Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the producers should use the DR like a time-out room. Make these bad little boys sit in there for an hour or so. Let them talk all they want, and at the end, tell them NONE of it will be used.

Can they lock that room? Jeez, I wish they could. I get tired of FOTH just because Will is pushing the boundaries for his own sporty self image -- and then there is Boogie, who just follows on.

Will is just being an ass this season. Occasionally he is entertaining, but usually he is just trying to impress the live feed viewers with his name dropping and his stories etc, while at the same time telling the live feed viewers they are lame and stalkers etc. Trust me, most of the HG's are completely unfazed and unimpressed by his stories, they are living the fame thing themselves. It is all for the live feed viewers in an attempt to become america's new Favorite. Sorry, but name dropping, discussing your "suppposed" salary, your connections, your business connections, your website investments, your, your your....none of that interests me and usually causes the cameras to go to flames when you start talking about them.

Boogie is actually turning out to be ok this season (another nice surprise), a bit too L.A/Hollywood at times, but he never seems to shove it down peopes throats. If he lets Will go and starts being his own man instead of the "former player that Will brought in to align with him", he could have a shot and good luck to him as long as he does NOT share the money with Will.

Dep

I really don't like Boogie aka Ellen. I just feel that he doesn't deserve to be there. I keep hearing rumors on this board and today on Housecalls that the reason he is there is simply because Will had it put in his contract that he would only play if Ellen came. I feel his place belongs to Lisa, not so much because she is a favorite, but because she was a winner who was interested in coming back. Whether she was boring, won by luck, or whatever, the fact is that she won so has every right to be an All Star. I actually felt sorry for her when she was denied a key because I am sure she wanted to PLAY this time to put those tales to rest. Boogie is playing the same game he did in BB2, only difference is who the opposing alliance is. And the fact that he is a white rapper who looks like Ellen Degeneres just annoys me! That and mocking America loving Kayser. Now that was some Kayser hating. LOL

I have to disagree with ya there BBAllStarFan. I don't think that ANYONE who previously won should have been back in the house. It is unfair to the viewers and unfair to them, the previous winners. They go in with a huge target on their back, and we the viewers miss out on some great game play from someone who is still craving the win (although from some conversations on the feeds, some of the "All-Stars" are not there from hunger to win, but just as a summer job which annoys me as well)

I LOVED Lisa and would have loved to have spent the summer with her in the house again, but since she previously won AND was not really a real person who applied to the show (her season), but someone who was sought out by casting folks, I am glad she didn;t get back in. There are others in the house I don;t think should be there for the same type of reasons, but the people in the house ARE each an All-Star in their season and are providing quite the fun so far

Dep

I hear ya and that is cool, but don't you feel at the same time that Will really shouldn't be there? I mean, the sole reason he is there is because he won. But the way he has made it clear to us is that he doesn't want to be there, he is losing money to be there, and the only reason he showed up was so that Mike Boogie would be there. I would think CBS would think that was too risky, to have one person who wasn't all that popular come back just so another player, who wasn't even popular enough to be hated, could come back. I'd rather have them both not play and be replaced by that hottie Will from BB5 and Lisa, just so she can prove she can play the game.

Like I said, I don;lt tihnk anyone who won previously should have been back especially Will. Will is just annoying and ruins the live feeds in my opiion. Would have loved to have seen Will Wilke back, but still no Lisa, although I love her.

Dep

ok, phew, just so long as you weren't going to be loving Dr. Will, cuz I am bored just watching him. I think the perfect justice would be for Boogie aka Ellen to be evicted next week, then force Will to stay for jury sequester. He would HATE it He keeps saying how he is losing money by being there and even winning second place would not make up what he loses. THAT would be the sweetest form of Karma.

I'm sorry for not knowing this, but I didn't watch their season & haven't found the answers -- so -- what is the connection between these 2. The house keeps talking about how much $ these 2 have. It sounds like Will came from $ -- did Boogie? Are they partners in financial ventures? Is Boogie a really sharp business mind, or did he just fall into what he has? And last -- what exactly does Boogie do?? Again, sorry if this is a 'dead horse', but I have no idea.

Susan.

well, Dr Will is a doctor, so he has his money already. Mike Boogie aka Ellen Degeneres owns a few restaurants and I believe Will is his buisness partner for one. I won't name the names of his buisnesses as I don't know them and I don't want to give Ellen free publicity.

^^^^^ Now that would be the ultimate, making Will stay as Boogie says wee wee all the home! :lol:

just that thought pleases me immensely! let us all bow our heads and say a silent prayer that Boogie says bye bye and will is forced to stay for jury. HAHA, he would probably ask the producers if he could quit and Boogie replace him on the jury.

....and what was the thinking of bringing Dr. Will back???? :huh: He reminds me of a small child that's wants a toy REAL bad, gets it, plays with it for about an hour, then throws it away. Then...(wow, I'm on a roll) throws a temper tantrum because he doesn't want it anymore, wants what HE wants and everybody's else's life will be HELL unless he gets what he wants!!!! WHEW!! :wacko: I say spank is lil skinny bottom and make him go to his room!

sorry, referring to CBS.. really need to check my sentencing better.

I see both of them out for the long-term publicity.

Boogie can be the celebrity restaurant owner who passes through his clubs shaking hands with "the privileged few".

And Will wants to recruit more botox business from those who strive to get somewhere by name-dropping some "Doctor to the Stars."

Sure, they can both be very likable at times. I just don't care for their agenda, which seems to be far more prominent than any simple fun.

I didn't watch BB2 but, I read a lot of hype about "Evil Dr. Will".

Quite frankly, I'm not impressed with this guy.

He keeps saying he wants to go home. Well, pack up and GO!! And please don't let the screen door hit you in the ...!!!

If you don't want to play the game...let someone in that does!

I don't care for Mike Boogie at all but I was wondering why someone said he looks like Ellen Degeneras. I don't think he does at all and I also think that is an insult to Ellen. If Will had it in his contract to let Boogie on the show with him, then they shouldn't have picked either one of them and picked 2 other people. I don't understand why some people think Will is such a good player. I can't stand him and I think he is so conceited. Both Will & Boogie need to go real soon!

Go Janelle!! :)

It's obvious Will wants to go home before sequester and that he's only there to help Boogie get further in the game. The funny thing is he's telling everyone to put him up that he want's out and they don't believe him. It will be funny if the double HOH thing continues and he wins one of the spots. I know he will disagree with the noms and put himself and the other winner on the block. Sadly i don't think the double HOH thing will continue, but it would be great if it would. I also like that he's planning to break the rules about eating just to see what happens. I don't respect that he took up a spot in the house with no intention of playing the game, but he is interesting to watch sometimes.

I disagree, I think this IS Will's game. Everyone thinks ok we'll keep him until sequester and they let him slide by week after week. Before they know it, its final four and Will's still there! He plays a psychological game by drawing people like Howie in and pitting people against one another with lies and half-truths. He is forgetting that this is All-Stars and the other players have seen this before and most will guard against falling for it this time. His open alliance with Boogie and their secret alliance with Danielle will keep me watching to see if the other HG are dumb enough to get played by them.

It's time for Will to step up and play the game. Right now he doesn't look like he wants to be there anymore. He seems detached from the others on the show from what I saw last night. He needs to not wait for 3 weeks to start playing the game and get with it. Every week is important. Will had better start moving now and forming some alliances and protection. Wake up Will.

In terms of the GAme play, pray for Will.

Peace.

Thanks.

Archived