Number of Houseguests?

nebartist

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man i really hope it is a endurance competition that the rejected 8 will get to compete in. it's gotta be the best and longest endurance competition they would ever be in since there won't be any deals getting made since the game really hasn't started and everyone would be giving their all for those last two spots. i cant wait!

I just heard CBS announce who the last two spots will go to...

it's going to be an endurance competition to determine it...

the pair that lasts the longest gets in the house...

Between Steph/BobbyJon and Boston Rob/Amber...

:D lol sorry Yana, I couldn't resist!

Now that I think about it.. I think it would make for a fun poll! lol

I think a shocker would be if the TWINS were thrown in. I hated them but it is always nice to have HG's in the house that you hate.

OMG think if Crappy and Maggot were put in the house as a shocker.

That is what I said in another thread.

I am thinking even worse than that.....people we really hated

What about Cappy, Holly, Jennifer BB6, Chiara, Jun *gag*, Jee, Robert (nose picker), or the twins Adria and Natalie?????????

Julie said, " Of the 20, only 12 will be walking through the front door".

The choice of words is significant... "walking through the front door"... why not say, " of the 20, 12 will compete for the $500k" ??

12 is a smaller number than prior seasons...so...will there be 1 or 2 pre-selected hg's waiting inside?

Or will they be hiding in the diary room?? hmmmm.

any thoughts???

I hope there is 14 that enter the house. I have read the posts on other sites and in here and am dying to know. Why would they make this one smaller than the other two? I also cannot wait to see the new HOH room.

ugh, as long as it isnt Adria and Natalie...I CANT take them again! i hope its an endurance competition. i mean, if the producers passed them up and they were not complete fan favorites they dont have a shot.

quote-Julie said, " Of the 20, only 12 will be walking through the front door".

The choice of words is significant... "walking through the front door"... why not say, " of the 20, 12 will compete for the $500k" ??

12 is a smaller number than prior seasons...so...will there be 1 or 2 pre-selected hg's waiting inside?

Or will they be hiding in the diary room?? hmmmm.

any thoughts???

i agree with the part about the choosing of words, but all 20 have to be waiting outsided when the HG are sent in to find there bed. Maybe there will be a comp in the first ep., but they won't enter through the front door? Don't know

kiddyhouse Jun 23 2006, 08:14 PM

That is what I said in another thread.

I am thinking even worse than that.....people we really hated

What about Cappy, Holly, Jennifer BB6, Chiara, Jun *gag*, Jee, Robert (nose picker), or the twins Adria and Natalie?????????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha, that's funny, I forgot about Robert's nasty little habit, not a good thing to be remembered for. :lol:

Archived