HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

If you will recall Kaysars plan was to make Diane "think" Chilltown had made a deal so Nak & Diane would get mad at them. Kaysar , Janelle, & Howie were in the storage room last night laughing about how their plan to make Daine think that worked. They said they called Will & Boogie in the room so Diane would see them walking out then she would "think" they had made a deal. I do not believe Chilltown actually made a deal. I just think Janelle is pushing a load of BS on James to create dissention. Janelle is looking out for Janelle. I would say she wants to break up the SOV so she can carry her secret Marcy alliance further.

I think Kaysar was smart to nom one alliance because if Kaysar nominated Diane & a chilltown or Nak & a chilltown his plan to get them distrusting each other wouldn't have worked. They would have just bonded together stronger. Also if Kaysar went after people from 2 different alliances he would have more people gunning after him than if he goes after 1 alliance.

I do not even like Kaysar that much but I think him telling James & Janelle to basically butt out on his noms & win HOH if they wanted to pick the nominations was spot on.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To tell you the honest truth. I hope they leave the noms as they are & trust chilltown. I then hope Will or Boogie wins HOH & then puts up 2 SOVs. I would be LMAO right along w/Will & Boogie :lol:

& good point Cindy & Neb. Erika would be a fool to take anyone off. Whoever's alliance goes up in their place would then target Erika. Why would she wanna do the SOV's dirty work?

they think way too much. :blink: ok, so i took my meds and i have a feeling i am gonna wake up tomorrow with everything changed.

and they are talking like they could tell erika to use it or not. who knows if she would actually use it.

That's because they assume Erika is a pseudo-SOV. That's what makes this so interesting. I really, really, really want to see Erika squirm. I hope they pressure Erika into using it (the benefit to her would be she would be even safer with the sov since she's working for them to this extent). However, if Erika refuses then I'm hoping they get pissed at her and target her next. Erika wants the benefit of safety from sov but I don't think she wants to do anything to help them. This is the what needs to be exposed now.

BB6 dont have a clue what they are doing. They cant come up with a plan and stick to it. They did the same thing week one with wanting dani gone then switching to allison. Oh lord these guys dont have a chance they are already fighting week 2.

Now Janelle wants Kaysar to make a deal w/Nak that if they save her she must agree to go after a floater next week.

So essentially they want to ask Erika, a floater, to use the veto to take Nak off so Nak can then go after her, a floater next week :huh:

To me it means they are trying to be real careful & not use the word floater to Erika when trying to convince her to use the veto but they may be more free with using the word floater with Nak

I dunno I think they are crazy. MBE they been smokin crack in da hookah :lol:

Um, those who watched feeds last night ... wasn't Janie PART of the conversation in which K and her decided together that they would target Di and Nak? What is her deal? That was a rhetorical question, really, so please do not commence Janie bashing. Thanks.

This time (sigh...) Janelle specifically said "No!" to the idea of taking George out. This could flip at any time, though, considering she was in favor of that idea not so long ago. They're just using "George" to avoid using "floater" in talking to Erika.

i don't think bb6 knows what to do when the lines between alliances are blurred.... it's not like one big group they can pick the biggest threats out of it more like 4 little alliances and they don't know which one is worse

i think right now it's in kaysars best intrest not to have erica use the veto and i hate to say it but vote out diane and make a deal with nak because diane seems more the vengfull person and nakomis no matter how mad she got i think she would honor her word and a good deal

I've been sitting and reading everyones opinion about this and I feel I need to state my opinion. When Kaysar won HOH I automatically assumed that he would go after Will and Boogie. When I found out he didn't but he put up Nakomis and Diane, I was dissapointed but not upset that he didn't do what I initially thought. As I hear his reasons for putting them up, it is a good move.

What we all fail to realize is that EVERYONE WANTS TO TARGET THE BB6 ALLIANCE. It doesn't matter who he put up this week. Diane and Nak are together and so are Will and boogie. they are both after bb6 so who cares who goes up first. Honestly I feel Diane and Nak are more apt to winning an HOH than Chilltown. Therefore get one of them out.

It is not such a good idea to go after the "obvious" chilltown alliance because that would put more of a target on their back. Making the deal with Nak may work. Diane doesn't seem to personally like bb6 so I think she would not honor the deal. As Kaysar said, if you stir up the descension of the other alliances it could buy the bb6 some time and maybe, I said MAYBE, take the attention away from the bb6'rs.

Kaysar is not an idiot! He is doing what he can to take the heat off of them. :)

Although I kinda think Kaysar may have made the wrong move by NOT nominating Will, I am seeing more logic as time goes by as to why he did what he did and it may or may not work.

But, at least he didn;t just make the obvious choice. If he tries this and it fails, shame on him, but if he tries this and it works, then good for us. At least he is not just phoning it in and is actually trying to stir the pot a bit.

Dep

Archived