ask me!

Meh - I think people are just messing with Will and Boogie's heads (like turnabout being fair play). The sovs are such targets because of their 4 strong alliance, and everybody knows from what Maggie did last year that if such a solid alliance makes it to the jury they 'own' it.

Will and Booger may be the best manipulators in the house, but Diane/Nakomis/Jase/Marcellas/Erika/Danielle are no slouches either. I think the other non-sov's are just trying to let Chilltown know that they are bugging the crap out of the rest of them and to not take them for granted. jmo :)

PS Diane's crack about Will being like Charles Manson was classic!

PPS Hey Tarman, congrats on Pickler getting that Sony record deal :)

It's funny because when they all first got into the house it was just generally accepted by all non sovs to get the bb6ers out!

Now that the others have had a taste of what they would be left with in the house if they got rid of the bb6ers and it isn't pretty.

Dani, Erika, Marcellas, Nakomis, Diane all hate chilltown. Not saying they like the bb6ers but they are a better alternative to hanging out with than chilltown. That's why chilltown can't get anyone on their side because no one can stand them.

Exactly Cindyanne...

Anyone think that is exactly what Kaysar was shooting for with his noms?

just wanted to add... I really really wish Erica would have used the Veto and they would have sent on of CT home. It was the perfect opportunity. In light of what's going on, they definitely would have had the votes. :angry:

Quote Lynnmurr: In light of what's going on, they definitely would have had the votes.

One can say that now under the present circumstances BUT had Erika used the veto or had Kaysar originally put CT on the block instead of N and D.....It would have been an entirely different scenario playing out right now and "in the light of what's going on" may just have taken an entirely different route..

If anybody understands what I am saying............please let me know...because I don't... :lol:

Quote Tarman: "Or, if you like conspiracy theories, like a couple of us do, you might wonder if Kaysar and Will are in a secret alliance from before the game started. James suspects that Kaysar is hiding something"--

Thanks again Tarman for the explanation.......but I was wondering is James taking the heat off himself, I can't believe he is not in a secret alliance! :)

Trusting Will in this game is worse than trusting Jennifer last year

I couldn't agree more. And ya know...I really liked Kaysar last season but he's getting on my nerves this time around. I can't believe I'm typing this but I hope it's "Willifer" that takes Kaysar out. It'll serve him right for trusting him in the first place.

I don't really believe that Kaysar doesn't care about the "deal". If he didn't, he wouldn't have told Janelle 3 seconds after Will and Mike left the HOH room that he actually believes Will and Mike will put up a floater next week. If it was a complete 100% pretend "deal", he wouldn't have even said a word to Janelle about trusting them to keep their half.

I know I am going to get a lot of static from saying this, however, I think Will/Boogie might have played it just right. With that said, I really do not think that if or when Janelle, Kaysar & Howie are evicted, I will be able to watch the rest of the season. Every other person in that house except for maybe Nakomis, is a slime ball (that includes Marcellas). What, are Diane, Erika, Marcellas & Chicken George, really going to be able to take out the Evil Doctor Will, his friend the wanna be Evil Boogie, the 1 horseman Jase and SOV (maybe) James (who we all know will side with the guys). I just do not see it happening. The 4 guys I have just mentioned could rock the house by winning a good percentage of Vetoes (even if they do go up) and the HOH's. Seems to me Will/Boogie have already set the game in motion to win, and to me that is NOT GOOD TV!!!!!!

I really want to believe that Kaysar is making good smart, decisions, and that the "deal" with Chilltown was just for show, and I really want to believe that Diane will keep her word to Marcellus and go after Chilltown. I just see a pattern of trusting the untrustworthy and bad decision making developing and I hope I'm wrong. It's starting to bring back bad memories of taking a finger off a button and Howie's bone-headed HOH nominations. Things I've been trying to repress into my subconscious all year. :D

(OT-----the thing that's odd about Kellie's record deal is that her album comes out before either Taylor's or Kat's. I thought it was supposed to be Taylor, Kat, then whoever-----}

Dani, Erika, Marcellas, Nakomis, Diane all hate chilltown. Not saying they like the bb6ers but they are a better alternative to hanging out with than chilltown. That's why chilltown can't get anyone on their side because no one can stand them.

Absolutely true!!!! If the surviving nominees of the first few weeks made an alliance they'd be able to take out both CT and the SOVs. The last really would be first!

So really Kaysar did accomplish what I think he secretly wanted to happen and that was he realized early on or before the show started that chilltown were idiots. He wanted their true colors to come out and they did. Now no one in there is after bb6 anymore they all want chilltown out. So hopefully one of the non chilltowners will win HOH and take them out.

Quote Tarman: "Or, if you like conspiracy theories, like a couple of us do, you might wonder if Kaysar and Will are in a secret alliance from before the game started. James suspects that Kaysar is hiding something"--

OOOOOOOOH, I'd love to see that!!!

Will and Boogie might have pissed the house off a little but any damage that was done was fixed last night by the sovs getting on like idiots. The sovs tried to strong arm and call out the floaters to vote with them. Kaysar said to Marcelllas and I quote " we need your help this week some week you may need our help and we wont help you. " They have the nerve to say this to a guy who voted to keep his arch enemy last week for them. I aint a Marc fan but I was glad he stood up to them. In my opinion some of the ill feelings that Boggie caused two night ago was neutrilized by the bb6 behaviour last night. Even Marcelllas said to Dani at least the next morning Boogie came up and apologized to me.

Archived