Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he will overplay his hand soon by trying to play more than one side

:lol:

Jase is much different than his first time around. His first time he was loud, obnoxious, arrogant and didn't think things thru very well. He seems to have matured a little and perhaps might make a decent player in this. I am surprised at what I see so far.

I see Jase aligning w/the season 6 players more than any other group -- that & a few expendable players would keep them really strong. Janie & Howie are the one's that can charm a few players to up their numbers. I love this game!!

Susan.

I agree being surprised at what we see so far. I can't really imagine that he is this likeable and smart. we'll see, I'd like to be surprised and proven wrong. seems too good to be true.

Season 5 ,, Jase put too many chips into the pot with the alliances he made before. I think he realized his mistakes and will play his cards smarter this season. So far he is playing well, but the pots are still small and anything can happen. I wouldn't mind seeing Jase late August in the house so far.

I am actually kind of disappointed to see that Jase has matured a bit. Glad for him in real life, but for the show? I kinda hoped to see MORE Fruit Baths and stuff like that. He is the only one who had any hope of providing some shock value this season and now he has a significant other and a kid and........yawn......

I want the fun obnoxious Jase back.

BUT! I was pleased that he played smart and agreed with Janey. :) If those 2 had been up on the block this week because they couldn't agree....it would have not boded well for this season.

Too bad that Jase is attached in the outside world. He and Janey could have made for some really interesting drunk, naked late night vids :)

Dep

He seems much more likable this season. And I thought it was so sweet what he said about his girlfriend and her daughter.I didnt want him back in but I think it will be okay. As much as I like Janelle and Howie (Kaysar and James are okay) It would be stupid to totally align with them cause 1. They are not gonna turn on each other before outsiders and 2. They are huge targets because of numbers Id be scared to align with them. I think HJase made a smart move agreeing with Janelle. I just wish it was not Ali that went up.

its only the begining of the season.. so give him time, he might show is old colors.

i will admit that i liked him before his hookup with holly and making an alliance with scott and the other guys. I blame the horsemen for making him such a wackjob.. :lol:

I was wondering how many thought he might take Allison's offer? I was thinking, as I was watching, what a huge mistake that would be, to go from HOH to possibly being evicted. I thought he played that perfect...well actually a no brainer.

I can't believe how many Jase fans there are. Actually in the top four voted in?!? I hated this guy in his season and don't see it going too much differently this time around. I too think it's great for him to have that little girl that he's loving on so much, but the guys true colors will shine through again. The minute things aren't going peachy for Jase, he's going to throw his tantrum.

And wishing that Allison didn't get put up is like wishing to not be cured of cancer. I was disgusted to learn she had made it back in the house, and her departure can't possibly come soon enough.

And wishing that Allison didn't get put up is like wishing to not be cured of cancer. I was disgusted to learn she had made it back in the house, and her departure can't possibly come soon enough.JunkDoC

Sorry I would never wish not to be cured of cancer but still like Ali!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not holding my breath about Jase maturing, even if he is playing for hisfuture wife and step daughter. He seems more palatable because there are worse HG's playing this time. I have a feeling when he believes he is unbeatable, the ol' Jase we love to hate will be back.

I think the veto comps will be interesting with James and Jase. They both seemed to pull wins out when they really needed it. Maybe they will team up together??

I think Jase has changed so much! I doubt he will hook up with Janelle, he has a girlfriend and step-daughter..and said hes playing the game more for them this year. He said in season 5 he was playing for himself, so yeah he changed, and I still love him. You go jase you da man :D:P :

Archived