Who is the bigger threat - Dr. Will or James?

billw84

Bigger threat?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger threat?

• Dr. Will HOH thrower
    • James the Veto King

I think James is the bigger threat. He won so many veto comps that If they're smart they will try to get rid of him right away.After all it may take a few times to actully get him out!

will can lie with such a straight face.... and he is charming with the ladies.... i think he is the bigger threat.

everytime james lies, he gets a little nervous twitch to him, and although he might have a nice body, his face reminds me of a weasle at times. :lol: so i dont think many girls would be charmed by him.

I'd have to say James is the bigger threat because he's not as threatening. The houseguests will never trust Will and will probably be out to get him early. James may be able to sneak through a few weeks while they eliminate the more annoying houseguests. If he turns game on after that he could be a force to be reckoned with.

I voted Will, but I actually think they are equal in a way.

James, is more of a physical threat.He didn't do well strategically.But maybe without Sarah in the house, he would afre better in that area.

Dr. Will is definitely more of a strategic player. The question is, will people be ON to that now?

Or will they assume he is changing his game playing strategy and not watch for his mind games?

I think Dr Will because all the players know how good James is at Veto comps so I believe they will nominate him early & keep doing it til he doesn't win a veto so they can get him out. If Dr Will really threw all those comps in BB2 will come in & start winning this season & show us his true evil genius :P:lol::huh:

I didn't start watching until season 4... so I don't know much about Will except for clips here and there...

It sounds like based solely on game play, Will is more of a threat. James won the veto comps, but think about it, how many times could he have been out of the house if he hadn't won? Simply because he made himself a target and was being nominated. Oh, and by the way... James did get voted out...

However... going into the Allstar house... will James be more of a threat to win? It may depend on the relationships James has with fellow houseguests, and if they feel they can trust him or not. If the obvious alliance of Kaysar/Janelle/Howie/James occured, James could pretty easily influence other HGs to go after his partners instead of him... it's all about strategy...

james will last longer than will...there are only 2 winners in the house. and will unfourtuntley is one of them...they will be out soon :)... i hope he isnt though. i hope they do it far. but we all know its politics instead of a game

I really don't think that he will AS SOON AS POSSIBLE because there are A LOT of threats in the house, just because you won the money, doesn't mean you're a threat, Will won because Nicole pissed people off, so there are other threats such as James and Janelle, that are BIG threats, who knows, just because Will threw all of the comps, doesn't mean he would have won any of them if he tried. I could be wrong, but no one knows because he DIDN'T try.

Can't wait to find out what happens.. :D

both are good. so they are equal dangerous but the real threat is a leech like lisa if she gets in

Archived