"Chicken" George

Jem

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read CG has to eat slop for 60 days,cause of the POV comp..did they all like say how many days they would go eating slop for him to get 60 days of it? I find that very difficult for anyone to do.

The POV comp was basically how far are you willing to go and how much are you willing to give up. And George decided to give up 60 days of regular food. ... I still don't know all the details. I don't think I could go 60 days, much less 6 hours.

Kaysar had assumed George may have put 2 weeks so he put 15 days (something like that). But Geore had written down 60 days. Guess he just wanted that veto BAD ;)

If George eats something and no one sees him does it still count as a penalty nomination? Like does one of the houseguests actually have to catch him eating something or what?

What is to stop him from sneeking food either early in the morning or late at night?

Oh wow...I feel bad for him that is not right! I guess he must have known he woul dbe gone if he did not do it, I wonder who James will put up now ...he should put up Will, or, Boogie

i cant believe how much james and janelle hate poor georgie. i'm a big sov fan but it's unnecessary for them to hate chicken george so bad. I never even seen george talk smack about anyone not even in the diary room where your true colors are suppose to come out. Every time he's in the diary room he's just laughing and smiling and talking about random stuff unlike all the others being cocky or saying how much they hate somebody. And plus why would you wanna evict george since he's the one doing all the housework and making sure the house doesnt burn down with all their filth.

You're more than okay in my book Georgieeeeeeeeeee!!

This has been approx the fourth month of seeing James and Janelle on a tv show....eventually everyone shows their true colors. James behavior towards CG is sort of expected, but Janelle is a surprise-----unless she's acting and trying to make the others think she is mad about his POV win. :unsure:

last night janelle was saying she felt sorry for CG...for how the comp went and how he felt like everyone was so against him. not that it makes all the other things she has said about CG ok... but she did show a little remorse.

james was just totally being a brat last night.. and then later tried to back track and say he was mad cause he thought bb made that comp just to screw james... yack...

they all should tell CG that they were being jerks and say sorry.

people true colors come out when they cant have their way. sov no different . janelle is just a mean girl. wish eric was here to put her in her place. i can see why he didnt like her from the get go.

both side are mean

aint no difference to meaness

:lol:

man the only person that could pull it off is CG.

for some reason i am pulling for him now.

one of the few that are happy to be on this allstar edition

Guest jordansmom

I am a huge Diane fan but right now i pulling for CG to go far in this game. Ppl can say what they want about it being fixed but Kaysar had his chance to win CG just wrote down more days. I wonder if Kaysar would have won we ppl say it was fixed then?

go cg, cg,cg,cg,cg

ohh most definately Jordansmom. people love to scream "ITS FIXED" when kaysar or janelle win something.

james thinks it was fixed for 2 reasons.

1. so CG could win and save himself

2. to screw with james's plan and to screw him later in the game

ya know.. there are people that are in the nut house for being so paranoid. lmao

Archived