OMG its finally back

as long as the server holds up later today i am good :rolleyes:

:blink: I know, coming out of state of confusion....Have to have my Morty fix!

well, i am glad i was not the only one WORKING this morning!!! :lol:

although the first 30 minutes i just kinda starred at the monitor in a trance... :blink:

then i realized that i dont have ESP and Morty could not recieve my ESP messages :wacko:

i saw last night they posted a message saying it was gonna be down, but i guess wishful thinking made me think it would be back up by the time i got to work... i really really thought they would stay up all night to do what they had to do!!!

but again.. i realized that everyone needs sleep... even the gang at morty's.

BUT!!! Thanks for doing it before BB started :D

LOL at least you knew it was gonna be down. lol i didn't have a clue. came to work tis moring turned on the puter and went directly to mortys. even before i opened up my accounting program. lol and then BOOM it hit me like a ton of brinks. me mortys was down. i couldnt believe it. i kept think what do i do what do i do. OMG WHAT AM I GONNA DO. lol it ws very hard. this has been a stressful day without me mortys fix. lol

I get up 30 minutes earlier than I need to every week day just to get on the computer. Imagine my surprise when I get out of the shower, grab my coffee, and go sit down to see that Morty's was down.

I COULD HAVE SLEPT, PEOPLE!!!!!!! :(:(:(

:rolleyes:

Hey txluvsdaking. So sry to hear that but HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

that was funny. not being mean or rude, honestly just that that was hilarious. once again so sry.

josh :lol::lol::lol::P:D

it's lagging today because of the anticipation of tonight!!!!! :D

Archived