Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is playing a ghreat game. he is just making sov piss everybody off . he let janelle win pov to keep heat off of himself. he broght his A+game so far. he is truly an allstar

He has really suprised me too. He has played such a good game so far, by letting Janelle take all the blame for the evictions. He also did a good job getting the people from season six to align with him. He has changed so much, I can't help but like him this time around.

Well, since I'm not alone here, I'll admit to it as well. I absolutely hated Jase on his season. Was highly disappointed that he was back for All-Stars. But he is kinda, well, likeable. (Especially in the veto comp!) :wub:

I'm praying he doesn't revert.

If you asked me where Jase was in my list of players in the house on the first day.. he would have been 11 or 12..

but now he's my third favorite (below Janie and Will) and I hope he goes far...

Am I missing something? I watched until 3am EST last night and never saw Jase for like 4 hours,..then today he is MIA again? Well I don't knwo if he is or not but my feeds kept cutting out so maybe I missed him but with all that drama last night? Where the heck was he???? Someone elighten me please??

Thanks! ;)

I think Jase musta got a personality transplant....

Either that - or he got knocked down a peg or two - and took a good look at himself the last time around.

The song 'Billy's Got his Beer-Goggles On'.... made me think that MAYBE

Jase has got his Game-Goggles on !

Should be interesting to see how he plays it this time.

(oh.. and - yes, he's got one GREAT back) :blush:

I couldn't stand Jase in season 5. Then during the first episode this season it seemed like maybe he had gotten over himself and matured some. But last night proved that he is the same old Jase. First of all those swimming trunks he had on looked like underwear. But what got me was when he said in the DR that he let Janelle win the veto to make himself less of a target. What a jerk!

I didn't like Jase in season 5 either but I do like him a lot now. I think it was brilliant of him to let Janie win the veto.

Sure, I like Janie, but Jase is playing his game, and he is playing it well IMO. I haven't heard anyone targetting him on the feeds yet.

tell the truth you like him cause he joined up with team sov. and now you hate him cause he say sov not as they think they are and he is throwing comp so they can feel good

I am a Jase fan. I liked him in BB5 and I like him now. However, I don't believe for one second he threw that veto comp so the heat would be on Janelle. He sucked donkey balls during that comp and was just trying to save face after the fact.

Anyone else think that Jase riding the bull was a little.....*waggles hand*

Don't get me wrong, Jase is actually one of my fav players this season (I'm amazed those words came out of my mouth) but like he said, he's playing a better game. But him riding the couch just then was just WHOA!

I think we saw a glimpse into the real Jase that we remember and he's bursting to come out. We'll see how long his new found popularity lasts. I agree whoever said he was just trying to save face by saying he threw the veto. No way.

Yeah, that was uncalled for. Even Chicken George didn't like that comment. A bit surprising how he talks about Janelle too. He speaks so very ill of her, it's like Janelle is his sworn enemy. So much for sensitive Jase, eh? Hehehe...

Archived