A bit annoyed

It is only 5 days in and already I have heard multiple comments from certain HG's about how they just want this whole experience over and how they didn;t want to be there in the first place and blah blah blah. I really hope that we don;t have to listen to that all season. I can think of about 20 people here on Morty's that would have given there right arm to get to play BB for the summer, me included.

Quit bitchin and start PLAYING!!!!

Dep

To me they seem demoralized because of the sov/Janie domination . . . half of them were taken out by Howie in the HOH competition, their plan to get rid of Janelle got ratted out by James, and the two arguably strongest competitors Danielle and Alison were nominated and beat in the POV competition by Janelle.

On top of that they have to play nice and kiss but to the very people who are gunning for them because there's a good chance they might 'own' HOH and POV again next week. They're away from loved ones, they have to share a bathroom with 12 other people, and sleep in cramped quarters with spiders crawling in the walls.

And even if one of them happens to win HOH next week and successfully takes one of them out, there's 3 more left they have to contend with who may want to retaliate. Even worse, they have to worry about how viewers are going to react to this because of the sov popularity and what happened to Jblo last season when she took out Kaysar.

Not a happy place to be! I still like the sov, but find myself rooting for the rest of the house this year (minus the coasters) - gotta love an underdog!

I think the mood of the house will shift when a non-SOV gets HOH, hopefully next week :D. I guess it's pretty bad when they let such a big majority from one season in & then that season immediately takes power.

fizzle Posted Today, 10:29 AM

I think all the crybabies need to be shown where the door is and be told either to shut it or use it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, total agreement here! Quit crying about losing competitions, and focus on winning the next one. I sure wouldn't concede anything to the Sov6, it sounds like there saying, we can't win, so were taking are marbles, and going home...quit being a bunch of babies. In the words of Yogi Berra..."it aint over till it's over"! ;)

I have to agree with those that are saying they need to quit whining... They knew what they were getting when they agreed to come on the show... They knew there was a chance that there would be a lot of season 6 in the house... It's just time to deal with it and move on... Season 6 surely can't win everything from now till the end of the show... :)

I think part of alison boohooing is an act. its like she is saying "poor me, i am out numbered, i am just giving up, pity me, pity me" this way everyone starts to feel sorry for her and they might change their minds about evicting her.

dont forget, this is the girl who could turn any guy around in season 4 by batting her eyes. i think she is playing the game still.

I say whoever starts talking about not wanting to be in the house should be called out on it and shown the door. then we would see who is for real and who is not. ;)

They really all need to quit bitching. Come on, the sov 6 are really only 3 : Jan, Howie, and quite possibly Kaysar (who knows what the heck he's doing with Erika). James doesn't even count because he sold them out last season, and would again this season. Any one of those players who watched last season that are there this season...who have talked to him, would soon enough gather this. The season 5 players have just as much of an alliance, or possible one. Diane, Nak, and Jase. The others, with the exception of poor George, at least can find someone else. The only one who really should be complaining is George. He's basically an outcast, has no one that he's really spent time with, has no one to watch his back at all.... and yet, is the nicest one in there.

Poor George does seem bewildered. I hadn't thought of that old set from Season 1 for So Long!! My Gawd remember how bleak and boring the house was then, and there was really nothing to do but sit around the living room. (hey and yet I WATCHED!) It's fascinating like rats in a cage.

I'm hoping that personalities emerge more and take over rather than allow old BBseason alliances to dominate. I really don't mind that much the bitchin & whinin cause I want to see their true colors. It's how I choose my favorites. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Archived