A Whole season of FS bashing?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samthetvwatchingcat

Fat Cat rocked......would come in say what they had to say and leave. Never came back to answer a poster who replied nasty to her (think it was a she)...she didn't really care. Awesome posts too!

Don't remember ever seeing a pic of Fat Cat.

Fat Cat made alot of posts........how could you not remember you were FatCat. That's odd!

Because the night we had to re-register, I had llike 3 or 4 names and then I couldn't use any one but that one I think, and I was thinkin Fish&Chips, not FatCat, and then after BB6 was over I like others came back to haunt the pages and I think I got really pissy with Shock, dashed off a post thinkin I would never be able to come back here and then blocked that name in my head till now, crazy

well if you knew me I am sorta goofey at times, at 60 yrs old my short term memory gets bad, and I wait tbls for a living, it causes problems, I write EVERYTHING down lol, I remember Shock and neb got upset with me cause I would go off and not come back immeadiately to read their retorts, they got on me for that.

I think we're in for a whole season of Janie-bashing again. Diane and Ali have already taken over Jen and April's roles.

And what role would that be? Someone with common sense? Really does everything have to be the new apri?l the new busto? (not mad at you pissed off at BB :lol: ) Howie said he was going to find a new Busto? WTF??? Jesus christ move on.... It is tooooo soon for them to be back.

well the nite this place crashed you had to go in and re= sign up and it wasn't working right, and you would try and log in and it wouldn't let you, so you had to go back in and try another name, password, and you had to wait for Mortys to e-mail you back and then log in from that e-mail, I had a lot of problems with it, I finally got one to work, but when I first came back here this season, I tried my original name and lo and behold it worked, so I am gonna check, and if fatcat is still on here, I will just erase it. Ranster tried to help me to no avail, so last season I just stuck with the other name.

Quote: "well if you knew me I am sorta goofey at times, at 60 yrs old my short term memory gets bad, and I wait tbls for a living, it causes problems, I write EVERYTHING down lol, I remember Shock and neb got upset with me cause I would go off and not come back immeadiately to read their retorts, they got on me for that."

Your posts were never goofey! They were right on the money.

I don't remember them getting mad about that, but I do remember you telling them "You know me better than that - I never come back and read replies." paraphrased of course.

Sorry, about going on about this, but I have this quirky memory thing about conversational text - I remember it well. Some posters spell certain words the same all the time and some posters just have a certain way of talking that you know their posts without even reading screennames.

fizzle, yep it's all comin back. Thanks for rememberin my pic, and for the jump up and down. and I remember you catwishes cause I had to get on them they were pickin on you and you sent me a message sayin thanks, righteo! And you Miss Snaps you have a GRRREEAAATTT memory, I said exactly that just to get their goats, even tho seceretly I did come back once in a while to see what wrath I was gettin from Shock. :P Looks like we're all back for another season, I don' t have the feeds this time. I've been reading them here and it looks like they get fire all the time, everytime they start talkin about something they are not supposed to, siingin, etc, and I think Dr. Will is purposely doin all those things to get the live feeders all pissy.

IMO, we cant get too mad about the HGs bashing the past HGs they havent met, as we diss the HGs and we have not met them. But for example, Janelle trashed and trashed Diane last year...which IMO gives Diane a fair reason to NOT like her, end of story.

But as far as the Friendship bashing goes, as Marcy and Danielle said...the feelings of hate are still raw in the SoVs and they cant get over the fact that they lost to the physically weaker team.

Well in a way we've met them, just not in person, and in reality tv they are putting a certain persona out there for us to think of them in one way or another. And the past seasons players have all watched each others seasons whether as to get themselves beefed up on trivia they may need to know somewhere down the line, or as I am sure a lot of past players saw season 6 and it is still the freshest in everyones memory.

I think this thread started out saying that the sovs are still bashing their former players meaning the friendsheep. Weird, I don't remember Janell trashin Diane, funny what we remember and don't remember, I sure remember everyone trashing her (Janell) unmercifally.

I personally love Janell, and the sovs. I think Howie needs to get some more fun sayings, instead of what he said all last season, well they just got in there, so they will have to make some new fun. I'm with you fizzle, I to this day am disgusted with the friendsheep, they were the worst IMHO to ever grace a BB stage,lol

yes, I went back in and rememberd my passcode and everything!!! So I guess I can go incognito if shock graces us with his presence this season, I half think he will be back here some time or another, yep, he won't be able to stand it,lol

Hi FatCat! wave.gif

He he - yes SamTheTVWatchingCat was my other board name too . . . what a silly name :lol: I have an autofill software I use to enter contests that remembers and automatically fills out login names and passwords so it didn't matter that the name was so long until Morty added the 'Members Online' feature at the bottom of the forum page and then I got kind of embarrassed. Plus my cat doesn't really even watch tv, I only like to think so because I project all sorts of stuff onto him ;)

I've also seen Orion post as 'OrionV' - if you got a look at his posts though, you'd be able to tell it's still him :lol:

Anyway . . . can't believe you're 60! Thought you were way younger . . . welcome back! :)

Well thanx, I really don't feel 60. I know it's funny about the names, I have several at different sites, and when I first came back here I could not remember which name I had here, so I used my original and it worked, but i'm going back to fatcat, everyone seems to know it better. So see you all around here, I am now off to check the live feeds, and to bed, see you all later :)

I definately remember Cajunboiler, but it's hard to remember everyones posts, like I remember Orion, not Orionverling, there is a definate difference in orions old posts versus orionverlings. I have to work in a little while so I won't be on here till later this eve after I get off work, so till then, happy posting

Archived