Danielle

Jem

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not really sure why she decided to change her game play so drastically this time, but I think it was a huge mistake. She should know that you don't make such a bold power play move this early in the game. Last time, she played very under the radar and made her one strong secret alliance and then just played people here and there. It worked well for her, so not sure why she thought to play so opposite this time.

She really should secretly join up with Marcellas. Everyone knows they have issues with each other, but they could really screw with folks if they team up.

Just an observation

Dep

I can't say that I'm surprised at all. You're right in that it is very different than her strategy before in terms of her being so open about it. But one thing that is the same is her way of floating an idea and getting others to do the dirty work for her. That strategy got her pretty far in her season (final two) -- I don't think it's going to work that way this time. She should have known to be more careful especially this early, but Danielle isn't as bright as she thinks she is.

Danielle is just playing sneeky. Her thought that Allison could be played as a pawn but she forgot that Allison is NOT a dumb blonde. She may act like it but she isn't. Allison saw through Danielle like a pane of glass. Yes, she wanted to get rid of the SOV6 but she knows that to accomplish the task she has to stay below their radar. Danielle will go this week unless she can get someone with the veto to get her off.

I think Danielle would have been a prime target no matter what. Remember, she is the only person in that house who has never been nominated for eviction and that alone made her a huge target. I was disappointed to see her get nominated but I completely understand why Janelle and Jase had to put her up along with Alison. If Danielle happens to survive eviction next week she will no longer be able to float between alliances and will have to choose an alliance in order to take the attention off of herself at least until the dynamics of the house forces a shift in alliances.

James told her last night she needed to go talk to people (dian nak and them) becuase they had said she hadn't talked to them yet. (insinuating (sp) that they would vote her out because of it. She went to Diane shortly after but i missed most of that convo

Yeah, that's the way it's kind of looking to me too . . . I think Alison's blistering hatred for the sov combined with her inherent psychopathy (lol - jk) that gives her an edge Danielle's not going to be able to top with 2 or 3 days of small talk.

I think Janelle picked the right person in putting up alison. I think Jase let her have her way in order to not look so threatening.

I certainly think she would have been smart to let danielle off the block and put up Will instead. At least you gurentee Mike to vote out alison and Marcelles and Danielle chase eachother for a few more weeks. You also run the risk of Will coming back at you but that's already a given.

If Alison gets off now she will run this game. She is too good at making deals to get off.

ali will seal janelle fate

i really really hope that since the voting isn't until wed. danielle can turn this thing around. i really want her to stay, because she sees that dr. will needs to go, not just because i like janelle.

can someone explain erika's logic to me? she goes and tells janelle that she thinks that jase/alison are aligned, but they should get rid of danielle. that makes no sense at all. alison needs to go, because she is too good at the competitions.

if janelle was smart, they would get danielle on their side to at least take out dr. will. if alison stays, i bet will/boogie final 2.

Getting rid of Ali, only helps Janie and no one else.

Keeping Dani, could hurt the rest of the non BB6 cast.

And Dani is the one that as Howie would say 'drew first blood' when it came to Janie, since Dani's the one who came up with the dumb purposefully disagree so you're both on the block idea in the first place, so she SHOULD be the one to go home.

Ali's only mistake was telling other people about the idea.

They keep throwing out there, that Ali is so GREAT at comps. I could see why the Sixers wouldn't like that, because it then competes with them being good at comps, but the people on the other side, are dumb to think of this being a reason to get rid of her. They should see Ali's strength at that sort of thing as an ADVANTAGE for their side, because this early in the game you need the people who can win comps, if you can't .. so that your side isn't put on the block .. ummm DUH?!?! (sorry my annoyance at the hampsters is showing)

If I were a HG I'd be way more worried about Dani than Alison.

In season 6, it was the trash talkers, and the people who planted seeds of doubt who caused the most chaos, not the people who won comps. Dani is very good at planting ideas in certian people's heads .. which is why she should be the one to go.

as of last nigt

it seems to me that they are going to go with alison leaving, even marcy finally agreed to vote her out, even tho he wants dani gone bad

what i don't get tho is why don't they just call dani up to the room and tell her that they are going to keep her...as long as she backs off marcy....

or vice versa, if they want dani gone, then why dont they bring alison in and tell her that they will save her if she backs off janie

i know that everyone is lying

but i think janie and kays biggest mistake so far is that they dont TALK to their enemies or nemesis's or whatever you want to call it

will and boog go right up to the ppl they want to manipulate and find out what they are thinking

janie needs to realize that her strategy of avoiding those she doesn't like or who are not on her side

is not going to work this year (not that it worked last year either)

they need to make some deals with other people

the ones that want to go after them could possibly be swayed, but they will never know if they don't talk to them

as always

this is JMHO

That's an interesting question that I don't think anyone has asked.

I wonder if she takes the risk of going after Janelle when she is coming off of the block?

She would then have to face retribution from possibly Howie, Kaysar and whoever survives. Not to mention that it seem that Marcellas is after Dani as well.

I think she goes after Jase, Mike or Will and runs for cover claiming it was part of a deal she made with Janelle. It's not wise for Dani to go after James this early. Especially considering his track record at winning Vetos!!!!!

i dont think she will go after Will and Boogie...maybe CG and Nak because Nak did not give her an answer how she was voting and then she voted against her...I believe Dani figure she was on Alison side and trying to get information out of her in their morning talks.. Dani was doing the same thing however Nak did tilt her hand when Dani was trying to persade her to for Nak's vote... and u know what happen with CG..

Archived