Favorite quotes by BBAS

bbfan100

I have to say I loved when James was in the diary room and said.."nak was gunning for my ass. Her eyes lit up, she put everything she had, all 120 pounds and 40 tattoos behind it."

WIll on Howie."In normal life if someone is stalking you you get a restraining order, I am stuck in a house with Howie and he is stalking me. I can't get away."

What are your favorite quotes by the houseguests.?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the other night when Jase was in the diary room talking about chicken George looking for the diary room, and he says somthing along the lines of:

'He's upstairs looking for the diary room, he's outside looking for the toilet, and at one point he was in the fridge looking for the golden power of veto'

Laughed my a$$ off. HAHAHA

Kelly

Yeah, I liked when Will said that too! About having a retarded friend and they are both attracted to him, lol Will is too cute! Howie said something to Will about being like Elvis, can't remember what it was though.

CYN and BB they are funny.......had me laughing out loud here.. now my son thinks I 'm a nut..which I am, a BB nut!

Alison about Janelle. ' you're mine b!tch if I survive..busto!..lol

Not really a funny line, but the repercussions were hilarious. When Alison was talking about Janelle had betetr stay on the tread mill because she would destroy her in the Veto. Then Janelle beat Alison 6-1. Alison never said anything about how she got beat down. Instead she complained about how Janelle not only won HOH, but also Veto, and kept her on the block. I was laughing hysterically at the irony.

Alison answering "True" to the HOH question of... During this season of BB All-Stars, Janelle will gain the most weight?

(I love Janelle but, it's still funny and probably true. :o )

I loved Marc saying Gonharrea or the clap lol

Archived