Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

That comment about Kaysar is almost in Ivette-territory. Totally uncalled for. And Jase should know that Erika is a floater and that he shouldn't say those extreme things about the other alliance like that. He has no idea how much of a bond she has with the BB6ers. And for him to say that they only used him for a week can also be said about the Chill Town aliance using him. Well, OF COURSE they're using him. Does he think Will will choose him over Boogie? He talked waaaay too much for someone who really isn't in any strong alliance and is, at the end of the day, a loner and a pretty weak player in the big context.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jase is still the ignorant dumb a$$ he always was. what's sick is that some lady has let him be the step dad of her child. another bimbo-dumbo he has chosen just like holly probably. im really pissed at kaysar for not taking out one of the three of the most powerful guys in the house.

^^^

Will, Boogie, Chicken George, Erika and Jase were in the hottub talking, mostly plotting about the S6. Will mentioned that Kaysar's nominations were brilliant and that it made Kaysar less of a target. Between the talking Jase said that if Kaysar had nominated him and Boogie for evictions he would have asked Boogie for a chilltown T-shirt so he can proudly wear it and utter these words infront of everyone "Leave it to the Iraqi to draw a line in the sand." Chicken George had this bewildered expression on his face. I think Boogie asked if he was serious and Jase said yeah, he was serious.

Yeah the real Jase is back obviously. How come this year no one in here is going bonkers on Jase for the racist remark? Last year Ivette did and was roasted. Hmmm maybe people aren't as in love with Kaysar this time around?? Don't know but it was a stupid thing to say by Jase on many levels and I think he just knocked himself down a few notches with some people.

some things just dont change. and no matter how much a person grows up, there will always be a hint of that nasty person they were. jase might have grown older and found a girl that is not a "holly" but the true jase is still in there with all his nasty remarks. its only week 2 and little by little i think we will see the old jase come out.

truthfully, i thought i was gonna like him this time around.. but i am not gonna hold my breath.

lol @ folks hating jase now :lol::lol::lol:

give me a break :lol:

i dont see the comment as racist one bit. i see it as folks just wanting to bash jase. comment isnt racist one bit.

Oh wow... Jase says "Leave it to the Iraqi to draw a line in the sand." And you don't find that racist... HHMM... I sure do... If it were Marcellas and he said leave it to the black guy to draw a line in the street, it would be racist too...

give me a break comment isnt racist. if somonee said "leave it to an american to draw the line" you and others would be on here :lol: your behinds off. i see it as :lol: nothingv else.

:lol: get mad comment wasnt racist.

UM I for one would be just as offended if Jase had said ANY race... The fact that he even brought up race makes the comment racist...

Kaysar is an Iraqi, and I suppose you could look at his nominations as drawing a line in the sand; so what is the problem with his statement? Are we so sensitive that anyone who states the obvious is in danger of being labeled a racist? :rolleyes:

Kaysar is an Iraqi, and I suppose you could look at his nominations as drawing a line in the sand; so what is the problem with his statement? Are we so sensitive that anyone who states the obvious is in danger of being labeled a racist

clap . clap . clap , clap

good post

I don't see how anyone can not think that comment was racist. Don't understand that at all.

The comment was racist. And I'm not trying to find ways to bash Jase cause I was really starting to like him alot this season. Thought he had changed.

I must disagree, it WAS racist. You think that that if it were an american comment, everyone here might be laughing? You are probably right; being this is pretty much an american board. However, if you think there aren't american stereotypes and jokes out there in the big bad world about americans, you are crazy. If someone from another country read a comment about an amercian drawing a line in the ground, it wouldn't sound so crazy and laughable. There are lots of people in the world who hate americans and idiots like Jase do not do any positive public relations for us.

Jase absolutely meant it in a dispresctful way. It would be the same as if he said to Ali - leave it to the jew to be cheap or to Danielle - leave it to the black woman to have a big butt. (I DO NOT mean those comments at all. I am using them as examples!) Ignorance should never be tolerated.

Jase is still Jase. A leopard does not changes his spots. Now we know he is a racist piece of trash.

define racist for me?

not allow someone a seat on in a bus because of race is racist.

keeping michelle wie from the masters isnt racist.

is it because we @ war that the comment is racist. i knew the jase love affair wouldnt last. you guys just got punked by jase . how do you feel? :D

leave it to the fat boys to eat all the hamburger.

i guess uvp is racist.

Racism refers to various belief systems maintaining that humans can be separated into various groups based on physical attributes and that these groupings determine or influence cultural or individual achievement or the essential value of human beings. This can lead to hostility against individuals based on a perceived or ascribed "race".

So yeah, it was a racist! You think we would be having this argument about whether or not it was racist if it was a latino comment or a black comment?

RACIST:

1. based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"

2.a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

3. discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

Jase made comments about Kaysar in a negative way because he is an Iraqi. It was meant as a slur and a racial one at that.

The war going on has absolutely nothing to do with it. The comment was racist, plain and simple. I don't see how anyone can't see that but I guess some will defend Jase no matter what. That's what I'm getting from all of this.

give me the remark newfiejosh1978 and i tell you if it is racist.

yes i am american

The following examples are just to illustrate a point...

UPV is a thick-headed stupid idiot for not getting why Jase's comments were racist.. (not racist)

UPV is a thick-headed stupid American idiot for not getting why Jase's comments were racist. (racist)

Do you understand?

Archived