July 6/7 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc saying that he didnt thnk bb6 had any hot guys, Michael the hottest but Michael wasn't too hot.

btw this is Jase/ Janie/ Marc in the hoh talking.

Jase: were beau and busto partners?

Janie: *points out the partners on the picture that janie has of bb6*

Janie: michael's not that hot.... ew. I jsut noticed something even grosser about maggie. Look how high her pants are pulled up! she is soo butt ugly. Ivette looks hot though

Marc: Ivette does look really hot. the guys filming said: omg shes gorgeous. she has really pretty hair too

Jase: yeah she has a good look too.

Marc: someone said she got fat

Janie: she did not get fat!

Jase: did roddy get fat?

Marc: now he is.

Janie: roddys fat?!

Marc: the last time I saw him i was like.. howd that happen

Marc: shit 2 months ago I was fat.

Marc: I remember thinking jennifer was Beautiful.

marc: thats so funny.

*silence fo a few*

Marc: it's the calm before the storm....

silence in the hoh room now.

janie: what did you put me down for # evicted?

janie: like second?

marc: i cant remember.. no.

marc: I had beau wining

Janie: really?

marc: yea. I knew you guys watched bb3, because every season they give bb3 in sequestered.

marc: I never hought when Beau came in he'd hang out with eric.

janie: because of Ivette.

marc: i never thought B & I would gang up against the pretty people.

marc: they were OBLIVIOUS to the thing cappy would do.. they did not understand he'dnever be friends with them outside the game.

janie: was there every another eric in game. like hitler?

janie: with eric he didnt have to win hoh.. he could control anyone. I told him I was going after him.

Janie: isn't it weird they put us in here and there like.. you don't get to see anyone until there's a winner. you know they're there but you can't see em.... can't even talk to em til the finale...

Jase: it is weird.

Marc: it's like they disappear...

Janie: can't forget my gloves...i forgot my gloves in the competition with the keys remember! damn that comp was so hard... these gloves don't fit very well though..

Marc: the funny thing this year everyone wants to play.. EVERYONE wants to play for the veto. Don't know if they'd use it,b ut everyone wanted to compete. such a house of competitors.

Janie: do you remember what you had April down as?

Marc: I didn't like her.....

Janie: what did you have me as do you remember?

Marc: I liked you and I liked Ashlea, but I didn't think they'd get you (understand you)

Janie: sarah liked me though.. and rachel liked me too!

marc: I was like nuh uhhh they're not gonna like that. nobody likes the prettiest girl in the house. lisa was the prettiest girl in the season but lisa was good at allowing the prettiest girl to be the prettiest girl.

Jase laying on the bed listening.

Will enters the room

Marc: you leaving?

Will: nah not like I have to be somewhere!

Janie: isn't it weird they put us in here and there like.. you don't get to see anyone until there's a winner. you know they're there but you can't see em.... can't even talk to em til the finale...

Jase: it is weird.

Marc: it's like they disappear...

Janie: can't forget my gloves...i forgot my gloves in the competition with the keys remember! damn that comp was so hard... these gloves don't fit very well though..

Marc: the funny thing this year everyone wants to play.. EVERYONE wants to play for the veto. Don't know if they'd use it,b ut everyone wanted to compete. such a house of competitors.

Janie: do you remember what you had April down as?

Marc: I didn't like her.....

Janie: what did you have me as do you remember?

Marc: I liked you and I liked Ashlea, but I didn't think they'd get you (understand you)

Janie: sarah liked me though.. and rachel liked me too!

marc: I was like nuh uhhh they're not gonna like that. nobody likes the prettiest girl in the house. lisa was the prettiest girl in the season but lisa was good at allowing the prettiest girl to be the prettiest girl.

Jase laying on the bed listening.

Will enters the room

Marc: you leaving?

Will: nah not like I have to be somewhere!

Marc thought the wheel was cool, but wished it was taller.

Will: are you going to switch people?

J & J : we want to keeep it the same. we want to prevent those 2 from winning

kaysar and chicken george are in comp

marc: i wouldnt say kaysar and george aren't the nicest..but the most WORKABLE. You know.. believe me. I know first hand what thsoe girls are capable of.. well not allsion but danielle.

for the record.. now it's Will/ Jase/ Janie/ Marc are all in hoh room

janie: do you think chicken george will use it will?

will: if he gets it.. all you have to say it don't use it or youll be in trouble.

marc: threaten someone!?

jase: its not a threat it's common sense...

will telling janie and jase how to approach george wth the veto if he wins

Will: after this competition things will heat up.

Jase: we had allison ..she was gonna go freak out on danielle because they put the blame on each other to get the plan of Janie out.

Allison was gonna freak out on Danielle for saying that, but she couldn't because Danielle was in the diary room so she had time to cool down and the fight never went down. -says jase.

will: george is in over his head with this crew.

marc: think what you want.. at the end george will be sitting there. he isnt a master gamer, hes distracting you guys with look at me i cant run, look at me i hurt my back..

will: george is 50! he isnt in the epitome of in shape.

will: if george is in the final 2 he has a shot to win

marc: how can you compete with that? he's an amber!

will: if george is in final 2 he'll in.. its tough to say who else could do that.

will: george in kaysar in final 2... vote for kaysar?

marc: oh hell eyah! as soon as george made final 2 I was like EIOU4545I46

Jase: we'll secure Dani and Ali as the 2 on the block.

Will: who do you want to leave? ones comming after you

Jase: i know. they're both good

marc: i'm torn. allisons a physical threat, and danielles a mental thread

Will: atleast the astroid was fair. I hate when they're like.. pick a rock out of a bag.. that's luck. they always said you had a day to practive. I was like, fuck that I have the same luck tomororw as I do today. They kept re-explaining it 20 times and I was like after 20 times explaining it I was if you don't get it now you're never going to fucking get it!

Jase: we had a lot of problems with drew reading the comps.. we'd be on like take 20.

all 4 talking about how funny marvin is and what he got rid of.

Will said marvin seemed like a funny dude.

Jase is telling stories about Marvin during his season

WIll & Janie talking about America's choice.

Will talking about how the helicopter wasn't fun, Janie talking about how not a big deal 2 and a 1/2 men is.

Will: luxuy comps have to be something you can't get super easy in normal life.

Will: I was pissed off reading the newspaper.. and they apologized to us theyrelike we don't know wtf they were doing. waht the hell are you going to do in 3 minutes.

Marcellas, Will, Howie, Janelle, Jase all in HOH room

12:12 pm - Howie just kissed Will in HOH room and will said, "your breath is like hot garbage"

12:13 pm - Will looking at a picture of Howie and Janelle and was joking around saying howie's hand was "grabbing lots"

Howie enters room.

WIll: howies lets call a truce. you win.

Howie: I picked on Marjealous all last year.

Will: you've defeated me.. pick on someone else.

Will to H: your breath is like hot garbage.

H: I just brushed and flossed!

all are laughing now.

All now laughing at a pic of Howie and Janie

Will talking about Monica and telling stories about bb2.

Will saying Monica went into the DR and Monica was convinced if you ate Pb for a week you'd die.

all are laughing at the monica stories.

now all (by alll I mean Janie, Marc, Jase, Howie and WIll) are talking about George snoring.

Marc saying he didn't have bad snorers in his season.

Janie: you know who talks in his sleep is boogie

will: ohh deffinately.

James, Ali, and Diane are talking in the Red room and James commented about how they got one call a week last year, and that he didn't want the company that he works for mentioned on live feeds because it is a family owned business. James also commented that Sarah got her job back even though her LOA didn't go through and same with Diane.

Players for veto:

Janie

Jase

Ali

Dani

Chicken George*

Kaysar*

*was determind by a wheel.

Will wants to hold something during the competition ebcause he says otherwise he'll be bored and fall asleep.

marc wants to sit in the hot tub and watch. Will says he wants to sit in the pool. The 2 of them decide they'll make drinks and sit in the pool to watch the veto.

Jase turns on the spy screen.

Jase: george is pumped look at this

Janie: if jase wins me in the veto then Jase gets the room

Janie: we're hoping its a timed event.

Jase: we're going to try to play each other. we wanna win against them but we're playing against each other. We wanna win against everyone else but also play against each other

So if Janie wins against Jase, Janie gets the hoh room to sleep in. Vice versa if Jase wins.

convo turns to ear plugs.

talking about Kaysar's looks now

Will: I'm setting kaysar up with this hot muslim girl i know. super hot.

Will talking about his Hindu friends and how if you're a game Hindu it's one of the worst things you can do...

Marc saying he's been with a couple persian boys

Janie: beau liked persian boys too

Marc talking about how he's only the "top" and hes saying being the bottom till Marriage

Will saying how marc is a selfish gay guy as far as sex goes

marc agrees and says he knows what he's good at.

howie asked how many times he's pounded away

talk is explicit about sex now...

12:26 pm - People in HOH room talking about masterbating and having sex.. some stuff that probably shouldn't even be on morty's ;)

Howie just mentioned the live feeds are probably skyrocketing because of the conversation they are having.

realy explicit about how Jase "floods" when he goes and how marc the longer he goes the more he "floods"

howie asking janie about orgasms now.

Will told howie he ruined the convo by hitting on Janie

Marcellas is talking about his sex life.

How he's always on top. Says he's saving it for when he gets married. Talks about he like to recieve oral but doesn't like to give it.

Now someone asked him how long and how much he can go.

Now Jase and Marcellas is talking about much they ejaculate.

[eww....]

Now Howie is asking Janie about her sex.

more talk about the live feeds and how they're lighting up

will says its housecalls the R version

marc: are you a size girl

janie: hmm..

will: whats the secret?

howie: d you blow cock?

jase: jesus christ howie.

janie: i don't know. I'm not telling you howie.

will: is it natural

hahah feed switch

3 sets of convos now.

the hoh group room (which no feeds are on)

Erika, James, Nak, Ali and Diane in the red room

they're talking about pitchforks.

Kay, Dani, Chicken, and Boogie at dining room table.

Boogie talking about how he got a postcard from a fan. Saying that it was in small handwriting and it was written like a kaliedascope. It started off nice and then got worse. When he got to the center it said, "Did you have fun on Sunday playing volleyball with Shannon on Rodando(sp?) beach?" Then he said that the person wrote that they were going to kill him.

All feeds now on kitchen..

george, boogie, Danielle, kaysar.

mindless chit chat with boogie currently leading conversation

Danielle talking about how she gained 25 lbs after.. she said shes an introvert

Kaysar saying hes also an introvert, so it was the craziest thing hes ever done (bb)

groups are still the same as last posted.

Kaysar and Danielle talking about how they just wanted to relax after the show. Kaysar mentioned "all these sites... like jokes"

George being quiet

Mike, please go to the diary room.

now daniele kaysar george at table. Kaysar / Dani leading conv.

all 4 feeds on them

Dani and Kay talking about how fans and family expect them to talk all the time and expect them to be so excited when they get out. But they say that they are so exhausted and want to decompress.

Kay, says that people expected him to have this party lifestyle afterwards cause he was so popular. But he said that wasn't him.

Alli and Erika enter the kitchen

Erika:" I wanna go outside now"

feed switch all 4 on empty room

Ali and Dani are kidding with George saying if he wins the veto he has to do dishes all week, and the lowest score means you win.

looks like red room bedroom (aka living rooom i just realized haha) and kitchen group merged in the red room

ALison: are they gonna join us for the veto comp.....

alison saying "the bitches are sitting in the orange seats"..actually more like sucka's

hardly no talk...

looks like they're waiting for the hoh group to come downstairs

talk has turned to dogs regarding if they feed them people food, and if they get humped or do the humping.

still waiting for hoh room to join them in the LR

Dani talkin about how she lost every food comp... and if they're on her team be prepared for pbj. she said she had a breakdown in the DR. She said she ate it atleast 4 times.

Diane saying she did 2 straight weeks in a row.. so she'll be on danielles team

Erika screams "COME ON BOOGIE!!!!"

alison saying shes gonna bust the door down in a minute

(boogies in the DR)

can hear the hoh room people comming down the stairs.. or maybe just hthey got louder

hhoh room downstairs now.

Will says theyre going to make howie over, will will give him botox, and marc is going to dress him.

janie and jase aren't in LR, and Boogie isn't either.

Janie and Jase sitting on two chairs in front...

all else on chairs, and dani and ali in the orange chairs

boogie still in DR.

Will saying Kaysar is the brad pitt of muslims.

talking about boob jobs.

will: I read an article about halle barry saying 'oh im all against boob jobs etc etc' and i was like ya bitch because you're already hot! if you were ugly you'd be all for it!

seperate convos hard to decifer going on in the LR as they wait for boogie to come out of the DR

will talking about the wrinkles in howies forehead and how easy it would be to fix him up real quick. also about taking the crows feet right off him... Will asying itll come right off and 5 years will be gone! Will says human mind likes symmetry. Asymmtry isn't something humans like

will does his own botox on his forehead and around his eyes

theyre trying to get howie to make a mad face

will: pretend a dog shit on your lawn...pretend someone broke your light saber

female: I'M BUSTO!

Will making an example out of Howie about botox....

convo is all about botox.

Ali: does it hurt

Will: no! It's a tiny little injection

Still botox..

1:00 PM fire all feeds!!

Archived