Erika

Jem

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its surprising to me because theyve kept it private so successfully... the fact their in different alliances, completely different gameplans, etc etc

they did a lot better job keeping it secret than james/sarah, thats for sure

or why she let him

but there is always this kind of "who is with who" talk. who's dating who, who knows who that kind of stuff. that's prob why they did a whole season of it last year. the "love" could be friends or more. we have to remember these people have had a chance to meet over the years and Erika just ended a relationship.

I can't watch the clip because I have dial up on the computer I'm using, but that doesn't make any sense. Her and Josh just broke up a month before the show. I saw an interview with Josh and he basically said they weren't even settled on the breakup 100%. He also said that Erika has asked him to be there when she gets out of the house. I don't know if I believe it, but like I said, I can't watch the clip.

HOLY COW!! :o

Well, I'm shocked!

They've done a good job of hiding it, thats for sure. Funny how Janelle walks up and says "Aww you two make a cute couple" ROFL!!

Little does she know...................

I would assume it is a new and budding relationship though.But it now makes complete sense why Erika let him lick whip cream off of her legs ;)

Also,..Boogie specifically said last night on the hammock as they began thier conversation,."I want to talk about blah blah blah,..and as you know what took place from 6-10(meaning June 10th) and 7-?(july soemthing) prior to this game,.." and went on to reiterate that they were in fact a couple and the fact that since Erika denied him even a kiss on the cheek that it was brilliant on her part as far as Booige was concerned that she "play it like that" so people don't catch on.

So yes,..they were a couple from around June 10 to entering the house. Sounds to me like a week spent together even though they weren't supposed to have contact with each other prior to entering the house.

They did.

Grosses me out personally as i cannot STAND Boogie and his sense of self enititlement,..his name dropping and the pathetic way he "thinks he's somebody" because he owns restaraunts! Puhlease!

The way he is trying to "help" the producers run the show and what he thinks is good tv etc,..PLease Boohie,..stop making yourself seem more important than you are or have ever been! BB has been doing this show just fine and very successfully without you all this time so I am quite sure your input is severly laughed at from the producers and seen for the pathetic attempt at self promotion that it truly is!

*sigh*,.Is he gone yet? I 'd really like to be able to watch the feeds I paid for and as long as he is there,..that is not gonna happen since he can't shut his mouth! Oh,..and Boogie? take your creepy friend and his ice water veins with you!

Now THATS good tv!LOL

Last night when I heard Erika say she & the floaters control the game I was thinking yes to a degree the floaters votes have controlled the game somewhat but hail naw Erika is in NO way controllong anything.. She hasn't commited to one thing good or bad since she went into the house. She gets on my last frayed nerve :blink:

Erika was drunk last night, so don't take anything she said seriously.

She's trying very hard not to show any overt allegiance to either side. When the time comes that she has to make a decision, I believe she will not go against the four, because of their strength as compared to Chilltown, and because of her closeness to Kayser. She's playing a very wimpy game, but, at the same time, a very smart game. The odds that she will win an HOH in the next 3 weeks or so are astronomical. Why would she? Who is targeting her? Why would she put herself out there until she has to? Everybody likes her, the guys are in love with her, she gets along with the girls really well, nobody considers her a threat. She's just putting in her time in the house until she has to do something. And if she can pull it off she might be laughing all the way to the bank.

Erika is a true floater. I think that is because noone thought that she would actually make it on the show, thus nobody made pre-existing alliances with her. Poor girl.

~Bigbrovaz~

Ooops. Wrong on that one. She and Boogie seem to have a pre-existing alliance and it just may be the one know one in the house is even considering.

I like Erica too but she's playing the same gameplan this time as she did Season 4 - the difference being that time she was part of an instant alliance with the first HGs against the eXs. She hung out with Jack and did nothing except work on her body and put on makeup. About the only time you saw Erika was when she was nominated - and that was time to watch out!!!!

~Surfgranny~

I think she is definately playing a different game this time, and she has done a good job of kinda flying under the radar. Last time she was on, she talked to Jack about stuff, but she never really did much interacting with the house when it was fun time. This time she is interacting on a game level with numerous folks (all on different sides" and she is letting loose and having some fun once in a while. I think she may go far this time.

Dep

I think Boogie is just desperate ;)

But did you all see this last night on the feeds? All the houseguests are starting to talk now about who struck up pre-show alliances with whom . . . Jase also said Janelle and he exchanged text messages and phonecalls but they didn't really hit it off in the phonecalls. And James was complaining to Danielle that he only found out about this because Kaysar was keeping him in the loop about what Janelle was doing behind his back. Also, Janelle was only contacting men but Erika contacted Janelle to set up a pre-show alliance with her too.

So overall I'm not so sure how strong some of these pre-show alliances really are . . . it kind of sounds to me like Erika was doing the floater game outside the house just like she's doing it inside the house. And I was watching Erika and Booger on the hammock last night and imo it seemed more like Erika trying to play Booger than Erika having an allegiance with him. She was telling him HE needed to win HOH next week, telling him he needed to stop trying to expose her floater game for his own sake . . . this was after she had gotten him all riled up by licking whip cream off of him. And she wouldn't even kiss him - it looked like she wasn't attracted to him at all, so I think she's just playing him . . . not sure though!

a leech has no heart, no room for love only thing they care about is blood

ericka is god at what she does which is leech

boogie is not attractive. at least not to me. he is one of those people that you will see a hot woman with him and you think.. "how did that happen? he is ugly". sometimes it turns out to be the persons personality.. other times it turns out to be money. or i guess it could be that the hot person really does think the ugly person is cute??? :huh: sometimes your just left wondering what the world has come to. :lol:

when you a rapper chicks flock to you :lol:

:huh: he is like... whats that guys name that does remakes of songs and makes fun of them. weird al yakavick..... HIM that is what boogie is for rap music. :lol::lol: ( i know i got his last name wrong)

but thats who he reminds me of. he is a dorky wanna be.

Archived