Ali calling Janelle BUSTO

daisyrey

James, Kaysar, Howie, Erika, Marcellus------vote Alison to leave.

Nakomis, Diane, Will, and Boogie vote Danielle.

George appears to be the swing vote-----he could make it a tie or send Alison packing.

C'MON, GEORGE------GET HER THE HELL OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!

You won't even miss the "love to hate her" factor she brings-----Will and Boogie are gonna have those bases all covered.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would rather a player like Dani than Ali. Ali reminds me of Jennifer.

oh no you didn't!!!!

Jennifer was a dumbass that ruined the game for herself and april. They were in a position where they could have turned the tide on Maggie and Ivette and screwed it up. Before Jen went after Kaysar she wasn't on anybodies radar!!!!!

Alison is one of the most fearless players I've EVER seen play this game!!!!! One of the few that can break up an alliance while she's on the chopping block and save herself in the process.

I think even Jack gave her props on her season.

Alison is a player you get when her Jugular is exposed. She has experience being on the block and doesnt crack. Danielle you can get much later in the game very easily.

How can you all talk about Ali this way? She is a sweet girl, and a paragon of virtue...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! :angry:

Okay, know that you are all over you shock here is what I really think...

The skank need ta go!

:lol::lol::lol:

That was really quite witty the way you turned that around. I'm impressed.

However, everyone knows that Ali is the original BB whore. I mean, even Ali owns what she is.

At this point I just feel sorry for you, since each week Janelle manages to hang on is another week where you're eating you heart out. :lol:

Iam not to clear on what looks have to do with this game...Silly me thought it was game play, turning the vote..stratagy and how good you are at comps...Not calling Jani busto and other stuff. Why not say she is a bad player or bad at comps or she lies alot. Its like Howie going to far about how someone looks.

The way I see it is that Ali is sooo painfully jealous of Janie because Janie kicks ass in competitions and Ali takes pride in her physical capabilities. Not only that, but Janelle is far more attractive, regardless of hair extensions and fake boobs...she has a prettier face and happier demeanor- you can't buy that. Ali is so gross, she's always got this facial expression that looks as if she's just smelled a really bad fart. In other words, woof-woof...she's a doggy.

It almost seems like things come easy to janelle and the other house guests hate that. They are smart to try to get her out as fast as they can, otherwise they have stiff competition.

I totally agree. She was so mean to her boyfriend on amazing race (i couldn't stand to watch all of it with her on it though), poor guy. If she's that mean to the people she loves, then her enemies in the house face murder...and she's already threatened janelle's life in the diary room. She's also said how she'll "murder" houseguests. She needs to take that xanax NOW that she's saving on her bed headboard. They'll have to give her the whole bottle just to keep her face/head from exploding. Do you see how red she gets when she's pissed? oh man that girl's a scare.

I think the HG's often say these things just to get camera time.

A few days ago Danielle was chatting with others about how they have to put real gusto in the DR chats - that the producers want stuff they can use to generate drama. Did you catch her comment "Dead woman walking" in the previews?

I'm certainly not defending Alison, but I think she was doing the same thing to get face time on TV.

The way I see it is that Ali is sooo painfully jealous of Janie because Janie kicks ass in competitions and Ali takes pride in her physical capabilities. Not only that, but Janelle is far more attractive, regardless of hair extensions and fake boobs...she has a prettier face and happier demeanor- you can't buy that. Ali is so gross, she's always got this facial expression that looks as if she's just smelled a really bad fart. In other words, woof-woof...she's a doggy. It almost seems like things come easy to janelle and the other house guests hate that. They are smart to try to get her out as fast as they can, otherwise they have stiff competition.

I couldn't have said it better. Ali=Jealous!

I wonder in part, if her anger stems from underestimating Jani, and maybe she thought she would have no problem getting her out, but then Jani wins HoH, and puts her up on the block, and then smokes her for the veto. It might be very entertaining watching Jani and Allison, if she can somehow stay for another week.

I can't stand Alison, but I think that is how she likes it. Janelle is like Wonder Woman......she is awesome. Alison is a idiot. I couldn't believe she was hiding in that flower pot listening to people, I wish it would have broke with her in it!

who the hell is this chick

alison is a mess

i think she's watched a few too many "other seasons"

using howies BUSTO on janie is soooo sad

doesn't she realize that everyone would know where she got that from

alison needs to go

Archived