HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

iv'e been watching the two talk for a bit now. kaysar and nakomis each seem to have a mutual respect for each other. i have never really listened to nak talk a lot i think if she stays they have(sov) join that would be one hell of an alliance, i hope she's not bsing him, and i think she is pretty honest. have to wait and see.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah bb7addict that would be pretty cool. But I think that even if Kaysar asks Ericka to use the veto, she won't use it because it will put a target on her from Chilltown. But you never know what can happen in there.

I'd like Kaysar to ask Erica to use the veto and when she refuses, everyone will know where she's at - floating between the two groups and called out as a "mole" by the CT group. (I was liking both Erica & Jase until he got all mean and for Erica and CG to sit with that...arggg.)

The rest of the alliance wants to back door one of chill town and Kayser wont do it I mean they are all talking he is more concerned about his popularity that the game and James janny and Howie are right!! Backdoor one of the chill town so they still have numbers come on Kayser get your head out of your butt!!!

I just watched that scene too with Howie James and Janelle talking about what a mess they are in and that Kaysar's nominations suck. Janelle wants them all 3 to talk Kaysar into using the veto to put up Mike or Jase. James tells them he was miffed that Kaysar lied to him about who he was nominating. He called him "eric" and said he's pulled and Eric by making a deal with chilltown.

Oh this is going to get really good.

ALL IS NOT WELL IN SOVEREIGN COUNTRY :o

nah, everyone in that house has said they want bb6 out. i think boogie and will would be next after bb6 but first they want to get bb6. its all any of them talk about. even when they realized that all that happened last week was due to will and boogie, they still wanted bb6 out.

and as much as i would like to believe that any of them could turn and go after will or boogie, i think they are just too against the bb6 group getting to the final 2 let alone sequester.

He did offer up a deal where by this week he would nominate "floaters" providing that next week if Mike or Will wins HOH they will do the same thing and nominate floaters. But neither one of them actually agreed to anything all Will said was "lets keep the lines of communication open". So no they don't really have a deal but Kaysar thinks they do. It's the Jennifer thing all over again.

I think they are screwed no matter who goes... Nak and Diane could be in an alliance with Jase and whoever else.. so I think no matter what they are screwed....really didnt matter who he nominated.

Does anybody know for sure if Kay made a deal with ChillTown???? What is the deal??? ~ bb_voyer

i was under the impression that they asked him if that is what he wants from them and he said he is not asking for them to guarentee his saftey, but he is just telling them he is not going after them.

Kaysar did NOT make a deal with them and actually said those words to them. He said "this is not a deal or anything like that". There was a clip of the conversation on Morty's front page. He was basically seeing if they were on the same page as far as removing the floaters from the game first. That's all.

Didn't Nak want to come after Kaysar/Janelle too? If she would have won HOH this time, my guess is she would have nonimated Kaysar and Janelle or possibly Howie with one of the others. She would not have wasted her HOH on a so called floater. So I don't think Kaysar's nonimations are as dumb as they are thinking.

Archived