A Whole season of FS bashing?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cajunboiler:

They're a bit restrained from doing it to their faces at the moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you said that whenever the Sovereign people had something to say about The FS that they said it to their face like they're supposed to be so damn "BAD" but if they really are that "BAD" then they wouldn't come on televsion a WHOLE year(or almost a year) and be talking about them when they KNOW that the FS have no way of defending themselves...so as far as i'm concerned...the fact that none of the FS members are there is irrelevent here(in refence to your comment)...

Whenever they are stuck in the house and other people from other seasons want to know what happened, of course they are going to bash the friendship since the sovs dislike them. The FS can come to morty's or joker's or realitybb or welovebigbrother or realityremix or whatever and defend themselves. Nothing is stopping them.

The friendship can defend themselves any time they want. They just don't want to be seen in the public eye.

Cajunboiler:

Whenever they are stuck in the house and other people from other seasons want to know what happened, of course they are going to bash the friendship since the sovs dislike them. The FS can come to morty's or joker's or realitybb or welovebigbrother or realityremix or whatever and defend themselves. Nothing is stopping them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, i'm not talking about Morty's, Joker's,RealityBB, or WeLOve BigBrother...this has nothing to do with them...maybe we can discuss them later...this is about The BB 6 members that are on All-Stars(and whoever else is talking about them) that are talking about people that ARE NOT THERE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES...i'm sorry but I just don't think it's ok to go on tv bashing someone thats not there at the same place and time to respond to you, whether it's the FS, the Sovereigns, or whoever thats doing the bashing...

i doubt the FS gives a rats *ss if they are being talked about. who freakin cares? they probably dont even watch BB or the feeds.

again, its only a few fans out there that care. get over it and move on.

on past seasons BB would go to fish whenever the houseguest started talking about past houseguest, i am guessing that this season there is no way around it because its allstars... and thats all they have to talk about. why is that such a hard thing for some to figure out?

fizzle :

i doubt the FS gives a rats *ss if they are being talked about. who freakin cares? they probably dont even watch BB or the feeds.

again, its only a few fans out there that care. get over it and move on.

on past seasons BB would go to fish whenever the houseguest started talking about past houseguest, i am guessing that this season there is no way around it because its allstars... and thats all they have to talk about. why is that such a hard thing for some to figure out?

Oh whatever! that's such a lame excuse! There's plenty for them to talk about...they just CHOOSE to discuss the FS...unless they've been living in underground bomb shelters since their seasons ended and didn't have anything to watch but BIG BROTHER!...and I HIGHLY doubt that so like I said...THERE'S PLENTY FOR THEM TO TALK ABOUT!...

slutzilla? :blink: did i miss something? how is janelle slutzilla? i think that would be alison wouldnt it? even she admits the was known as the house hooker.

Dangerous Bella ~Oh whatever! that's such a lame excuse! There's plenty for them to talk about...they just CHOOSE to discuss the FS...unless they've been living in underground bomb shelters since their seasons ended and didn't have anything to watch but BIG BROTHER!...and I HIGHLY doubt that so like I said...THERE'S PLENTY FOR THEM TO TALK ABOUT!... ~ Dangerous Bella

:blink: well, its all you can talk about too! lmao go figure!

Noone likes my camp theory? Seriously people, you've never talked about anyone who wasn't around? Come on. Plus its not the season sixers alone...its the people that WATCHED season 6...you know like if I was in the house and someone said "let me win HOH and I won't put you up" and I said "hell no, I ain't no Kaysar you can manipulate and you aint no Jblo". Why are some peeps getting all hot about this??? Of course they are not there...when I talk to my old sorority sisters about this chick we didn't like its not while she's ther...of course there are no Cameras...but thats the point of BB!!!!

fizzle:

slutzilla? did i miss something? how is janelle slutzilla? i think that would be alison wouldnt it? even she admits the was known as the house hooker.

Dangerous Bella ~Oh whatever! that's such a lame excuse! There's plenty for them to talk about...they just CHOOSE to discuss the FS...unless they've been living in underground bomb shelters since their seasons ended and didn't have anything to watch but BIG BROTHER!...and I HIGHLY doubt that so like I said...THERE'S PLENTY FOR THEM TO TALK ABOUT!... ~ Dangerous Bella

well, its all you can talk about too! lmao go figure!

That's what this topic is about so of course i'm talking about it ...my goodness... :rolleyes:

I am just over season 6 period. I don't like that there are so many of them in the house this year. I think that other HG's mention them the most because there are so many .. and they kind of create a naturual majority..

fizzle :

ohh good excuse... use the name of the thread...... backatcha

you are bashing people about bashing people

Well, it is!...ok, i'm gonna give you a chance to explain your last comment before I respond to it because i'm just speecnless right about now... :mellow: ...

Quote fizzle: "slutzilla? did i miss something? how is janelle slutzilla? i think that would be alison wouldnt it? even she admits the was known as the house hooker"

I gave janelle that name last season. I've always called her slutzilla and always will. And if you have ask why, then you're simply not paying attention. :P

As for Alison, she lost a ton of weight. But her nose still makes her "top heavy". :D

Guest StarBaby

Okay, I just had to put my opinion in here. They are all cooped up together in a house with no entertainment to speak of (okay, they have a workout room and a hot tub, but other than that....) -- no TV, no radio, no newspaper or magazines, no idea what is happening in the real world. They have to do something to amuse themselves, and to me it is only natural to relive past seasons, and with BB6 being the most recent, and one of the MOST controversial, it seems inevitable that they would talk about season 6 stuff, and that means talking about the FS.

And I agree with others that have said there is bashing of people from all seasons. Big deal! They are bored, and if you are bored or disgusted with watching them, just turn it off for awhile. It'll be okay!

I find the FS bashing quite humorous, and hope the Sov6 keep it up. The lack of hearing from the FS, could be due to them finding out that the perception of them wasn't very good. ( bun holes ), and I don't hear of anyone in this house ( BB7 ) coming to there defense, most likely because they watched, and have the same opinion of them ( FS ) as most of us on this board. :D

Luna-C:

DB

admit it, the real problem you have is you're a fan of the FS, and Ivette (or any of them for that matter) didn't get in.

(to my utter relief I admit -- haha).

First of all sweetcakes, lets get something straight...I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT IVETTE!....but with that being said...why don't you just leave this conversation to me and Fizzle, ok sweetie? :D

Archived