Ali's Boyfriend???

BB4 was the only season I didn't watch so I don't know anything about Ali's ex-boyfriend. But from watching last night he is way hotter then her current boyfriend. But he is a Dr. and Alison seems like the type that would go after someone for money.

I thought it was funny that they did his interview in his "DR. outfit" complete with stethoscope around the neck..C'mon people, BB was obviously making a joke of him..it worked well too! I thought they made him look like the clueless goofball and her ex looked like the guy whod' "been there done that"

They definitely were making fun of him...did you all hear the music they would play every time they would cut to him talking about Allison :huh: , then when they switched it...they would play dramatic stripper music, showing Ali in her real form. Too funny

I hated the editing! I don't think its fair to make fun of someone who is not in the game. They didn't sign up for that and as much as I didn't care for Alison, making the doctor look so clueless could affect their relationship. The clown music was over the top (IMO)

anyone that is on camera for BB signs away their rights.. that goes for any boyfriends or girlfriends, family.. and so on. Ali's boyfriend signed papers that cbs could use the footage anyway they wanted.

:D

so it really is fair.

I had to turn on the volume just to hear him. He seemed so quiet and mousy like.

He was just weird.

The only reason I can seriously imagine Alison dating him was because he was a doctor, and doctors generally make lots of money. Then, she doesn't have to worry about getting a job and she can spend the rest of her life playing reality games. :rolleyes:

Fizzle said "anyone that is on camera for BB signs away their rights.. that goes for any boyfriends or girlfriends, family.. and so on. Ali's boyfriend signed papers that cbs could use the footage anyway they wanted"

I hadn't thought about that. I stand corrected. I certainly wouldn't want such a gullible clueless person as my doctor.

Well, He had a 'creepiness' factor to him. The way he set himself up (in his docs outfit, etc) came across as a bit..umm..fake...kinda like Ali herself. Ali's declaration of her love for him after her ouster seemed...um..fake..as well.

Knowing Ali and her 'ways' She is probably already eyeing the divorce settlement (grand prize) with her new beau..lol..am sorry was that a mean thing to say?

But seriously, I am not one to speculate but it doesnt all fit together. I dunno, maybe my 6th sense is a bit off.

Quote: Well, He had a 'creepiness' factor to him. The way he set himself up (in his docs outfit, etc)

He was more than likely told to wear his stethoscope and outfit by the BB film crew.

Eh-----I guess he was just being supportive or something. The editing was kinda cool, though.

But we saw the Alison we all knew and hated on Housecalls today-----before she was done, she managed to trash Janelle, George , James, Kaysar, and just about everybody except for Diane and Nakomis. The final caller was giving it to her big-time, calling her a ho that slept with everybody in the house her season, Alison was giving it right back, the caller was cut off, and somewhere in CBS land there's a call-screener that's being given his pink slip as I type this. :D

Meet Joe I AGREE WITH U TOTALLY yes he is doctor and why would he show that if he didnt want anyone to know... YES HE SEEM CONTROLLING...I hope he doesnt change her...When she said he put her on probation because she was mean I was like..WHAT THE HELL... I really feel sorry for her because face it guys the BB Ali that we love and love to hate will be gone because she is ready to settle down and get married and we all know that there are several women out there that would lose their idenity and change for that one man who they think is going to marry them... DId anyone notice that last night in the interview with Julie she was about to cry in the end... eyes began to teary up.. That was my clear sign that she is changing..YES SHE IS GROWING UP...BUT I HOPE SHE DOESNT LOSE HER IDENITY IN THE PROCESS.

i think it's funny now that in 3 reality shows ali has had 3 different boy freinds

bb4 justin

tar donni ??

bb7 doc

anyhow i also thought ali has grown up a bit since her bb4 days i think the whole house has grown and matured a bit since we last saw most of them and they all seem very mellowed out

I don't care much for Alison but to say she's only w/ her boyfriend because he is a doctor is wrong. She mentioned on feeds, that when she first met him he told her he drove and ice cream truck and he's still listed in her cell phone under ice cream man. So, she had no clue he was a doctor and still went out with him repeatedly and eventually fell in love.

Do I think he's creepy, yes, do I think two creepy, crawly, weirdos deserve each other? YES!

Ok so I just wanted to call her boyfriend Dr McCreepy... he weirded me out so bad. I LOVED Justin...he KNOWS Ali. And its all fair to me... they all know what they are getting into especially since this is ALL STARS...they've all been there and done that. And if there is anyoen new in their lives the HG's should've warned them.

yeah, i gotta say.. justin was looking hot last night!!!! why couldnt they send him back into the house... i bet all the guys would be jealous of him...

but i guess alison found her equal.... :lol: justin was just too hot for her. and he wasnt wacked out like she is.

Archived