A Whole season of FS bashing?

How do you figure people don't know what's going on? They can, and likely did, read the thread from the beginning, as I did.

And for the record the word "huh" iis an interjection expressing confusion (huh?) or amazement (huh!), or even simply mild surprise (huh.)

Not that it's any of your business but one of my majors was English and I had a 3.9 GPA.

You seem overly thin-skinned, touchy, and you have a mouth like a sailor, "sweetie". I choose not to debate with you because of that, but I'm willing to put it out there for the sake of clarity. I await your shrill response.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna-C:

How do you figure people don't know what's going on? They can, and likely did, read the thread from the beginning, as I did.

And for the record the word "huh" iis an interjection expressing confusion (huh?) or amazement (huh!), or even simply mild surprise (huh.)

Not that it's any of your business but one of my majors was English and I had a 3.9 GPA.

You seem overly thin-skinned, touchy, and you have a mouth like a sailor, "sweetie". I choose not to debate with you because of that, but I'm willing to put it out there for the sake of clarity. I await your shrill response.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, like I said before i'm not gonna get into a grammar lesson with you...and the key words in your opening statement are "likely did"...which means it's not necessarily so...because there are some people that just see a couple posts and then respond to what they read in those couple posts...and I could care less about what you think about my mouth because I didn't curse at you so you really shouldn't be concerned with that, should you? And I don't care if you think i'm thin skinned or touchy because if someone tries to get at me, i'm gonna get at them...so do yourself a big favor and ignore me from here on out,sweetie...

errrmm.....back to the actual topic on this thread: will and mike have nothing else to do but talk about bunky, so i'd guess that none of these people have anything in common but being on BB so of course they are each going to talk about whoever they hate

Quote hynyes2003: Hey miss Ginger I was having a laugh over the shock comment, such a nice board so far this season without ol shock here to stir it up and ruffle everyone, but Dangereous bella seems to be a bit touchy with a few. and all over friendsheep bashing, bash away everyone who cares whether they aren't around,

Hey, I don't think we ever had the chance to meet before (or maybe we did). Either way...Hola!

P.S. Oh come on people don't you all remember DB and sidekick Seth and Denim and so on and so forth from last season....I bet you all do!!!!!!!!! Same crap just another year has gone by.

Crappy: Keep that pimp hand ready......."there's a storm acomin'" says Auntie Em. :):):)

GingerSnaps Posted Today, 06:33 PM

Quote hynyes2003: Hey miss Ginger I was having a laugh over the shock comment, such a nice board so far this season without ol shock here to stir it up and ruffle everyone, but Dangereous bella seems to be a bit touchy with a few. and all over friendsheep bashing, bash away everyone who cares whether they aren't around,

Hey, I don't think we ever had the chance to meet before (or maybe we did). Either way...Hola!

P.S. Oh come on people don't you all remember DB and sidekick Seth and Denim and so on and so forth from last season....I bet you all do!!!!!!!!! Same crap just another year has gone by.

Crappy: Keep that pimp hand ready......."there's a storm acomin'" says Auntie Em.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya know, it's not the same crap because I was actually nice last year but I guess you people have a problem with anyone that doesn't bow down to your beloved Sovereign members...

As was mentioned earlier, most of them are talking about their seasons, and they're especially interested to hear about the FS. Yhe first night of feeds, in the hot tub, Danielle, Erika, and I think Diane were grilling Janelle and Howie about every detail, calling it "great television". Then the conversation morphed into the endurance competition during Danielles' season, which they all agreed was the most hard-core endurance ever.

It doesn't bother me a bit to hear these people being bashed. Some nights I sat there and listened to the 4 of them trash Janelle for hours on end, calling her a tramp, a whore, a cheap slut, etc., etc. Janelle wasn't there to defend herself either. Now, I suppose if you can't stand Janelle, you'd think that was great fun. But it turned the stomach of most of us.

Do you really think the Sov. 6 would have been as popular as they were if it wasn't for that bunch?

tarman.. you hit the nail on the head. the FS had a big part of why the sov6 is so popular. if they didnt act the way they did and talk the crap they did, the sov6 probably would be liked.. but not as like as they are and not as popular as they are.

Bashing......first it will be about those who aren't there but left their markings (no pun intended) and then they'll start on those that are present in the house. It's part of the process and some would say it's just "human nature." :)

You prolly don't remember me under this name, which is the original, but I posted under M&C's, and really Ginger snaps kept me laughin the most, shock, neb and onionring drove me bats, but it was all in good fun. I was soo happy to be able to come in with my original name this season, last year it wouldn't let me, so now I will have to get to posting.

I will bash on the sheep or whever needs a good bashing this season. So see ya all later, damn those sovs they just have gotten all the attention, haven't they!!!! :D by the way I do not remember dangerous-bella last season. I just noticed Spikes luv is back, happy to see every one.

Thanks Snaps, you are always cutting edge. Oh I will be here to get in on the fun, the stuff flyin back & forth when people are gettin their feathers ruffeled, but alas with ol shock missing in action here this season I may just remain calm, cool & collected. Let the postings begin!!! lolololol

No problem 2003....have a feeling that things won't be all that different without o' shock. I think I'm right on this one and I bet you know it too! hehehehehe

BTW - don't remember that M & C name either, sure that was the one you used?

2nd BTW - you kind of gave yourself away with this: "and really Ginger snaps kept me laughin the most, shock, neb and onionring drove me bats, but it was all in good fun. I was soo happy to be able to come"

Putting me in the same sentence with the others............how do you know about "onionring" and then you mentioned spike.

The jig is up!

funny, I can't remember myself because after Mortys boards got highjacked we all had to re-sign up and even trying to do that was kinda hard, and I signed up with a few names and now can't even remember them, it's all fuzzy, we all had pics or avitars last year, and mine was actually of myself, really red hair, but ok if you don't remember, cause I posted but not as much as you guys, mostly when shock went off on one of his rants, and of course when it got really heated towards the end of the season last year and Janey was kickin some major butt, then we were all on here defending the sovs, or ourselves,lol.

Anyway I know it will be just as fun without shock, but you have to admit he could go on and on, he definately had his own view on things, and I always appericate a good sense of humor, which you and spikes, and a few others have.

I don't know whether I saw someone call him (orionverling, onionring) that, cause it resembles his name and it cracked me up cause him, neb & shock were always stickin together on their stories. One of them would say something and then the others would back em up, it was a crazy season, last summer, and I think this all stars season may turn out to be a good one even tho it has started out sort of boring. Maybe cause there isn't any honemoon period this time around, they all know of each other have formed their opinions and bam, jumped right into it. It may be interesting to see if their pre-formed opinions will change as they go along.

Oh that is funny, I think I am FatCat, and you are right, that pic was taken a nite some friends and myself went to this AIDS benifit, and we were all overdressed in our black outfits, that was a red wig,lol, you have a good memory, cause I didn't remember that name till you brought it up.

Fat Cat rocked......would come in say what they had to say and leave. Never came back to answer a poster who replied nasty to her (think it was a she)...she didn't really care. Awesome posts too!

Don't remember ever seeing a pic of Fat Cat.

Fat Cat made alot of posts........how could you not remember you were FatCat. That's odd!

Archived