CBS Website and All things CBS

Guest ranster627

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I especially loved how "he" said "eric to the hammock, ivette to the gym, etc... lol).

That is the first time in "my recorded memory" that CBS has allowed BB to be heard on the televised show. Am I wrong?

I've heard them before... usually telling people to go to the Diary Room or turn on their microphone.

(I especially loved how "he" said "eric to the hammock, ivette to the gym, etc... lol).

That is the first time in "my recorded memory" that CBS has allowed BB to be heard on the televised show. Am I wrong?

I've heard them before... usually telling people to go to the Diary Room or turn on their microphone.

I've heard them on the live feed, but never on the televised show.

as much as i have grown to detest Eric via television/internet, i am glad he was not thrown off the show by CBS because all the behaviors i despise about him from the game would also spill over to the aftermath of his forced self eviction: whining on NBC about unfair rules from CBS, chatting it up with STAR magazine on the unending sexual harrassment he suffered at the hands of julie chen.......yep, i dont like him... but i'll agree to watch his head explode from the antics of his disenlightened scribes---he's not HOH this week so he is not the ATK.

ATK?-----------> ass to kiss

:angel

This is getting crazy folks! Do you want them to take the show off the air? or maybe make it so boring that Ned Flander's kids could watch! No one got hurt...yes ...they tried to get at each other but ultimately nothing happened. LET IT GO!

I have watced every season of BB and I watch it for the drama. Does anyone remember when Marge Simpson tried to change Itchy and Scratchy? The show just wasn't the same. If it bothers y'all so much, exercise your right to CHANGE THE CHANNEL and to NOT PURCHASE THE LIVE FEEDS.

JMHO :twisted:

Who thinks the people in charge at CBS are hypocrites and are CHEATERS for NOT following their own game rules.

Their rules state that anyone threatening violence like ERIC did will be sent home.  They did NOT send Eric home.

This show is a GAME SHOW with MONEY involved.  According to FCC rules, by not sending ERIC home as their rules state he should have been....... CBS has CHEATED and irreversibly tainted the outcome of who will win the money.

This can only be rectified by them doing what THEIR OWN RULES require immediately.

Let's all write them letters telling them we are reporting them to the FCC and also call and complain or email the FCC.

This IS a joke right? You cannot be serious. If they sent Eric home then they would have to send Michael and Kaysar home too. Get over it. You do not like Eric...fine but this is just silly.

• 1 month later...
Guest JanelleForTheWin

I have been trying to vote for the Love 'em or Hate 'em poll on cbs and whenever i vote it says "page cannot be displayed". Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!

I have been trying to vote for the Love 'em or Hate 'em poll on cbs and whenever i vote it says "page cannot be displayed". Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Its almost time for House Calls, the live internet show featuring Gretchen and Marcellas!!!

CBS website is probably just overloading.

Speaking as someone with a slow (dial up) connection at home and in the eastern time zone, you almost have to get up in the middle of the night to log on to the Big Brother webpage.

Guest JanelleForTheWin
Speaking as someone with a slow (dial up) connection at home and in the eastern time zone, you almost have to get up in the middle of the night to log on to the Big Brother webpage.

It happens to me at 1am, 3am anytime i try... I thought maybe it was a glitch but it is working for other people? House calls archive won't work for me either, only the live broadcasts will. It says buffering and then just goes white. Is my internet just very messed up, or is this happening to other people too? lol

It happens to me at 1am, 3am anytime i try... I thought maybe it was a glitch but it is working for other people? House calls archive won't work for me either, only the live broadcasts will. It says buffering and then just goes white. Is my internet just very messed up, or is this happening to other people too? lol

I consider my connection one of the worst..at home I use AOL and my son's computer for my BB connection and it really sucks. But I can still get House Calls archives and I can still get the love em or leave em poll.