Spreadsheet summary

georgectv

There's not much to put on here after just one week, but I'll keep updating this as the season continues...

Summary sheet

update: it's always the same file I'm updating, so this link at the top of the post will work(hopefully) for the entire season...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

updated to current(spoilers if you aren't caught up on the feeds)

summary up thru current POV winner

A girl I use to work with was spreadsheet obsessed. I always think they sound good in theory .. but there is usually too much data for me to look at, and I don't like things THAT organized.

I think she would have liked u though .. :lol:

lol Casper... I'm definately spreadsheet obsessed!

One question for you... did you look at it? Don't knock it until you at least take a look :)

I got tired of trying to remember who had done what in prior weeks... with the show being on 3 times a week, it helped me remember the order of things.... but I can see if it's too much for you and you just want to sit back and watch the show :)

The spreadsheet rocks! It would be cool to see if there are spreadsheets out there for the first six seasons as well. It would come in handy as this season goes on when referring to what happened in previous seasons, especially with this being allstars. Sure would save us from endless archive searches!

I added the POV results.... all set for Thursday night's show...

If you're spending so much time on it, maybe you should PM Morty or one of the other mods, to see if they might like to host it on Morty's site? That way there wont be any banner's that you have to shrink, to view your handywork ..

it's that time again... updated thru the food comp...

updated thru the POV comp... guessed on the name of the comp...

Next update after the POV ceremony...

all set for Thursday night... well, after I confirm the POV comp name/host... but it's updated with the 'spoiler' results of the POV ceremony from today

once more, if you care to see it... updated for the HOH comp... Define and Dismiss

updated for the Food Comp/Nominations from the show Sunday... I'll wait on posting the POV ceremony results until after the show Tuesday, so the spreadsheet can stay spoiler-free, at least for now...

and yes squirrel, if there is an Americas Choice, I'll work on adding it to the sheet :)

you guessed it... updated for Tuesdays POV... ready for Thursday night... and I snuck in a piece for the luxury comp :)

Archived