BB All Stars in serious danger!!!

deedsy

Montgomery.. i totally agree. as much as i like the sov.. i dont think we need all these threads! not only is it stupid.. but it really makes everything a mess.. and then the mods have to clean it all up.

COME ON GUYS! lets try and make things easier for the mods.. and for other members who are tired of seeing repeat threads!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it is 8 against the 4 from BB6. Some would say that is not fair but I think it is all fair.

If they want the BB6'ers out then just win the comps. Plain and simple.

"in a perfect world they would have had 2 people from each season.. but they didnt."

I agree, but I more or less meant we should have only been allowed to vote for 2 from each season. I don't really mind that there are 4 from Season 6. So you still had Kaysar, Ivette, Howie, James, and Janelle all from season 6 in the top 20, however you could only vote for the top two you wanted, say Janelle and Kaysar. Same with Season 5,4,3,2,1 etc. I feel like it would have given more of an equal opportunity to those from Season 3 and down (since most people who watched those, didn't want to think back that far anyways). I don't even know if I explained that in a way where it makes sense, to be honest, but.

Also, just to clear things up. I did like Sov6 last year, I don't mind seeing them this year, so it's not coming from somebody who disliked them. I just really think the voting should have in some way been limited to the amount we could vote.

is Goose Creek a real place??? that is so funny.. i think i would like to say i live in goose creek! :D

maybe sometime when i am driving down to florida, i could stop by goose creek.. i love saying that.

Carlsbad, why don;t you just come out and say you hate the people from BB6? OR you could look at this as a new season, and realize that they have the biggest targets on their backs. It would be pretty impressive if they made it all the way, but it most likely won't happen. Even if the 4 made it to final 4, it would be SOOO interesting to watch them battle it out and have to start eating each other.

But to feel so much hatred towards them this many days in just shows that you are harboring left over feelings from last season. Hell, I like the BB6'ers and defended them all the way last season, was happy to see the ones that made it this time get in, but I have no problem criticizing them when they screw up THIS SEASON.

I hated the Fiendsheep last season, but I would have given any one of them the chance to make a new impression this season.

You should give it a try, it is very refreshing and liberating ;)

Dep

this season is going to be just like last season...."chill town" VS Sov.... I really thought this season was going to be different not TWO sides again...I thought there were going to be small alliances everywhere....it just sucks that we have to have watch every week and see Which side wins....of course i'll still watch the live feeds like crazy and the show but its kinda junk.

what did you guys think this season would unravel?

i dont think its going to be two sides against each other...especially after this week...I think there is one big one C4 and then you have 3 from "chilltown" and then Diane and Nak...Who knows where George, Marcellus, Erika and Danelle fall really...

Waa, waa, waa, season 6 has 4... blah, blah, blah. So what? It is a game and it is what it is. You either watch it and accept it or buy a lot of tissues and keep crying. *eyes rolling* I personally think that with the accpeption of Will/Boogie and Kaysar/Howie that most are capable of turning on the others on a dime. Even Janelle (who I like) has an alliance with Kaysar/Howie and another one with Marcellas.

So stop whining about the injustice of who is in and just relax and enjoy!

JMHO. B)

BBDiva, I totally agree.

"It is only the second week and there are only 4 of them. I think it is a little premature to say they have complete control of the house. Only 3 of them can compete next week for HOH and James is too much of a wild card to say he is in firm with the Sovs. They did pretty much screw him and Sarah last season. Also, Howie is not too much of a threat."

I honestly think Kayser will be the first of the Sov6 to go.

I really don't undertstand why people are upset that 4 S6ers made the cut. Yes, there were four season sixers, but there was also TEN other people in the house. I've heard about new math, but 10 is still more than 4, no?

Instead of whining about the S6ers, the others should band together to form their own alliance. Sheesh, do we have to tell these people everything??!! lol

these bums from season six like i said before came in as a united group of 4. while the other season had known enemies get pick from the same season. and in chicken george case, WILL AND MIKE they dont have the numbers to compete. as long as these hoh comp stay Q & A sov will keep winning hoh. only person i see that will give james, janelle a run for their money in physical comp is jase since ali left. the producers in my opinion have ruined this year bb for me. why couldnt sov have enemies from their season in like the other season eg. eric, april or jennifer. bb producer clearly wants a sov to win this season.

Yeah, I vote vote voted for Kaysar and James, and am actually starting to like Janie again . . . Howie's still Howie, what more is there to say about that . . .

BUT damn, Kaysar's half the reason last year was so polarized (Eric being the other half), and he seems to be doing it again this year. It's not that he's an oppressive dominator like Eric was, but I think his attempts at manipulation are so clumsy that the better manipulators (pretty much everybody else) see right through it and feel threatened. And then they feel bonded by it. Like Kaysar tried to 'use' Will and Boogie by making it appear like they had a deal to get out floaters and it was supposed to pit Mr.&Mrs.Smith alliance against Chilltown and pit the floaters against Chilltown. All Will had to do was tell Erika that he tried to get reassurances of her safety and that they wouldn't do it to move that wedge in between Erika and the sovs. And then Diane is upset at getting nominated by Kaysar . . . all Will had to do was offer her a job and any lies he and Boogie told were forgiven.

Also the sovs seem to grossly underestimate how intimidated people ALREADY felt by them . . . then the go and try to intimidate them some more just because they also feel like their security in the house is in danger. Well it's understandable that they feel bummed and don't understand why everybody feels so threatened by them when it's only 4 of them, but it's nevertheless what people are feeling - now their resentment seems to be ratcheting up to hate and it's just drawing the rest of the house closer.

What probably saves this season from being the ping-pong match of last year is that Dr. Will, the true leader of the house is not a polarizer - like he'll still talk to the sov's and try to make deals with them and stuff. The nerd herd cut off all communication except for bashing pretty much.

I still adore Kaysar the person, but I'm just frustrated by his gameplay. I thought he might have a pretty good chance going far as a floater this year, but he seems to be making the same mistakes as last year! :(

For me what'll suck is if they are able to maintain HOH all the way to the end . . . nobody has ever won BB by maintaining actual power from start to finish - it usually takes the other forms of power like manipulation and deceit. For me that's what makes the game so interesting - to see people prevail with other forms of power than just winning comps. The thought of people winning because they didn't get knocked off a pedestal, or know what Alison thinks is true or false . . . blech

Quote Dep: "Carlsbad, why don;t you just come out and say you hate the people from BB6? OR you could look at this as a new season, and realize that they have the biggest targets on their backs. It would be pretty impressive if they made it all the way, but it most likely won't happen. Even if the 4 made it to final 4, it would be SOOO interesting to watch them battle it out and have to start eating each other."

Hate them? Not really. I just fail to drink the Seas6 koolaid that's all. And I did say they have large targets on their backs. I agree if they make it to the final four, it would be interesting to see just how they eat their young. ;)

"But to feel so much hatred towards them this many days in just shows that you are harboring left over feelings from last season. Hell, I like the BB6'ers and defended them all the way last season, was happy to see the ones that made it this time get in, but I have no problem criticizing them when they screw up THIS SEASON. "

All I said was that we'll see how they react when two of them go up. Last season it seemed as though they did lots of whining when the tables were turned against them. Friendsheep did the same too.

"I hated the Fiendsheep last season, but I would have given any one of them the chance to make a new impression this season."

You're the one using the 'hate' word here. Question: if Ivette came back, would you have given her a chance to make a new impression? Moot point, I know.

"You should give it a try, it is very refreshing and liberating"

I'll follow your advice, if you follow your own. :D

uvp answers to no one :D

is Goose Creek a real place??? that is so funny.. i think i would like to say i live in goose creek!

maybe sometime when i am driving down to florida, i could stop by goose creek.. i love saying that.

fizzle yes its a real place its about 20 miles outside of Charleston Feel free to come anytime Fellow BBs are always welcome LOL

Archived