COMMERCIALS / Promos and TV Listings

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I just saw my first commercial for Big Brother 6 tonight too!  YAY!!  Cant wait!!  One month tonight, and it starts up again.  And so the addiction begins again!  lol

Cheers,

Kelly

I saw a commercial lastnight too during The Cut. just the theme music got me so excited. it was cute seeing all of last years guest. Ahhhhh! and it begins

Well,

Since the direct TV guide goes 12 days in advance, I'll be able to "seasons pass" big brother starting tommorow night at 8:00pm. I'm wondering if the "Info" that is tagged with each show in the guide will reveal anything about the show? You know "16 houseguests share the house with stinky the moderator, but the joke is on them..."

I'm so excited.

Remeber you can download my big brother cellphone ringtone here:

http://www.larrivee.com/misc/credits.wma

Matthew

OH OH OH I can't wait! Now my husband will never get to be on the computer! I've been lurking around for a couple of days just getting ready for the big day!! I will be setting the TIVO up ASAP!!! :wink:

No I was just saying that once the show starts I can set it to record the entire season then watch which ever show that has been recorded as many times I want. Sorry didn't mean to confuse. I did that to ranster the other day and felt so bad!

Guest ranster627
No I was just saying that once the show starts I can set it to record the entire season then watch which ever show that has been recorded as many times I want.  Sorry didn't mean to confuse.  I did that to ranster the other day and felt so bad!
You can confuse me anytime! :D Just having listings appear for pre-scheduled shows has me excited ... it's like the flags are up for the race and we are waiting for "GO"!

You can confuse me anytime! :D  Just having listings appear for pre-scheduled shows has me excited ... it's like the flags are up for the race and we are waiting for "GO"!

I just can't wait. I am driving EVERYONE crazy with the count down. I don't really care. When I get home today I am going to check and see what my cable guide says. It is taking so long to get here!

I just saw a new commercial It has some former players with like stunned looks on thier faces as Julie is talking about Summer of Secrets. She says Its so secret I cant tell anyone but I cant hold it in so Im gonna tell you and then it goes to a BB6 poster and then Julie says OKay so now Ive told you and thats only the first eppy!!!!!! Sorry Im so excited.

Guest ranster627

Now that is exciting ... so right off the bat we are gonna get drama ... I hope we get an inside track where we know the secret and the ones in the house don't!

Thanks for the clarification .. I tend to overthink things, and get confused. :)

Does anyone have a link to it? :-/

haha .. I just turned on CBS (Although I only watch it during BB season ... just to see the commercial) ..

And I got lucky! Yay! :)

I think I saw a different commercial. There's a commercial airing on KCTV 5 in Kansas City that has...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! As I was typing this the commercial you all are talking about came on! It was cute :).

Anyways, the one that's been airing a few times here (besides the "fun in the sun" one that's been airing for a few weeks now) was an announcer saying that last year's BB had twists so big they blew the roof off (& showed shots of the BB5 hg's w/ shocked looks on their faces. Then it cuts to Julie saying something like "If you think last year's twists were big, you aint seen nothin' yet"

I'm getting SO ANTSY for this season to start! I just wish they'd show the new hg's already!!! As I remember, last year they showed commercials w/ the current hgs about 2 weeks before the show started, so ANY TIME NOW we should be seeing them!